Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

Yeah, swearing is fine. And it will only make a little sense, I'm just hoping some people in our class other than us think it's funny.

And my computer is [bleep]ed up right now.

Edit: so much for you guys not seeing it yet.

And the audio is only slightly out of sink in like 2 places, I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGXO96EuYlw

Is that it?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I found out that my physics teacher hates me. :thumbup: He does this thing at the beginning of every class to review what we did last time for extra credit. It's just a little problem that we have to figure out or something. He comes around the room and sees if you got it (I got it right). He told me that I was wrong. He wrote the answer on the board. I said that I was right (I WAS right) and he said "Nope, you're wrong." and smiled >.> [bleep]ing pisses me off

Almost got into a fight with some guy at school since he was saying crap when I wasn't around. One of my friends had to drag me away from that guy so I wouldn't attack him. I really get annoyed when people don't have the guts to say anything to you in person.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I've never been even close to wanting to fight somebody (apart from friends, but that's all in fun)...

I didn't have to wash pails today! I almost had the day off, too, but my boss didn't want to call. So she didn't.

Today, while imn writing this I'm at school in class, supposed to be doing an assignment due on Friday which I haven't started, YEY. Its 3rd period, so basically two and a half to go, SIGH.

kwatsv-1.jpg

Thanks to LowFatMilk for the sig

Just got done working in a haunted house.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I just bought 20$ worth of black lights to cover the whole porch in a aura of purple light. Looks awesome!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I just cut the [cabbage] out of my face from shaving, because It's late and night, I coughed a [cabbage]load while attempting to shave, and I missed a [bleep]ing spot on my neck, [bleep]ing rage. god damn.

I REALLY want the DJ Hero remixes/mashups.

I'm also considering getting a mixer and trying to organize dance nights at my school.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I just cut the [cabbage] out of my face from shaving, because It's late and night, I coughed a [cabbage]load while attempting to shave, and I missed a [bleep]ing spot on my neck, [bleep]ing rage. god damn.

That sucks. I've never cut myself shaving, though. I've cut myself on razors, but not my own.

I've got another day off, and might be going to the bank shortly. Maybe I'll buy some food while I'm out, too.

Alarm clock didn't wake me up today, got to stay home and gonna go over to a friend's house later. Also my mom just told me they are leaving for the whole weekend :thumbsup:

16185_s.gif

That's why I got an electric razor, you can't cut yourself. It's not as close of a shave, but I rarely shave anyways. I usually just trim my beard every once in a while.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

That's why I got an electric razor, you can't cut yourself. It's not as close of a shave, but I rarely shave anyways. I usually just trim my beard every once in a while.

I don't shave often, either. I haven't in a few weeks, now. And I probably won't for another 2 or more (when I get laid off). We'll see, though.

Alarm clock didn't wake me up today, got to stay home and gonna go over to a friend's house later. Also my mom just told me they are leaving for the whole weekend :thumbsup:

I used to sleep through mine, too. Eventually, I started shutting it off in my sleep, so I put it across the room. It still didn't help.

Sister went to hospital at 2am this morning for unknown sickness and puke all around. Fun. <_<

Popoto.~<3

Sister went to hospital at 2am this morning for unknown sickness and puke all around. Fun. <_<

Ew.

Edit: No homework for a third night in a row.

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Huzzah! My mother finished crafting a piece of my H'ween costume. Don't laugh, she really, really, really loves crafting stuff. So we each other a favour. <3:

So now that that's done, my H'ween costume is 100% complete. :smile:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I need to come up with a Halloween costume idea (and costume itself) by Saturday. No, not gonna be a streaker.

Most likley just going to see Zombieland on Halloween. I dont trick or treat anymore.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I need to come up with a Halloween costume idea (and costume itself) by Saturday. No, not gonna be a streaker.

Be jesus.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Be a carrot.

This is not a redhead joke.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Be jesus.

I don't think things would go over that well, I'm getting a ride with a friend of a friend's parents who are really strict Catholics.

I was gonna be Obama 'cause they sell masks and I'd just have to wear a suit with it, but I only have a tuxedo, and my parents don't want me wearing my nice tuxedo out on Halloween night. Pshhh.

Be jesus.

This guy my friend knows only needs to wear a white robe and he IS Jesus.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Did a chem lab today. I'm currently having a conversation with a girl in my chem class who seems to think that she needs to flirt with me and agree with everything I say for me to give her answers to the lab. It's actually pretty funny, she doesn't realize that I'm the kind of person who shares their work with anyone who asks.

I also think I might have a stress fracture in my foot or something, it's been hurting for the past 3 days and I've been ignoring assuming it would just go away, but it hasn't yet so I don't know.

I'm also kinda sick. Which isn't all that surprising since about 15% of the school has been out sick this week. Better than other schools in the area where they had to close down because there were so many students out (Like 50% or even more).

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Be jesus.

I don't think things would go over that well, I'm getting a ride with a friend of a friend's parents who are really strict Catholics.

I was gonna be Obama 'cause they sell masks and I'd just have to wear a suit with it, but I only have a tuxedo, and my parents don't want me wearing my nice tuxedo out on Halloween night. Pshhh.

Wear an old bed sheet and be a ghost.

111-1.jpg

Today I'm officially retired from the Editorial Panel.

Tommorow I will be going to state championships with my cross country team, 3.5 hour drive there. It'll be fun though, staying and a hotel and the works.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]