The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

The question has to be bolded.

The reason why you're answering your own question before looking at the response is because

It's an fun way to get to know each other, and sometimes the results are quite interesting.

Basically, just form a question for the person who will answer it below you:

Person 1: What is your favourite food?

Person 2: Avocado. Would you rather have a snake as a pet or a huge spider?

Person 3: A snake; spiders are too jumpy and creepy, and I like the way snake scales feel, at least. Do you have a secret celebrity crush?

etc, etc..

The question you ask isn't for the person above you, so make sure it's good for anyone to answer.

You can ask anything, really ^_^... as long as its within forum rules of course!!!!!!!

*shudders in fear from tipit's mods.*

But try to make your answers (and questions >.<) more interesting/in-depth than the examples. You can answer your own question in your post, too, like I'll do:

now for my question:

What do you like about multiplayer games?

For me I enjoy meeting new people. so I have this game. it;s good. and you get to interact with people!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airplane food is sometimes good. some parts of it taste like how I imagine my cat hoarding a 2 week old piece of bread in her litter box would taste though.

if you could forcefully drag someone onto this forum, who would they be and why?

for me, I would drag back TBM. I miss his sarcasm.

I would drag Andrew to this thread and have him read some of the wonderful ideas submitted here

Do you think [/thread] is funny, or do you, like myself, find it incredibly nerdy and feel the need to slap the increasingly large population of TIF users who seem to enjoy using it?

[/post]

Well.. I don;t have much of an opinion on it.

If a thread needs to be locked... then.. it does. it's wehn it's used incorrectly.. or its abused.. then I would see the need for someone's neck to be wrung.

Have you ever had a bird crap on you?

lots of times this seems to happen to me.. although I once ducked for a whole bucket load from a harpy eagle while at the zoo.

Birds always take craps on me, Its like Gods way of saying i suck. :oops:

have you ever made out with the same gender, e.g. in a spin the bottle game or something?

Personally, I came close, but then realized how disgusting it was, gimme a break, I was drunk! :wall:

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage

I'm not too sure... but questions like that should be banned! you;re not really learning anything about TPUY like that :?

Which fictional character do you like the most?

I personally like Severus Snape in Harry Potter. I've loved him since the chamber of secrets...[after I compared him to lockhart]

My favorite fictional character is Arthur Dent from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. He' is plucked from his safe little humdrum world and is cast into a zany world where nothing makes much sense, and yet he takes it all in stride and quickly gives up on understanding anything. He accepts the lunacy around him and because of that he finds himself much happier. And then he gets himself some tea.

If you were asked by Jagex to be a player mod, would you accept?

I would :thumbsup:

I've stopped playing Runescape since ages ago but a player mod does sound tempting. I'd just try it out for a while haha.

Out of the Wii, Xbox 360 and Ps3, which one would you prefer to have?

if I only could have one, I'd have the ps3 to play Final Fantasy games. I'm deathly addicted to those. Next would be the Xbox closely followed by the Wii. My love for Legend of Zelda is ruled out by call of duty 4 on the xbox.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I would have the Wii. it has something neither the xbox nor the PS3 has. the ability to move around while playing a game... which is pretty cool.

Have you ever attempted to modify an electrical appliance [like a computer/calculator/xbox/cellphone/etc.]

I would have when I was younger.. but past failures at putting stuff back together has taught me otherwise.

I've only done very basic modding, such as installing extra RAM on my computer, or replacing CD drives. The most ambitious thing I did to a computer was I completely removed the plastic casing to clean dust and crap out of a laptop. It had been overheating, and it turns out that the cause was a giant ball of lint blocking the fan!

Do you have an obsessive need to have the newest and best computer/cell phone/whatever or are you content with what you have, even if its a little slower/worse graphics/whatever?

I'm perfectly fine with a "sub-standard" gadget, as long as it still works. I don't care about better graphics because I'm more interested in stories and plots.

No way. I'm so used to outdated stuff. This computer is like 2000 or something. :lol:

If public nudity was allowed... would you?

I wouldn't. I just feel too uncomfortable naked - even when I'm by myself. Clothes keep me warm and snug. 8-)

If public nudity was allowed and accepted everywhere.. I would just go with the flow.

I don't have anything to be ashamed of.. it's not as if I'm a man. I don;t need to hide any part of my body.

also psycho, I personally do like the newest and best electronic devices out there.. but... i;ve noticed that some of the "best" items out there are crap. I'd wait for the real reviews from people who weren't paid to advertise....

If you were paid to advertise a crappy product, would you?

I would. I like money. and.. it's not as if I said it was a.... product that was harmful right? it's just crappy.

I wouldn't. The product might not be harmful, but the money spent on it is gone, and that more than anything could harm a family, especially if its something they HAVE to buy, like a car. I would only advertise products that I have tried and that I like.

Along that same line of questioning...

If you were asked to work for the advertising department of a tobacco company, would you do it? Everyone knows that its harmful already, so you wouldn't be deceiving anyone.

If you really have been "getting to know me" you could probably guess that I would not!

Er.. it would depend.. see, I dislike smoking, people who smoke, or even the scent of smoke.

so... along that line... if i could advertise it... but it never came near me? sure!!!!

Have you ever smoked anything?

I've never smoked... nothing.

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q= ... a=N&tab=wi

I would own something completely valuable.

sure money can't buy anything and everything.. but what it can buy is a pretty good imatation of the real thing!

[thats actually a quote]

Do you ever wish for part of your body to not be there anymore?

I wouldn't mind getting rid of the mounds of fat sitting on my chest area.

if that happened, it would be a huge weight off my chest... and I would look like a bishie!!!!!!!!1 :twss:

Well, at this point in my life... probably.

I finally realised that all I want in a boyfriend is that he has to have a fetish for feet... *imagines the foot massages =P~ *

and...I'm happier being single apparantly.

Have you ever gone on a date, with the expectation that the other person would pay, and had to foot the bill?

I had to do this with my ex. on his birthday... after he acted like a spoiled brat.

Nope, because I'd always foot the bill! I'd foot it with my foot, I would! Not sure how that'd work though... :?

Why does no one else seem to like this thread?! So far its been me and Silver for like 2 pages. C'mon, this thread won't bite! Or will it?! :twisted: