any one live near a famous person?

lockopener

Okay,so y'all know we practically live near all celebrities...When I was in China we were like this close (fingers) to Jay Chou <3:

*envies*

I live near the town where Freddie Mercury lived, does that count?

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend lived a block away from My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way. I've never lived near anyone famous -.-

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I just found out Mick Foley(aka Mankind) has a vacation house in my town, i saw him at a local amusement park with his family, i went up and shook his hand, didnt want to talk him away from his family or i would have gotten an autograph.

lol, mick foley (loser)

Take that back, you [Cabbage]!!!! >:( <-- Very angry, serious face

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I lived right across from the person who invented the quick cam and virtual memory,hes a mac user :o

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Growing up in the Steel City ive eaten lunch with several famous Pittsburgh athletes, most notably Mario Lemiux.

Also my mothers boyfriend at the time shot a game of pool with Jaromir Jagr and i was with him was awesome.

Otherwise, dunno, lets see what wikipedia says for this town.

I know of one off the top of my head, Adrian Peterson (The OTHER AP. The original), Rob Bironas graduated from here (Booted 8 field goals in a game last year), Man not much for this town, we have a song named after us (Statesboro Blues - Allman Brothers) and the food chain Zaxby's was founded here. Famous graduates from the university here (Georgia Southern University) include Michael Curry (head coach of the Detroit Pistons) Ace from the Real World, Paris. Thats it haha.

Only interesting person within 20 miles (and like the whole 20 miles away) is Ian Crocker, he's a swimmer, holds 2 world records and 4 American records. (not at the Olympics this year.. strange)

The Bush family has a vacation home in Kennebunkport... I've seen a lot of major league stars in Portland if that counts... (Hanley Ramirez, Craig Hansen, Brandon Moss, Josh Becket, etc)

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

I live about 20 miles from where Elijah Wood grew up, and the inventor of the grease gun lives like 1-2 miles from us (don't think he still lives there). I think my parents knew him personally.

And I live in the middle of nowhere.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Are you kidding?! I AM famous!!! ( :o )

Anyways, I live in the town of that football movie (Friday Night Lights). Oh, and the 4th string quarterback of the dallas cowboys (in the 80s :geek: ) lives down the street.

Thats pretty cool. It was Odessa right? 7th flag over Texas?

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...