Dynamic Signatures Released!

MageUK

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new pvp updates, would it be possible to display combat as 101.5 (96+5) or something? Or is it a little too late for that?
Better yet, just have it seperately display both the 'P2P CB Level', and the 'F2P CB Level' next to each other. It can be left to people do the mental math of the difference, if they wish to worry about that. ;)

As for integration into the current system, I'll leave that up to Tip.It's Staff to take a guess at. I don't think I have enough of an idea to hazard a guess this time. :?

However, I'd say you have a good idea there, jimmyw3000... ::'

~D. V. "Nice Idea." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Well, I am clueless...It is not working, again. The "browser.cache.check_doc_frequency" value is set to 1, more than 12 hours has passed (in fact it has been around a week since I updated the Quest Points to 241) but my signature still shows a 1674 total when I have 1684. :wall:

Any idea about how to get rid of the old signature showing 1674 total? Thanks again.

pagan_song.png

pagan_song.png