Leoo

Today...

Put my euphonium in the shop today. First valve was clicking when the valve went up and down. I'm guessing it's a spring problem with it. At least I hope it's that simple.

Also bought a nice ring a two days again.

[hide=] 6riwaw.jpg[/hide]

I like it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Ive been out of school for ~20 days

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Ive been out of school for ~20 days

Quiet you dont ruin my excitement. But your like 8 so your out of 2nd grade. Yay? :P

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

TODAY I GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL

Woot eh?

Congratulations!

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Had the day of school. Spent part of it writing a speech due tomorrow. No, I didn't leave it *all* till today. :mrgreen: Need one more thing to talk about, then I've got it done. I've got about three/four hours. So I think I'll be fine.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Weirdest [cabbage] happened today. Around 11AM for some reason I got a terrible headache. Then around 11:30 I start shaking and feel really anxious and tired at the same time. At around 12:00 I start sweating like a pig for some reason, I can't stand it and the shaking gets worse. Get back home at around 1PM, and throw up. I pass out for about 10 minutes. Feeling really sleepy, I go to bed and wake up about 4 hours later. Weird. :|

Weirdest [cabbage] happened today. Around 11AM for some reason I got a terrible headache. Then around 11:30 I start shaking and feel really anxious and tired at the same time. At around 12:00 I start sweating like a pig for some reason, I can't stand it and the shaking gets worse. Get back home at around 1PM, and throw up. I pass out for about 10 minutes. Feeling really sleepy, I go to bed and wake up about 4 hours later. Weird. :|

Sounds like somebody's suffering State of Origin withdrawals.

FOOTBALL. 'GIT SOME... or, don't. Whatever, it's cool. ._>

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

[bleep].

My girlfriend's dad decided to tell her she can't review with me for the math exam tomorrow.

And I need to freaking be shown how to do some of these things.

:wall:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Today I'm going to the graduation-stuff-thingy. I feel so indifferent towards it o:...

I didn't go to mine... It was 4 months after I graduated, so I skipped it. I was still at the school anyway, so I just picked up my diploma the Monday after. The "Study Hall" guy saw me and grabbed it from the office for me.

Last night I was training on a job I know well, but won't sign off on yet. The sooner I sign off, the sooner I'll have to do it solo, you see. And that doesn't appeal to me in the least. I hate the job with a passion.

Today I'm going to the graduation-stuff-thingy. I feel so indifferent towards it o:...

I didn't go to mine... It was 4 months after I graduated, so I skipped it. I was still at the school anyway, so I just picked up my diploma the Monday after. The "Study Hall" guy saw me and grabbed it from the office for me.

Last night I was training on a job I know well, but won't sign off on yet. The sooner I sign off, the sooner I'll have to do it solo, you see. And that doesn't appeal to me in the least. I hate the job with a passion.

It's just some boring formal stuff, not the actual "graduation". Meh.

Yesterday, I feared being molested twice and a half. Three elderly citizen asked me the way to St Patrick Road, I answered, they said thanks, and the woman said "We have to go, I'll do you another time", and she winked.

And then later on, I was skating downtown and an old Indian man with a huge beard asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him, and offered to pay my ticket. I had to skate away because he kept insisting. Then he saw me again after and he ran after me. Good thing I had my board.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Finished my exams today, and am officially a senior! I will celebrate with one of these:

[hide=]

chipotle.jpg

:grin:

[/hide]

wl7w9j.png

Senior this, senior that. But when you go to college you'll be a freshman again. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

While attempting to leave my school today, there was a 3 car accident in front of my school, trapping about 700 people inside for several hours (I got out because I walked, which most others were too lazy to do. They are still there.)

What happened was a stupid spoiled senior driving daddy's car, we'll refer to her from here on out as Barbie, was driving out of the school. She saw that the intersection was kinda backed up, but she figured that, since she's a goddess, if she speeds toward them, they'll gladly move for her. Well, Barbie ended up smashing into a passing car. Fortunately, the driver of the other car was uninjured. Unfortunately, Barbie was fine too. And then a parked car full of seniors, presumably out of a desire to fit in with the crowd, randomly collapsed in on itself, resulting in the only injury of the entire event.

Strange world, we live in.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Why didn't they just walk a few blocks and get picked up there?

Job interview in 1hr. Wish me luck.

Popoto.~<3

Job interview in 1hr. Wish me luck.

Good luck; I hope it's better than my interview...or the army for that matter. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

[hide=]

chipotle.jpg

[/hide]

This is what I don't understand...why would you eat something...that makes you crap blood in your underwear?

I might have got the job. Its for a Metalworks Treating Company that well... Treats, Metal etc. I'll find out in a week or two.

Popoto.~<3

Got promoted again, and a $100 bonus check for being voted #1 worker. For ahem

"Excelling in assisting customers, by using a professional, courteous, and empthatic demeanor when necessary. You make are customers feel like home, and thats what matter"

HURRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY L.

But it's a baby promotion. 25 cent raise. Hopefully by july I can get the big kid promotion and be a big kid :]

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge