Gremmy's Rex guide! *Added best gear!*

gremmy

Amazing detail. Love this guide although I am nowhere near them levels yet. :lol:

I recommend this guide.

- Rem. :geek:

Thank you very much :)

ur pretty pro if u can get past supreme i tried it cold turkey but i guess i didnt wait long enough or somthin i didnt really know how to do it but ur ELITE if u can kill supreme and prime and still use all ur casts :D much more exciting too lol theres no need to bring all those restores it just means u will make less money i personally bring 2 prayer pots 8 sup antis 1500-2k claws and the rest invy of sharks unless im killin sup and prime at first with a turtle full of sharks with 3 bunyips in the last 3 spots and unless ur just not good at it u dont have to pray at all and its especially easy with the new graphics to see ur spot maybe add pics of u lurin rex cause its much easier to follow along

Hehe, yeah that's a way too, but with brews and restores you can stay much longer which would mean even more kills and more possible drops. And there IS pictures of me luring Rex ;)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

One Slayer dart isn't gonna get you very far! ::' :P

Nice guide lol, try adding fire wave though lol, because due to modern prices it's actually a lot cheaper, and it's hits better than Slayer Dart!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

One Slayer dart isn't gonna get you very far! ::' :P

Nice guide lol, try adding fire wave though lol, because due to modern prices it's actually a lot cheaper, and it's hits better than Slayer Dart!

Haha :P

Already added ;)

One question. Why so many restores and only 4 super anties? I would recommend bringing 5-6 with Verac's/bunyip and at least 8 with Guthan's/bunyip. Also if you are lucky like some people try buying Antidote(++) (by lucky I mean it takes luck to buy in GE) it lasts longer per dose so you can save on invo space.

One more thing. Prayer potions are cheaper than restores so why not bring pray pots to use when you just need pray but not healing. 3 doses of brew is canceled out by 1 dose of restore so rather than wasting all that money on restores use prayer potions.

other than those 2 things a decent guide.

umm some people rated so I guess I will too... 7/10

peace,

Vann

P.S. Wealth fails, I personally use seers when in Verac's but 90% of the time I use Guthan's so WARRIOR FOR LIFE

One question. Why so many restores and only 4 super anties? I would recommend bringing 5-6 with Verac's/bunyip and at least 8 with Guthan's/bunyip. Also if you are lucky like some people try buying Antidote(++) (by lucky I mean it takes luck to buy in GE) it lasts longer per dose so you can save on invo space.

One more thing. Prayer potions are cheaper than restores so why not bring pray pots to use when you just need pray but not healing. 3 doses of brew is canceled out by 1 dose of restore so rather than wasting all that money on restores use prayer potions.

other than those 2 things a decent guide.

umm some people rated so I guess I will too... 7/10

peace,

Vann

P.S. Wealth fails, I personally use seers when in Verac's but 90% of the time I use Guthan's so WARRIOR FOR LIFE

From my experiences 4 super anties fits good to that amount of restores. Maybe I'm getting minimum kills, I can't tell :P. As for anti ++ or + I didn't add then because (as you said) they're too hard to get hands on, and it's easier with normal super anties.

As for prayer potions: 1: it looks better with pure restores :lol: , and 2: restores restores one more prayer point.

And also, IMO wealth noes NOT fail. I've gotten several more drops with wealth then with warrior/seer's etc.

Thank you :)

Really nice guide, double thumbs-up. I've been thinking about going to DK's for a while now, and I've been searching for a good guide. I'll try this out once I raise my skills a little bit. I do have a question: Approx. how many runes do you use per trip with the Slayer Dart method? I'll probably use more, being at a lower Magic level, but I wouldn't mind an estimate.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Really nice guide, double thumbs-up. I've been thinking about going to DK's for a while now, and I've been searching for a good guide. I'll try this out once I raise my skills a little bit. I do have a question: Approx. how many runes do you use per trip with the Slayer Dart method? I'll probably use more, being at a lower Magic level, but I wouldn't mind an estimate.

I use around 1k-1,5k casts for one trip, but it depends on if I brought guthans or veracs. With guthans I obviously last longer :). Good luck with those axes :)

never been there :) I have guthan and claws of guthix someone cares to join me for a trip ?

Mitchartz.gif

GWD:

Sara : 6 saradomin swords in 3 trips with team

Bandos : Hilt, Tassets, Chest and Boots (with team) 2 Shard 3 from minions

Armadyl : nothing yet

Zamorak : 1 steam staff (with team)

Spiritual Mages : over 40 dragon boots