Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Bumping because the first OAD of Mahou Sensei Negima!: Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba has some subs.

Starts off at the end of the school festival (Chao arc) with the final fight of Negi and Chao. Then jumps through all their training and spends the rest of the episode at the summer festival with the badge stealing trickery.

Its pretty typical Negima, and unlike the other series this actually sticks close to the manga (c176-177), so if you arent familiar with the manga it wont make a lot of sense.

Also, Akagi is GAR. Watch it.

knkcopy.jpg

Holy crap, a new FMA?

. . . How would that work? The movie ending didn't leave any room that I could see.

Unless they started over from the beginning and followed the manga. That would be pretty cool. Especially since the manga seems close to finishing, it might be done by the time the show catches up.

p2gq.jpg

bigger is better with swords.. up to a point, then its just stupid.

One can only wonder if you're trying to make an innuendo with that. I'm not sure, it's possible that you weren't.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Full Metal Alchemist

Serial Experiments Lane

Lucky Star

Azumunga Diaoh

Excel Saga

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

[hide=Geass 21]The entire first half of the episode was evangelion. I was half expecting Charles to bust out the LCL.

LOL SPINZAKU IS BACK!!!

EclipseCodeGeass-LelouchoftheRebell.jpg?t=1220225426

thats right, you guys just got royally shafted. in the [wagon]. There isnt a comparison in the world that sums up the irony.

Lelouche is pretty damn cool, but why the hell does he take to the throne in his uniform? Only answer is lazy animators, and thats supported by this

1220172177831a4e7zu5.jpg

HOW BLOODY LAZY IS THAT?![/hide]

Tk5SF.png

[hide=Geass 21]The entire first half of the episode was evangelion. I was half expecting Charles to bust out the LCL.

LOL SPINZAKU IS BACK!!!

EclipseCodeGeass-LelouchoftheRebell.jpg?t=1220225426

thats right, you guys just got royally shafted. in the [wagon]. There isnt a comparison in the world that sums up the irony.

Lelouche is pretty damn cool, but why the hell does he take to the throne in his uniform? Only answer is lazy animators, and thats supported by this

1220172177831a4e7zu5.jpg

HOW BLOODY LAZY IS THAT?![/hide]

[hide=Derp]I thought that moment was awesome. Especially with the;

"The emporer? I killed him."

"..what?"

"No, I did."

"Oh, you. Guards - if you please."

SUZAKU OUT OF [bleep]ING NOWHERE DROPPING FROM LIKE 20 FEET AND LANDING ON THE GUARDS AND THEN KICKING THEIR [wagon].

"lol u guise. ACKNOWLEDGE ME!"

This had better not have a damn DN ending of; sorry Lelouch but we gotta kill you. YOU CANT KILL ME, IM KAMI-SAM-.. THE EMPORER![/hide]

knkcopy.jpg

I like Gurren Lagann?

[hide=Or is it GurrenBound]gurrenboundjh3.jpg

lagannboundok2.jpg

FFtw7qW7Vcw

Farukon Punch!!!

AFn4DeYCqwk

Kamina Punch!![/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I got the last volume of the Haruhi Suzumiya boxset today (god dammit its sweet.) Christ knows what I'm gonna do with these pillowcase covers though, because I really dont want them and they'd raise some pretty awkward questions if found, but it seems a horrible travesty just to throw them out.

anyway, you know you've been watching too much anime when you can go;

"Man you can really hear the Konata in Aya's Voice in this soundtrack."

Tk5SF.png

I still don't get why everyone's so hot about Geass. :\

It's C.C.'s and Karen's breasts... right...? It can't be anything else because it's all so haphazard.

http://trainwreck.ggkthx.org/

Also, I have plans to rewatch Clannad, Haibane Renmei and Nodame Cantabile, on top of Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Welcome to the NHK! and Elfen Lied.

It's Karen's breasts... right...?

I'm pretty sure that area of her body isn't the focus.

I'll agree with you though that the fanservice (and some of the obvious advertisting) is pretty pathetic. It's basically like the producers saying, "enough of this show sucks that we have to find a massive amount of cheap compensation for the suckyness..... like T&A! We're geniuses, the creative minds of our time!".

It's Karen's breasts... right...?

I'm pretty sure that area of her body isn't the focus.

I'll agree with you though that the fanservice (and some of the obvious advertisting) is pretty pathetic. It's basically like the producers saying, "enough of this show sucks that we have to find a massive amount of cheap compensation for the suckyness..... like T&A! We're geniuses, the creative minds of our time!".

Pizza butt is a completely legitimate way to get more viewers. Personally, I miss my blind crippled loli moe~.

Though ive yet to watch CG22 since I was stranded in Devon the past 6 days.

[hide=Edit]Haha oh wow, shes back. Bricks shat and faps [bleep]. Its about to hit the fan all over again.[/hide]

knkcopy.jpg

geass is back to what made it so good for a good section of R2. stupid twists ridiculous plotlines and cliffhangers galore. I am of course still expecting the "omedetou" ending even after they kinda half did it in ep 21.

and Nina will never. ever. redeem herself. no matter how hard the writers try.

starting soul eater today. I've heard its great.

Tk5SF.png

geass is back to what made it so good for a good section of R2. stupid twists ridiculous plotlines and cliffhangers galore. I am of course still expecting the "omedetou" ending even after they kinda half did it in ep 21.

and Nina will never. ever. redeem herself. no matter how hard the writers try.

Professor Omedetou is one of my favourite characters in Geass. No real reason or anything, he just enjoys congratulating people. Plus I enjoy his voice, strangely calming.

My award for plot twists would have to go to either Mai HiME or Shuffle! "Hey, I know you look after me since my parents died and were childhood friends and you really love me so much so that every time I look at another girl or leave you for 3 seconds you become mentally and emotionally unstable but im moving out for your best friend. Have a Primula."

knkcopy.jpg

My award for plot twists would have to go to either Mai HiME or Shuffle! "Hey, I know you look after me since my parents died and were childhood friends and you really love me so much so that every time I look at another girl or leave you for 3 seconds you become mentally and emotionally unstable but im moving out for your best friend. Have a Primula."

hey.. sometimes these are the tough decisions you have to make in life.

also, HiME wasnt really twisty, they just all ended up killing each other, and then opted for a complete u-turn of an ending. Its still one of my favourite series though. Despite all the flak otome gets, I think thats great too.

Tk5SF.png

hey.. sometimes these are the tough decisions you have to make in life.

also, HiME wasnt really twisty, they just all ended up killing each other, and then opted for a complete u-turn of an ending. Its still one of my favourite series though. Despite all the flak otome gets, I think thats great too.

And I suppose one of those decisions is slashing your wrists wide open so your girlfriend will heal herself is a good one. Well, thats not to say it didnt work, though it wouldve been a sort of anticlimactic - yet strangely satisfying - ending if she didnt do it.

But I really cant stand endings which build up to a 'only one will survive' and then just end up being 'ok, you found a loophole, everyone survives lol'. What can I say, I like watching them die.

Never watched Otome, I was hoping for a continuation of HiME, but it just wasnt what I was expecting.

knkcopy.jpg

starting soul eater today. I've heard its great.

It's not bad. I've read the entirety of the manga thusfar (though havn't seen much of the anime), and it's okay. Kinda quirky.

And right now I'm shutting this Geass stuff all out 'cause I'm at college now sharing a connection with people andvwith a 10 gig limit per month on connection so I can't torrent that much.

[Q]

Right now I'm just wondering how Sci-Fi got into anime on Mondays. -.-

One of my favorite animes, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, is only available on a day that every schoolkid hates.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Hmmm what about video games that could have an anime made for them?

EarthBound/Mother - A possibility

The Legend of Zelda - A high possibility

Metroid - Maybe

Mario - Hmmm

But some video games also have an anime.

F-Zero: Falcon Densetsu - Pretty decent, but its American dubbed twin, F-Zero GP Legend, was full of fail because 4Kids TV is a load of balls.

[hide=Probably the most epic thing in anime to date.]FFtw7qW7Vcw

Captain Falcon made that huge explosion just by punching someone in the face. That has got to be epic.[/hide]

Kirby of the Stars - Didn't see the Japanese dub yet, but this was also a load of BS in the English dub because of you know who. -.-

[hide=Intro Comparison]Gx3a-1lDjbE E9nWMsRNCL4

I swear the English dub has the most [developmentally delayed]ed title for any anime in existence.[/hide]

Sonic X - Not good in both dubs, but guess which company company dubbed it in English. <.<

[hide=Phoar Kiyds Tee Vee]R8Om8ni_PGI 68c1WuLu08w

4Kids TV will pay for what they did.....[/hide]