Your favorite comedian

mrpez

i dont think george carlin would want to RIP.

his religion was frisbeetarianism, which he created himself. the main logic behind this was that when you die your soul is flung up on a roof like a frisbee and left there forever. i got this from a bio on him.

Don't forget he worships the sun and prays to Joe Presley :P

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Bill Hicks, hands down the best American comedian IMHO. But at least as good, though a different style, is the dutch Hans Teeuwen. He's so incredibly insane, over the top and genius at the same time, he's the only comedian where I'm almost constantly in pain of an overdose of laughter. There's a bunch of good comedians out there, Dane Cook, Carlin, Seinfeld, that guy from Achmed the dead terrorist, but tbh, what they do is child's play compared to what Hans Teeuwen and Bill Hicks did. It's a shame Bill died and Hans retired, but their heritage is safely stored on my DVD collection and just never gets old.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

^ Carlin? childplay? no! his comedy act on the "Seven words you cant say on tv" led to a supreme court hearing. that man was a genius.

i dont think george carlin would want to RIP.

his religion was frisbeetarianism, which he created himself. the main logic behind this was that when you die your soul is flung up on a roof like a frisbee and left there forever. i got this from a bio on him.

Don't forget he worships the sun and prays to Joe Presley :P

Joe Pesci

^ Carlin? childplay? no! his comedy act on the "Seven words you cant say on tv" led to a supreme court hearing. that man was a genius.

I saw that act, but didn't know about the court hearing. That man is god.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Ross Noble is hilarious. His accent and his randomness has me in stitches.

Love ross noble's shows, if you watch two different venues of the same tour, his act is almost totally different, he's so random.

Saw one wherein one of his encores he wouldn't let the crowd leave because a few of them were complaining the car park closes early :lol:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

A few of my favorites include Daniel Tosh, Nick Swardson, and my favorite has to be the movie trailer voice guy Pablo Francisco.

Nobody can control his own life. The best you can do is chose to fill the roles given to you with good people, people who love you.

J. Roge,otherwise he'd kick my [wagon].

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

No other comedian has anything on Richard pryor, i did a media assignment on racism in the media and i did it on richard pryor, if at least to go through his catalogue of fantastic shows.

Modern day comedian:Bill Bailey.Not as international as Richard pryor, i dont think his comedy transceneds outside of britain well because its a lot about those british establishments and icons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qod7nSGKag0

Some ye olde poetry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmpw5wwEHlY

Argos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HyS94O2h0

Starsky and Hutch

Oh and all i can say is that i applaud the backlash to that moneygrabbing sleezeball Peer kay who i still dont think has an official site but just a store to sell his dated crap.Im so [bleep]ing sick of seeing bolten albert halls repeats and hearing GARLIC BREAD.Well [bleep] you for degenerating the stnadards off british stand up momentarily only for mock the week to save it from embarresement.Harsh but hes so astranomically overated.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Mitch Hedberg R.I.P

http://www.hedburgh.com/media.shtml

I miss him :( he died to young, i saw him at a club once, you can't get the experience from just reading his jokes, its the way he does it.

I think they can take sesame seeds off the market and I wouldn't even care. I can't imagine five years from now saying, "Damn! Remember sesame seeds? What happened? All the buns are blank." They'd have to change that McDonald's song, "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a... bun." How does sesame seeds stick to a bun? That's [bleep]in' magical. There's got to be some sesame seed glue out there! Either that, or they're adhesive on one side... Take the sesame seed out, remove the backing, place it on the bun. Now your bun will look spectacular." What does a sesame seed grow into? I don't know... we never give them a chance. What the [bleep] is a sesame?! It's a street... It's a way to open [cabbage]...

Thirteen's an unlucky number, right? Well, then so should the letter B be, cuz B looks like a scrunched together 13. Hello, what is your name? Bob. Get the [bleep] away!

Onions make me sad, alot of people don't realize that. When I'm cutting onions I'm sad... the plight of onions has been sad. But people don't realize I'm actually crying. They think I'm just reacting.

One time a guy handed me a picture, "Here's a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. Here's a picture of me when I am older. You son of a [bleep]! How'd you pull that off? Lemme see that camera. What's it look like?...

lol im not gonna quote everything..

http://www.hedburgh.com/quoter.shtml

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

My favourite comedic duo has to be Peter Cook and Dudley Moore. All of their songs are funny. And my second favourite would be Lawrel and Hardy (Sp.?), probably the best slapstick duo ever.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!