~~~ Clan Chat ~~~ A selection of problems solved! ~~~

LiChef

As well as number 6? :lol:

Lol anyway keep 'em coming!

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Support.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

Don't you think that would keep the spammers there for longer? :lol:

Anyway i've added you to the support list.

Li Chef

It allows you to kick them, so they won't be there any longer than they would, as they like to type their spam, enter the chat, press enter, and leave the chat and repeat.

j0xPu5R.png

Sorry about that Killerred, I see where you're coming from now.

Anyway i've just returned from Wales and added the new support. I think when I get 35 Supporters i'll add it on RSOF to see how things go.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've just gone through a few graphical and text problems on the main page itself anf fixed all the bugs that slipped past me.

I am currently working on another suggestion but it's taking it's time. So expect it coming soon, it could be on of your suggestions!

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

Thanks Daxter, i'll add you up on the Support List.

Keep 'em coming

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

• 1 month later...

I know I said I was working on another Top Secret suggeestion, but looking over it twice I think it will have to wait.

But there is other good news. I have grown impatient and have decided to add this onto RSOF. Hopefully I will get the same reception there as I did here.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

OK i've posted on the RSOF...

For those who are interested here is the QFC

83-84-94-57721726

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

Thanks for the Support guys, just gonna go check up on RSOF ( :pray: ) and see if there's any support there.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

I support this idea, 150%....... About the only thing I would suggest is to have a limit of 12 characters on the "Clan Initials" part and call it "Clan Tag-Name", so that those who don't use initials can at least have a proper standard name anyway. Or, was that functionality going to remain intact anyway? :-s

~D. V. "Yes, these will help..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

[hide=D_V_Devnull]About the only thing I would suggest is to have a limit of 12 characters on the "Clan Initials" part and call it "Clan Tag-Name", so that those who don't use initials can at least have a proper standard name anyway. Or, was that functionality going to remain intact anyway?[/hide]

[hide=FAQ]Then that is his/her choice. The full name box is completely optional and doesn't have to be used. However the initials box will have to be used just like before. You can't have a clan without a name can you?[/hide]

If that doesn't explain it then let me put it clearer for you...

The Initials are the equivalent of what we have for a clan name now, just that i've added the Clan Name option. As you know, when you make a clan you have to fill in a name. The name would the be the initials section. And then the Owner would modify it how he likes using both initials and clan name boxes.

I'm sure i've only made it more confusing for you, but I hope you understand.

The RSOF post is going a little slow, although I do have 3 supporters.

One more thank you to all of you who have supported this so far. Expect two or three more suggestions coming soon!

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg

[hide=D_V_Devnull]About the only thing I would suggest is to have a limit of 12 characters on the "Clan Initials" part and call it "Clan Tag-Name", so that those who don't use initials can at least have a proper standard name anyway. Or, was that functionality going to remain intact anyway?[/hide][hide=FAQ]Then that is his/her choice. The full name box is completely optional and doesn't have to be used. However the initials box will have to be used just like before. You can't have a clan without a name can you?[/hide] If that doesn't explain it then let me put it clearer for you...

The Initials are the equivalent of what we have for a clan name now, just that i've added the Clan Name option. As you know, when you make a clan you have to fill in a name. The name would the be the initials section. And then the Owner would modify it how he likes using both initials and clan name boxes.

I'm sure i've only made it more confusing for you, but I hope you understand.

The RSOF post is going a little slow, although I do have 3 supporters.

One more thank you to all of you who have supported this so far. Expect two or three more suggestions coming soon!

Li Chef

Actually, you made it a bit clearer for me. Thanks. ::'

~D. V. "Not so confused now..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

O rly?

That's a first! Anyway things seem to be going well on the RSOF. The only problem is attracting a mod over there...

Hmmmm

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

LuMengjr.jpg