Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Hmmm what about video games that could have an anime made for them?

EarthBound/Mother - A possibility

The Legend of Zelda - A high possibility

Metroid - Maybe

Mario - Hmmm

A No.

A high No.

MayNo.

Very no.

You are a complete Earthbound fanboy, we get it, now leave it off. Theres been plenty of video game animus, and 99% of them suck so hard, black holes are made to look stupid. Devil May Cry had a lot less action than required, GAINAX shouldve made it, then we would have atleast seen some badassery. FSN/Tsukihime were both pretty crap since they also left out a lot of any decent storyline and the latter had some awful fanart animation. Clannad/Shuffle! are the best two ive seen which are based on a game, mainly because of Sunohara.

The only game I can think of that mightve made a somewhat decent animu would be Shadow of Destiny.

Doom shouldve had an anime, yeah, that wouldve been awesome. Guns, aliens and explosions - what could go wrong, right?

Wtf? :uhh:

You realize that this is anime as in animated drawings?

NO WAY. OH MY GOD HE LIKES DRAWINGS DURR HURR UR A NERD. Why are you still here?

knkcopy.jpg

Hmmm what about video games that could have an anime made for them?

EarthBound/Mother - A possibility

The Legend of Zelda - A high possibility

Metroid - Maybe

Mario - Hmmm

A No.

A high No.

MayNo.

Very no.

You are a complete Earthbound fanboy, we get it, now leave it off. Theres been plenty of video game animus, and 99% of them suck so hard, black holes are made to look stupid. Devil May Cry had a lot less action than required, GAINAX shouldve made it, then we would have atleast seen some badassery. FSN/Tsukihime were both pretty crap since they also left out a lot of any decent storyline and the latter had some awful fanart animation. Clannad/Shuffle! are the best two ive seen which are based on a game, mainly because of Sunohara.

The only game I can think of that mightve made a somewhat decent animu would be Shadow of Destiny.

Doom shouldve had an anime, yeah, that wouldve been awesome. Guns, aliens and explosions - what could go wrong, right?

Jeez no need to crush me just because I'm talking about something I like. I dont go, OMFG EARTHBOUND IS SO FREAKING AWESOME OMG IT PWNS EVERYTHING OMG!!!! (Only a fanboy would say that -.-) Now if I said something like that in every post I made then you would have every good reason to flame at me. Oh and Doom an anime? :lol: Now personally the only guy on the tif who is the closest to being fanboy for Mother is SS4Alex.

EDIT: And how could you turn down The Legend of Zelda? Are you Anti-Nintendo or something?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Now personally the only guy on the tif who is the closest to being fanboy for Mother is SS4Alex.

EDIT: And how could you turn down The Legend of Zelda? Are you Anti-Nintendo or something?

Come off it, youre just as big a fanboy - if not bigger - as him.

I turned down Zelda because there is no plot [And yeah, Nintendo sucks. HURR DURR]. "OH NO ZELDA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED, LINK GO SAVE HER". Its identical to Mario except with a sword and less "LOL WRONG CASTLE". They made a Maplestory animu and look how badly that turned out.

knkcopy.jpg

Ok seriously why do you hate me? Is it because I like Nintendo? Is it because you think I go, "OMFG NINTENDO IS SO FREAKING AWESOME OMG ANIME CAN GO SUCK BALLS OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH!"? Is it the fact that everything I like you hate with an iron fist? Or do you hate everything I like on purpose just to piss me off? I'm trying to talk normally and all you do is put down my quotes with cold words that not even Inuashakent can comprehend. Hmmm by the way I see it you believe EVERYONE who talks about what they like in general is a total "fanboy". Also you think everything you like is totally superior over everyone else's interests. Now that my friend is the mind of a so called "fanboy". All I said was I like EarthBound and out of nowhere you start judging me as if I just got out of jail. I didn't even say EarthBound pwns the universe and you start acting up for no reason. Now what sense does that make!?

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Ok seriously why do you hate me? Is it because I like Nintendo? Is it because you think I go, "OMFG NINTENDO IS SO FREAKING AWESOME OMG ANIME CAN GO SUCK BALLS OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH!"? Is it the fact that everything I like you hate with an iron fist? Or do you hate everything I like on purpose just to piss me off? I'm trying to talk normally and all you do is put down my quotes with cold words that not even Inuashakent can comprehend. Hmmm by the way I see it you believe EVERYONE who talks about what they like in general is a total "fanboy". Also you think everything you like is totally superior over everyone else's interests. Now that my friend is the mind of a so called "fanboy". All I said was I like EarthBound and out of nowhere you start judging me as if I just got out of jail. I didn't even say EarthBound pwns the universe and you start acting up for no reason. Now what sense does that make!?

Haha oh wow. Youre the best kind of person on the internet, almost as good as furries.

knkcopy.jpg

Haha oh wow. Youre the best kind of person on the internet, almost as good as furries.

Ok this is not gonna work out because for some reason you have a very deep hatred against my interests.

Now personally the only guy on the tif who is the closest to being fanboy for Mother is SS4Alex.

Come off it, youre just as big a fanboy - if not bigger - as him.

I turned down Zelda because there is no plot [And yeah, Nintendo sucks. HURR DURR]. "OH NO ZELDA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED, LINK GO SAVE HER". Its identical to Mario except with a sword and less "LOL WRONG CASTLE". They made a Maplestory animu and look how badly that turned out.

tower of druaga was actually suprisingly awesome, and that was based on a game.

Tk5SF.png

Are we all forgetting CD-i Mario/Zelda? :anxious:

Lol those don't even count because its artwork is nothing close to an anime artist, and they were horrible games. :lol:

Will you all just cut it out? I thought it was to discuss Mangas and animes, as opposed to turning to arguing about thoughts.

@Gallade: I'm not defending you, but still, most of the Nintendo franchises simply just wouldn't feel right being an anime. Those two simply just don't go together.

Doom and (maybe)Metal Gear Solid might make for a somewhat decent anime.

@Cadbury's: I would love to have a private forum to vent my nerdrage, but guess what? Those don't exist, so you get to hear it here. You have a good taste in animes, but still, saying HURR-DURR, or other [cabbage] like that, just makes you sound like you have to condescend just to get a point across. Or some kind of idiot that baby talks, you can choose on this one.

I got bored and watched Hellsing, it's actually pretty cool. Big-[wagon] guns, vampires... what could possibly go wrong?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Thats a good point actually, the CD-i Zelda could make a budget animu. The humour is just about right, atleast.

@Cadbury's: I would love to have a private forum to vent my nerdrage, but guess what? Those don't exist, so you get to hear it here. You have a good taste in animes, but still, saying HURR-DURR, or other [cabbage] like that, just makes you sound like you have to condescend just to get a point across. Or some kind of idiot that baby talks, you can choose on this one.

Whats that? Cant hear you over the HURR DURR.

Still waiting on my Higurashi torrent to finish to begin watching. uTorrent is playing up lately, never getting much more than 15kb/s.

knkcopy.jpg

Sorry to interrupt this discussion, but where does everyone watch their anime?

I really want to watch anime, but I just can't find a good site that has updated episodes and that actually plays the anime without having to go through some weird process.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Sorry to interrupt this discussion, but where does everyone watch their anime?

I really want to watch anime, but I just can't find a good site that has updated episodes and that actually plays the anime without having to go through some weird process.

I dont watch animu online, the smaller fixed resolutions and horrible compression combined with subtitles often makes for a headache to watch.

If you want to watch it, youre best bet is to download episodes either via a torrent or a DDL site such as AnimeTake.

But if youre unable to actually download them for any particular reason, I cant say I know of any streaming sites.

knkcopy.jpg

Usually I go to Anime Fuel for that kind of stuff. It takes the videos from other uploading sites like MegaVideo and puts it all in one neat package.

Personally, I prefer the air torrenting, but if your internet sucks, or your computer has a small hard drive (The fatal flaws of my old computer), then that is your next best thing. You could even google "Watch Anime Online" and get a whole lot of sites, but that is the one I use.

I have all of Lucky Star on my iPod, that's about it from me downloading.

Thats a good point actually, the CD-i Zelda could make a budget animu. The humour is just about right, atleast.

Whats that? Cant hear you over the HURR DURR.

Still waiting on my Higurashi torrent to finish to begin watching. uTorrent is playing up lately, never getting much more than 15kb/s.

You still failed to give a reasonable response. [bleep] off, you're almost a complete joke and I don't understand why I waste my time dealing with you. Maybe because I enjoy pissing you off. If you want to respond, bother me through PM, otherwise this is done with.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

You still failed to give a reasonable response. [bleep] off, you're almost a complete joke and I don't understand why I waste my time dealing with you. Maybe because I enjoy pissing you off. If you want to respond, bother me through PM, otherwise this is done with.

Chill :|

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ugh, I never watch animu on my PSP anymore. I cant stand the barrage of questions it attracts if someone notices.

Youre "wasting" your time with me because you are incredibly easy to troll. Personally, im finding this whole thing hilarious, its not even irritating me in the slightest. But, if you want to end it there - its kinda anticlimactic - ill not stoke the fire anymore.

knkcopy.jpg

Ugh, I never watch animu on my PSP anymore. I cant stand the barrage of questions it attracts if someone notices.

Youre "wasting" your time with me because you are incredibly easy to troll. Personally, im finding this whole thing hilarious, its not even irritating me in the slightest. But, if you want to end it there - its kinda anticlimactic - ill not stoke the fire anymore.

A friend of mine wanted to watch ZnT on my laptop today, I said sure, but theres no way I'm watching that stuff at school and went off to talk to someone else. Its just not the kind of thing you'd do. Especially since he just whips on the subtle (well not really) yuri episode of season 3, and stares at the screen for the solid 25 minutes not making a sound... damn I hang out with some weird people.

Tk5SF.png

A friend of mine wanted to watch ZnT on my laptop today, I said sure, but theres no way I'm watching that stuff at school and went off to talk to someone else. Its just not the kind of thing you'd do. Especially since he just whips on the subtle (well not really) yuri episode of season 3, and stares at the screen for the solid 25 minutes not making a sound... damn I hang out with some weird people.

If I had to say one series not to watch in public, it'd probably be that. Or probably Ikki Tousen. Well, maybe Moe-tan. That got a lot of questions when my friend opened it on my computer.

The one I was watching was Lucky Star, so it was just a lot of awkward questions of "Whats that?", "Its about what?", "You enjoy watching that?" and the thing that makes me see red is whenever I say its animu and they say "You mean like Naruto?".

[bleep]ING. RAGE.

Though I do occasionally sit in my college's common room and read Negima. Im not sure how they do it, but whenever someone asks me what im reading and look anyway they always time it so its on a shower/bath scene. Maybe they just have a lot of shower/bath scenes in Negima, things like that just fly under my radar nowadays.

knkcopy.jpg

The one I was watching was Lucky Star, so it was just a lot of awkward questions of "Whats that?", "Its about what?", "You enjoy watching that?"

When you say its a show about nothing people just dont seem to get it, despite there being hundreds of shows about nothing in particular on telly all the time.

I cant ever imagine watching a slice of life anime in my native language. It just doesnt seem right.

Tk5SF.png

I cant ever imagine watching a slice of life anime in my native language. It just doesnt seem right.

An anime about being a hoody doesnt really appeal.

Though id watch one about cricket. "SUUPA KURIKETU SIKKUSU SUMASHU", "SUUPA SUPINNU GOOGURI". Ian Botham could make a guest appearance and be some sort of cricket demi-god.

And im still waiting on CG23 since monday because it seems to lock itself at 10kb/s. What the hell, uTorrent.

knkcopy.jpg

Black Cat, Love hina, Yureka, Ranma 1/2 was pretty good. you cant say manga without GTO (great teacher onizuka) also ...hmmm There was a manga that was kinda old called tekken chinmi. i used to like the dragonball books (the tv series was lame, well most of the time i prefer books (mangas) than anime (tv show))

Oh and also a manga called Hoshin (that one was my favorite one)

One piece was the best series i ever read (was funny as hell)

[enter prefix here] Kenshin was very goo to

I think thats about it...can't think of anymore right now, my step brother got nearly 2k manga books so its hard to recall them all lol

South Park.

You troll better than the French surrender.

Had to fix that a bit.

really? dude im french (well from quebec) mlb cant be better than french ppl... :( you make me sad

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D