What is your favorite pokemon attack ?

AnneFrank

Any one of Mew's attacks. :P

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes rattata any better than bidoof? oh yeah nothing since bidoof can evolve into the only normal/water type. you think of it as milking the series, i think of it as building new strategies

Jesus. That's not even Pokemonly! And the name bidoof...? Seriously, unless it looks like a bisexual doof, it isn't a Pokemon. Darn newfangleders. Darn you to gosh-darned heck.

Those moves don't even sound normal. :?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You can your new-fangaled Pokemon. Any version past Gold/Silver/Crystal is just milking the series. Seriously, just take a look at the Pokemon names. Get online for the first two sets and your good. The first 150(1?) were the best.

Ahh... such wonderful ignorance. You haven't ever played online on the new ones have you? In fact, scrub that, did you even know you could go online in D/P?

Go up against a Blissey, a Tyranitar, a Weavile and a Salamence online, and repeat that statement - I wish you the very best of luck (you'll need it) ;)

You know what I hate most about the new Pokemon? Every single freaking one has the same face. Big eyes, stupid smile, no matter what it's on. Those aren't Pokemon.

I can't fault the continued strategy aspect of it, but the designs . . ugh.

p2gq.jpg

You can your new-fangaled Pokemon. Any version past Gold/Silver/Crystal is just milking the series. Seriously, just take a look at the Pokemon names. Get online for the first two sets and your good. The first 150(1?) were the best.

Ahh... such wonderful ignorance. You haven't ever played online on the new ones have you? In fact, scrub that, did you even know you could go online in D/P?

Go up against a Blissey, a Tyranitar, a Weavile and a Salamence online, and repeat that statement - I wish you the very best of luck (you'll need it) ;)

Blissey is a gold/silver/crystal version pokemon isn't it?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You know what I hate most about the new Pokemon? Every single freaking one has the same face. Big eyes, stupid smile, no matter what it's on. Those aren't Pokemon.

I can't fault the continued strategy aspect of it, but the designs . . ugh.

And their names seem more like whatever first sound a newborn makes than a Pokemon.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Blissey is a gold/silver/crystal version pokemon isn't it?

So is Tyranitar.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Toxic. When on something that's not going to faint easily.

Milotic with Toxic, Ice beam, Surf, and Recover confirms.

I came here to say this. I destroyed my friends with Toxic. No idea what the [bleep] a Milotic is though.

Gyrados like Pokemon

it evolves from a useless fish (just like magikarp!) except its only a water type which means electric attack don't do as much as it will Gyrados

see? pokemon is all about strategy

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Endeavor is the pwn. I also enjoy counter and explosion. pretty much any attack that changes the tide of the game entirely or really great "last resort" or "suicide" moves. I love using those moves to tick off an opponent who's crushing me, especially when I know I'm going to lose and want to take out a couple pokemon to go down with me.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I love explosion. Especially when it's used against my Gengar :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Endeavor is the pwn. I also enjoy counter and explosion. pretty much any attack that changes the tide of the game entirely or really great "last resort" or "suicide" moves. I love using those moves to tick off an opponent who's crushing me, especially when I know I'm going to lose and want to take out a couple pokemon to go down with me.

didn't i use explosion against you in that pokemon tourney? your ditto transformed into magenzone and i hit the 'panic' button. 1-hit ko and win :lol:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Do any of you know how rare Milotic is? You have to catch Feebas, an extremely rare fish. I spent hours fishing for it. I never got it. It's incredibly rare. :cry:

I spent weeks trying for one in Ruby. I heard that there was only 1 square in it's area where it could be caught, and it changed every day or something. After days of surfing and fishing in that small area, I finally found one. Then in the same spot, another. And another. And another. Until I had about 5. so I named one "stud" and used it for breeding, eveolved some others, and soon I'm up to my bullocks in Feebas. So basically they're only rare until you find one. And I have no idea how to find a wild one in Gen. IV.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

didn't i use explosion against you in that pokemon tourney? your ditto transformed into magenzone and i hit the 'panic' button. 1-hit ko and win :lol:

Thanks for reminding me :x thats why explosion is such a fun move. for easily angered people like me, explosion is one of those times where the victim must go to a quiet, soft room and proceed to bashing their Nintendo DS to oblivion.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Probably "Cheer cold", cool one hit KO move.. Lvl 100 Kyogre with Thunder, cheer cold, hydro pump and ice beam <3:.

Cheer Cold?

:shock:

You don't play Pokemon much do you.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer