Today...

Leoo

Scared a bunch of teenagers telling them that the HIV virus is inside Saliva and provided evidence, though I did leave out the part on how they can't be infected through saliva.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I didn't get the job. hours upon hours of practicing and preparation wasted again. I honestly think I'll never get employed and I might as well kill myself or become homeless.

Neither did I mate, so I was forced to volunteer. At least I am getting my volunteer hours out of the way. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

I didn't get the job. hours upon hours of practicing and preparation wasted again. I honestly think I'll never get employed and I might as well kill myself or become homeless.

Get. Kicked. Out.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I got out of cleaning up my line for the second time in my last 3 shifts last night (the other shift I wasn't working on a line to begin with). We finished up at our normal time (10pm) and the lead hand saw we were done and sent me to wash pails, which I don't mind doing, but it left 2 people to clean the line which is pushing it for it to get done in the 30 minutes we had left. And by the time I got to the pail room there were 5 other people on their way over, which means we had twice the ideal number of people.

Me: Did you hear about that ship they found underground at the World Trade Center?

Brother: Whose idea was it to bury it?

lulz at kids misunderstanding things.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Was out driving with friends yesterday, our driver gets out and the guy in passenger seat decides it would be funny to pretend to start the car and drive. He turned the key and didn't hold the brake or something you ave to do in his car and killed the battery. We were stranded on the side of some random road at 12am for an hour.

Also, everything is much funnier at 2am.

Started driver's ed yesterday, we didn't really do anything. We start driving next week.

I enjoy the fact that it's from 6pm to 8pm and not some ungodly hour in the morning. :thumbup:

Runescape/Tip.it is officially emo central ///_-

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Re-watching all of Unskippable just because I want the achievement for watching whatever number of episodes there are...

Thankfully, we went shopping today so I FINALLY HAVE FOOD AND DRINK!!! I missed having Coca-Cola in my life. Oh sweet Cola. 5 days without a proper bottle of Cola, I thought I was in some evil hell-like place... like Hell, maybe. But much more hell-y...

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

I just walked in on someone in the midst of getting changed. Awkwardness will ensue whenever I see that person again. And it wasn't just any person :oops:

In other news, I watched Clash of the Titans (2010). It. Was. Brilliant. I might watch the other one which I think was made in 1981 but I dunno, I don't like old movies that much.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I just walked in on someone in the midst of getting changed. Awkwardness will ensue whenever I see that person again. And it wasn't just any person :oops:

In other news, I watched Clash of the Titans (2010). It. Was. Brilliant. I might watch the other one which I think was made in 1981 but I dunno, I don't like old movies that much.

It was future you, wasn't it?

Augh, back to school today. And I need to go to the doctors because one of my ears has filled with blood and I can't hear out of it. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Today was a complete bludge. Over here down in Austraaaaalia, we have NAIDOC week, which is for the.. ahem.. Aborginals... to be proud, embrace their culture and shizz. So our school thinks it good to spend most of the day doing stuff for it. My friends and I, being the rebellious seniors we are, decide not to go there and take the option to go study. We end up walking around for ten minutes before being told to do stuff. Which we ignored and went walking (That's the rebellion again) around the school. We do this for a good hour and a half afterwards. Then we had recess, assembly, lunch. Then we finally get to having our only subject that day, Bio. We rock up, and woop de do, we have a sub. The worst possible one. FUUUU. Anyway, we had about an hour of sitting around. Then we had to go 'study' again. About 15 minutes through this 45 minute study period, we wise up and around five of my mates and I walk out of the teacher-less room, and go walking downtown. Had a look around in shops, had some Subway, went to get haircuts. Two of my mates got mullets, then wussed out and got a normal haircut. Another goes with really short hair. Only us know what he's done, and he's going to rock up to school with a beanie tomorrow and reveal it later for teh lulz.

Anyway, apart from a pointless day at school, my girlfriend and I have decided to limit our online talk, lulz. We decided we talk too much online and have nothing to talk about in real life. Hopefully we'll look more like a couple, hehe.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

umm... cleaned the kitchen spotless, swam in the pool, and went driving. And played a crap load of rs at night.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Where do people buy band shirts? I want to buy a Muse t-shirt and I've been looking online but they seem to be guys shirts. I have a feeling a guy's medium sized shirt is different to a girls one :\

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I can't remember if I've told the forums that I now work for my parents' business or not. Well I get my first pay tomorrow morning. Mum's decided that I need to get my first aid certificate, which the business it paying for. She also decided that I should get an RSA licence. Since she's paying I guess I'll get it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I've got such a rush thanks to waking up so early (I've been up since half 9 :unsure: ) that I have no where to place my energy... so I decided to try out some effects when making siggiehs... It's been turning out pretty good... But I'm happy with my signature right now so I might save these for later on....

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

Just got in from work. I got pulled over for going 76 in a 75. The officer said I needed to slow down. I guess he was oblivious to the semi's and caddy's passing me at 85-90 mph.

That's insane. 1 over is nothing. Around here, they don't stop you for anything 10 or less over. They don't ticket you for anything less than 20 over, either. This is kph, though, so it's like... stop at 6 mph, ticket at 12.

Last night a valve popped out of our machine. Literally. All we heard was "Pop!" "Ting!". It shot out and hit the freezer about 5 feet away within a second or 2. We were no more than 2 feet to the side of it when that happened. My co-worker looked scared but I guess I didn't even flinch. After about 45 minutes of down-time while they fixed it, we started back up and finished the night. When I got home, I went to bed and now I'm gonna play some Borderlands.

Where do people buy band shirts? I want to buy a Muse t-shirt and I've been looking online but they seem to be guys shirts. I have a feeling a guy's medium sized shirt is different to a girls one :\

I got mine from a concert :P But you can try amazon or the muse.mu store. I think you British guys have access to more merchandise than us Americans on Muse's store.

My dog's really sick :( She had a seizure this morning and apparently has a fever of 106.

wl7w9j.png