Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

My sarcasm sensor must be low on batteries or something.

I'll try again another time. :sad:

http://youtubedoubler.com/1hFe

I feel bad for laughing at this.

You just introduced me to my new favorite website.

Also I'll be making a tumblr within the next few days. Totally relevant.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

http://youtubedoubler.com/1hFe

I feel bad for laughing at this.

You just introduced me to my new favorite website.

Also I'll be making a tumblr within the next few days. Totally relevant.

Eew, tumblr.

I'm thinking of saying [bleep] it to my car fund and buying a laptop soon. I'm not sure if I should get a small light one, or one with good specs though.

Today...

I was awoken by the afternoon sun which was a near-perfect end to my 10 hours of undisturbed slumber. I then proceeded to shower/shave, then meet up with a friend to attend a hemp festival downtown. At the festival we joined a circle of people who were all friends and passed some things around. Me and my friend ended up leaving with two girls from the entourage and drove around for a few hours, music on, feeling the summer breeze flow through the car as we drove without care or concern, easily going 40km over the speed limit, but clearly no [cabbage]s were given. The girl I was in the backseat with directed us to an amazing waterfall about an hour into the bush.

The waterfall: about a 20 feet drop into a deep little pond-type place was where we spent the rest of our day. Spent the day diving off the waterfall and just chilling in the water until sunset. We sat at the top of the waterfall and watched it, passing a joint around and enjoying the perfect summer weather. Once the sun set we ended up coming back to my place, put some music on and just hung out. Probably the best day I've had so far this summer. Chilling with another girl tomorrow and doing pretty much the same thing. I love being so free. Summer's great.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Today...

I was awoken by the afternoon sun which was a near-perfect end to my 10 hours of undisturbed slumber. I then proceeded to shower/shave, then meet up with a friend to attend a hemp festival downtown. At the festival we joined a circle of people who were all friends and passed some things around. Me and my friend ended up leaving with two girls from the entourage and drove around for a few hours, music on, feeling the summer breeze flow through the car as we drove without care or concern, easily going 40km over the speed limit, but clearly no [cabbage]s were given. The girl I was in the backseat with directed us to an amazing waterfall about an hour into the bush.

The waterfall: about a 20 feet drop into a deep little pond-type place was where we spent the rest of our day. Spent the day diving off the waterfall and just chilling in the water until sunset. We sat at the top of the waterfall and watched it, passing a joint around and enjoying the perfect summer weather. Once the sun set we ended up coming back to my place, put some music on and just hung out. Probably the best day I've had so far this summer. Chilling with another girl tomorrow and doing pretty much the same thing. I love being so free. Summer's great.

You live the life I wish I could be living right now. Enjoy that [cabbage]. :thumbup: I mean it.

OT: I proved Hiroki wrong. He's mad. :shades:

We have snow! Drving round in the snow is fun, if you catch my drift :shades:

rosssigfinal.jpg

So I leave in 2 weeks which is cool, execpt:

I havent been to a decent party in THREE YEARS, mums birthday is this weekend, and my sister's fiancee's is the weekend after, which is the weekend before I leave on the monday.

My 21st would be up there, the only mate up there is my friend im staying with, Which means for my 21st that I wanted to enjoy (as I havent enjoyed one birthday for many years) It'll only be us.

Which means:

forever-alone.jpg

;____;

Popoto.~<3

We have snow! Drving round in the snow is fun, if you catch my drift :shades:

Ohhh!! It's funny because when he said drift he meant drift in his car AND if we understood him!

fouadfamguy.png

On a more serious note: Apparently there might be snow up here in Auckland :blink:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Legit! It was [bleep]ing cold when I took my girlfriend home just before.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Been doing homework all day today which kinda sucks #-o but at least i managed to finish all of it.

Proud To Have Been Apart Of Dark Knights United.

Lethal Blades At Heart.

Been doing homework all day today which kinda sucks #-o but at least i managed to finish all of it.

That's something I need to be doing... No more MineCraft for me :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

There is snow falling outside my window! Not settling on the ground but this is still pretty cool. It also makes outside cold.

In other news: Nothing.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Yeah it's gonna be so icy tomorrow. I'm lucky my car has pretty wide tyres and is AWD, otherwise I would have probably had to drive sensibly.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I want [bleep]ing snow. :cry:

In other news, I have about $50 worth of junk food and drinks. My friend stayed the night last night, we were gonna stay up and play Amnesia, so we bought food and drinks accordingly. He couldn't get his PayPal account to work properly so we just played KF and Altitude as he already owned them. Today he couldn't be [bleep]ed taking any of it home so I got it all. Currently drinking Red Bull and wondering where we put the chips.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Haha we just had a good layer going on outside, hall of residence snowball fight at 10:30 pm. Awesome stuff! First time I've been in snow for about 5 years :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Finders keepers! My dad found a Blackberry in his taxi. No-one has put a claim forward so he's keeping it. He gave it to me but I absolutely despise Blackberries.

Meh, I ain't gonna complain though. Now do these piece of [cabbage]s get apps?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I slept for13 hours last night, woke up at 2 pm. Felt great to do, but I kinda feel crappy now...

Today is supposed to be a scorcher!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Hahahaha. Snow.

I suppose to "unspam", not doing much today. Probably going to laze around the house. The temperatures finally dropped down below 90 (32). It's going to be at least in the low 70's(21) for much of this week. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Good luck with snow, it's been a steady 35 degrees celsius here the past weeks....

Final1.jpg

Give California some snow... <_<

Go to the Sierras, mainly at 9000 feet up at Heavenly Valley at Tahoe.

There's still a 4-5 foot base of snow.

Then again, it could have melted be by now, because that was 2-3 weeks ago...

ASIDE FROM that....Got some college thing today...Bleh.