What has Runescape taught you in rl?

sarg1010

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How stuff was made. Making bronze and steel, and glass for example.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

How to type much much faster than I used to be able to.

Multiple math skills.

How to plan and achieve a goal (very useful ::').

What a scimitar is.

a good idea for rs would be for jagex to creat a system to were if u have two accounts u can combine the experience points and delete one. this would help the player by raising his one accounts stats and it would help jages free up some memory space in their systems. this isnt unreasonable because at a lower lvl it is significantly harder to get experience points than at a much higher lvl. so it would just simply help out both partys.

RS has taught me IRL to never trust "little people"

and that i can walk through camp fires! :lol:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

very fast typing, lol my teacher can't even see me typing sometimes, they just hear 'click click tap click tap tap click' lol

Lots of math, before i started i was failing, now im in advanced placement :thumbsup:

Science (chemistry), how some compound metals are produced, ignoring some failures like how steel is made :P

I guess maybe a little economics, except i'm not really interested in that stuff.

Made me get into computing programming :) now im already better then some of the teachers :thumbsup:

What it feels like to be wealthy and ontop of the world! <<-- lol my favourite thing

The only friends you need are the trustworthy ones! lol so many friends beg for money, gone of the list in like 2 seconds lol.

And that a dagger can kill someone just as effectivly as a maul knocking their head or a whip strangling them :P lol

And also that little drunken people are dangerous, *looks at the drunken dwarf that just appeared, turns around, and runs for my life!* lol

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

How to touch type. What a furnace is. And that you should not trust the world.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It has taught me that many, many, many more people than I'd like don't engage in cerebral exertions nearly as often as they ought.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

RuneScape has taught me to type faster and to type using proper grammar (believe it or not). If you always talk in RuneScape in complete sentences, you will be better off for it. Like, I hear people accidentally typing "u" and "lol" in essays sometimes, and this will help you top stop actually. (Unless you type lol all the time, lol (Gah! I did it again!))

j0xPu5R.png

It taught me that I don't have to worry about getting injured as long as I bring food with me. ::'

Seriously though, it did teach me a couple of things, such as having a higher tolerance for annoying people and also how to manage finances.

Runescape has greatly improved my english,

I lol'd

Also, what has RuneScape taught me for RL? There is always a worse idiot than I can imagine.

Lol. :thumbup:

And that you don't have to go far to meet one, just get on the internet and there you have...millions of idiots. :-w

How to type faster, how to tolerate boring things easier, some random things (the term "Regicide" actually came up on a test. I have read through the quest line, so I knew what it meant), proper grammar (well, I knew grammar before hand, but now I actually sometimes type with it :o), internet troubleshooting, some of other languages, and a lot of other things I don't feel like typing at the moment.

Oh yes, and how to actually fall asleep at the computer.

Shaniqua.png

Better English and better English typing. Though it has completely destroyed my ability to type Icelandic fast. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid