99 Rc + Con (#19, 20) 350M+ Total xp~!

I think I got this a couple hours after 99 cons and remembered to logout a little earlier :-#

350mxpcr2.png

Update Aug 16: 99 construction!!! :D (and left column all 99)

I've been quite busy lately with rl stuff so only able to get on like 1-2 hours a day this past week or so but finally managed to get this awesome water closet cape <3:

99confh5.png

This looks pretty cool so I figured I might as well add it to post :)

left99sad7.png

Next up is 90 smithing (most likely, unless superheating bores me to death) which should be a fairly quick 10 lvls :pray:

---------------------------------------------

Wow, this has to be one of my longer goals I've finally achieved and it's great to have under your belt :P Thx to all the friends that came to see me lvl and cape/emote during the weekly Rc event (clan)! I appreciate it lots 8-)

99rcof9.png

and here is emote with a fancy crown lent to me by Galadrielaa ;)

rcemo2pr6.png

and if you're wondering what my next short-term goals may be, here they are:

-all stats 90+ (just mining, smithing, construction and fishing left)

-99 construction (port-o-potties ftw =P~ )

Thanks for looking!

Funihead.png

I eat fruits and nuts. 2376/2475 total

Amazing work on 99 runecrafting. Thats one 99 ill never get ;)

Keep up the amazing work.

10/10

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Thx for all the awesome replies! It was more than I expected I'd get :D

Nice achievement! Im to lazy to train Runecrafting. :-#

two questions, how much money did you earn?

and..... What are you going to spend it on?

I roughly calculated how much I earned from 75-99 and came up with 390m profit...pretty much all that has gone in to skills and I have enough for my last 2 "buyables" 99 con/smith.

Lol, I thought it was time for me to finally register on tip.it forums too.

You good sir, are a legend. Hobo

Nerd at least I don't camp at spirit mages for cash, rodlz jk <3:<3:

not to sound like a nub, but what/how did u go about it, u use abbiss or the fairy way, u use summon... eah what ever- im 70 and was thinking of lvling it again so

I crafted with runners at FFL until lvl 73 (realized I would lose a ton of gp if I did that to 91) so I solo'd natures to 89 (abyss) and finally had the umph! to do mournings end 2 and made deaths to 91 (abyss) and the rest is history...lol natures all the way to 99 pretty much (ZMI came out when I was lvl 92 so I never tried that extensively). I was lvl 95 when summoning came out and so I used spirit graahks to up my xp/hr slightly instead of using abyss (fastest timing was 28.6k xp/hr with graahk; abyss is like 25k xp/hr making natures).

Congratz a cape i have always wanted. Figures the day you get it is the first day im back to work in 3 months lol.

Aww :cry: wish you didn't have to work yesterday :!: There'll be a few more you can come to ::'

And a ton of people here think rcing is boring :? :shock: I found it calming and peaceful lol so I might think about raising my rank in it after I max out :wall:

Funihead.png

I eat fruits and nuts. 2376/2475 total

And a ton of people here think rcing is boring :? :shock: I found it calming and peaceful lol so I might think about raising my rank in it after I max out :wall:

Do it! That is the greatest idea.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

*sigh*....

yet another motivation to start playing again and get 99...

O well once things calm down with school and life, ill get this hwt cape to, 10/10

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

• 2 weeks later...