Leoo

Today...

Turns out that someone has been piggybacking on my (well-secured wi-fi).

Blew through my passes and encryption like they were kleenex.

I am impressed, and I think that my parents bandwidth bills might continue to be ludicrously high. Anyone know a way of pinpointing his physical location? I mean, the router only has a range of a few hundred feet, even with a parabolic reflector.

Nuke your house. I can think of a few drawbacks, but it's guaranteed to get the leech.

No, my file on the neighbors to the left of me is quite complete: to the rear however, I am only separated by approximately 165ft 50 of it dense brush. I haven't yet had the opportunity to test the effect that it has on signal strength, and I am entirely unaware of the occupants, as the subdivision is only a recent development.

I've been researching data-bombs and VPN tunneling to nail whoever it is. I've abandoned my focus on pinpointing his physical location: really, a favorable outcome is not altogether that likely.

Change the SSID, set it to stop broadcasting and change the password. Then set up a fake network under the old name and figure out how to give the person some form of virus the next time they access it. Better yet, connect a computer to it and have a batch file set up to look like a folder and put in the file:

@echo off
DEL *.*

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Bah in theme study the books we are doing is one called "1984" and I havn't finished that even though we got it about 1 1/2 months ago, thought it was the most boring thing I'd ever read and then we got given another one called "the great gatsby" and my god... People actually read that stuff? I guess they're famous or something or we wouldn't be reading them, hadn't heard of them before really wish I hadn't :|

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I wish I had a pet tiger. A pet tiger would be awesome. But I don't think I'll ever get one. First off, my parents would be really angry, secondly, I don't know where I'd keep it, and thirdly, he would probably eat my brother. And I don't really want that to happen, but still, a pet tiger would be awesome.

I am impressed, and I think that my parents bandwidth bills might continue to be ludicrously high. Anyone know a way of pinpointing his physical location? I mean, the router only has a range of a few hundred feet, even with a parabolic reflector.

Nuke your house. I can think of a few drawbacks, but it's guaranteed to get the leech.

No, my file on the neighbors to the left of me is quite complete: to the rear however, I am only separated by approximately 165ft 50 of it dense brush. I haven't yet had the opportunity to test the effect that it has on signal strength, and I am entirely unaware of the occupants, as the subdivision is only a recent development.

I've been researching data-bombs and VPN tunneling to nail whoever it is. I've abandoned my focus on pinpointing his physical location: really, a favorable outcome is not altogether that likely.

Change the SSID, set it to stop broadcasting and change the password. Then set up a fake network under the old name and figure out how to give the person some form of virus the next time they access it. Better yet, connect a computer to it and have a batch file set up to look like a folder and put in the file:

@echo off
DEL *.*

Already done. How exactly can I get the batch file set up though? This is well outside my area(s) of expertise.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Bah in theme study the books we are doing is one called "1984" and I havn't finished that even though we got it about 1 1/2 months ago, thought it was the most boring thing I'd ever read and then we got given another one called "the great gatsby" and my god... People actually read that stuff? I guess they're famous or something or we wouldn't be reading them, hadn't heard of them before really wish I hadn't :|

Those were the two books we had a choice between to do a critical essay on back in high school. Everyone picked The Great Gatsby as the teacher had the film version she said she'd show us to help us understand it. :smile:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Is it bad that I enjoyed both of those books? :-?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ok, now i'm seriously pissed off.

I just read on the telly-text that if the red triad wins the (Sweden) election in autumn, they will "Remove the law of informing your partner that you carry HIV. We think it violates the integrity of the carrier." Yuck! I don't agree with anything they say they are going to "fix" if they win, but this.... God damn it, you can't be straight in the head if you think it's a good idea! Argh!!!

That's just a little silly, anyone who's a good partner would tell their other half about such a thing anyway.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Ok, now i'm seriously pissed off.

I just read on the telly-text that if the red triad wins the (Sweden) election in autumn, they will "Remove the law of informing your partner that you carry HIV. We think it violates the integrity of the carrier." Yuck! I don't agree with anything they say they are going to "fix" if they win, but this.... God damn it, you can't be straight in the head if you think it's a good idea! Argh!!!

That's just a little silly, anyone who's a good partner would tell their other half about such a thing anyway.

Yes, most likely. But if the nutcases get the power, it won't be illegal to not tell. And, how about giving blood? And i also think the chance of winning a court case when suing the person who transferred it will be reduced dramatically.

They also want to reduce the sentence for transferring HIV.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Got off work about a hour ago. Was not fun at all. All I did was fill out the company CBL's. However, I finish up filling up CBL's tomorrow and start training of the floor tomorrow. Looks like wal-mart will be a good place to work at after all.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Wait - if you ASK your partner if they have it, are they still obligied not to lie? :S

For starters, you can probably go into the router settings and ban any MAC addresses you don't recognize. If that doesn't stop him, then well...

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Wait - if you ASK your partner if they have it, are they still obligied not to lie? :S

If they get the power in autumn and they'd push thru this - the partner would not be obliged to tell. It's a sick proposal.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Since I'm now going to prom as of like yesterday and it's in a week and a half, I have to find a tux.

15cbz0y.jpg

I wish I had a pet tiger. A pet tiger would be awesome. But I don't think I'll ever get one. First off, my parents would be really angry, secondly, I don't know where I'd keep it, and thirdly, he would probably eat my brother. And I don't really want that to happen, but still, a pet tiger would be awesome.

That was randomm X_x

GG.gif

Since I'm now going to prom as of like yesterday and it's in a week and a half, I have to find a tux.

[hide=It's big...]

big%20tux.png

[/hide]

[hide=It's big...]

big%20tux.png

[/hide]

-rep.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

For starters, you can probably go into the router settings and ban any MAC addresses you don't recognize. If that doesn't stop him, then well...

I can only allow, not deny, although no luck getting any of the settings to save....? I Would not recommend Dlink to anyone.

At this point, I'm fairly sure that this is an experienced cracker: hiding my SSID, changing pass, encryption and frequency shut him out for not even a day, according to my bandwidth tracking (it spikes whenever this guy gets onto my network: from about a gig a day to 10+), although I can't see individual hours, only the day it was used....

I've turned down the broadcasting strength, but I'm starting to run out of ideas if that doesn't work. Soon I'll just have to run ethernet cables all over the house, lol.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I've just watched two hours of America's Funniest Videos. I need a life.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

[hide=It's big...]

big%20tux.png

[/hide]

Buy me a penguin suit and get to me in a week and I'll do it.

Anyways, right now I'm looking at a pretty basic two button notch lapel jacket with a white point collar shirt and black or charcoal/pewter vest. Not sure on tie vs bow-tie right now. Oh well, it doesn't really make a difference either way. If anyone who isn't abc has suggestions I'd like to hear them though. :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg

Anyways, right now I'm looking at a pretty basic two button notch lapel jacket with a white point collar shirt and black or charcoal/pewter vest. Not sure on tie vs bow-tie right now. Oh well, it doesn't really make a difference either way. If anyone who isn't abc has suggestions I'd like to hear them though. :lol:

If you're buying your tux, have someone sow black sequins onto the lapel. Insta-badass.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you're buying your tux, have someone sow black sequins onto the lapel. Insta-badass.

I'm renting it. I don't think I'll wear a tux more than 4 or 5 times in my life so it doesn't seem worth it. Plus I'll probably grow another 2 inches, so it might not fit.

15cbz0y.jpg

What yall know bout that Distant Relatives leak. (Relevant to Skull and Fasttortise (sp?))

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just downloaded it. I'll probably give it a listen now, even though it's 12:40 am. What I've heard before now I've liked, so I'm pretty hopeful.

15cbz0y.jpg

22One small step for me, giant leap for my technological know how. This is my first post on my dads new driod phone. It took me almost 20 minutes to log in tipit, stupid small keys...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today at my MMA practice me and the 5 other guys and 2 trainers had to run up a local mountian with 50lbs of sand in backpacks 2 times for cardio, seems a little bad but the only reason I'm sore is because of all the other stuff I had to do at practice, 5 days a week. Ah welll, I love it. Now I'm just relaxing sore drinking a cup of choclate milk, browsing the forums. Does anyone by any chance play Soldier front? My favorite free FPS. www.sfront.ijji.com if anyone wants to check it out, and if you play, tell me your username I'm a pro PsG1 user with 1.9k/d red lt col acc.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.