Dynamic Signatures Released!

MageUK

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we be notified if a signature has been rejected? And if by no E-Mail, how will someone be informed of rejected status (if the E-Mail wasn't received for whatever reason).

Just wondering...

Yes, you will be e-mailed if it is approved or rejected. :)

~Rcty

Rcty

I love them, just one thing...

Is the the dynamic signature menu and signature menu for creating it suppose to go on the ad?

Also, Could we also make a new one if you want to change it?

Is the the dynamic signature menu and signature menu for creating it suppose to go on the ad?

No limit to how many you want to make...just don't abuse that privilege since we are the ones that have to look through all of them and reject the unfit ones. :wall:

Just sent mine in. This is great, been wating a long time for this ::'

Great job guys :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yeah!!! fab job guys !!! can't wait til it comes out =] :thumbsup:

hopefully it will be good :D

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Pretty much anything thats acceptable to be posted - could be uploaded, We assume most users have the common sense to pick out those images. :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Anything that is within our forum rules for other signatures is acceptable. Hopefully that is pretty clear to folks and of course all custom sigs will go through the moderation process. Happy creating!

~Turtlefemm

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

Dark_Dude_98.png

That's my Ice Cube :D Stupid strength ruins the first column :(

Won't be using it though as I like my current signature.

Well done Peter - You've done a fantastic job, the signatures are great :thumbsup:

I (think) you can put those siggehs on a rotaing script with uzzisoft. That's what i've done anyway.

If you do, they will NOT update anymore. You'll have to update it by making a new one every time you level. :|

1.png
generic_signature.png

So if people are having their custom poses done and are using them, then I should assume the one I did should have been either accepted or rejected by now, which lead me to my E-Mail which has no email at all pertaining to Tip.It.

The online checker shows nothing so I'm guessing that it was rejected, or not processed yet, which doesn't make sense since people who have done theirs after I did, have theirs done, unless they are processed by latest received, and not by oldest...

*This is also relevant to an above post I made that is for alternative contact w/o email on status of rejection.

Just wondering.

aa895ba5cb.png

Had a little fun with the custom pose. Can anyone suggest a good background?

And when will the sigs not update on their own?

forestfirejc9.png

I made this up real quick for ya. ;-)

They will always update on their own. Cowman was referring to a service offered that changes ur sig everytime a page refreshes. If you use the url giving the sigs will automatically update. :)

Looks cool lol:

If you want feel free to have it. :)

a8adaf83a4.png

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

So if people are having their custom poses done and are using them, then I should assume the one I did should have been either accepted or rejected by now, which lead me to my E-Mail which has no email at all pertaining to Tip.It.

The online checker shows nothing so I'm guessing that it was rejected, or not processed yet, which doesn't make sense since people who have done theirs after I did, have theirs done, unless they are processed by latest received, and not by oldest...

*This is also relevant to an above post I made that is for alternative contact w/o email on status of rejection.

Just wondering.

Hmm, I use yahoo and it is the email side of it. Thats why there is a cool feature: http://www.tip.it/runescape/s/checkrsn.php

There are no sigs waiting atm so i would guess it was approved.

(I get the email like 3 hours later lol)

EDIT: Gah, fail on the dp.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous

No limit to how many you want to make...just don't abuse that privilege since we are the ones that have to look through all of them and reject the unfit ones. :wall:

Wouldn't it just be easier on you guys if you caught the bad sigs that people make rather than checking every single one? I'm guessing 90% of the custom sigs wouldn't violate the rules.

f203f1850c.png

Wouldn't it just be easier on you guys if you caught the bad sigs that people make rather than checking every single one? I'm guessing 90% of the custom sigs wouldn't violate the rules.

The only way to catch the bad signatures that people make is by checking every single one. Yes, most are not going to break the rules, but we still want to catch the obscene ones. We try to get them approved as fast as possible, though. :)

~Rcty

Rcty

I made my own sig, but forgot to resize and make the background transparent, so I got a really fat version of my character in it :-# ....gonna be redoing it soon.

Great job to all those who helped with this!

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I made my own sig, but forgot to resize and make the background transparent, so I got a really fat version of my character in it :-# ....gonna be redoing it soon.

Great job to all those who helped with this!

~Dan

I had a min, check ur gmail .

http://sign.tip.it/31/57debcd9b9.png

Not the best done version but: tif2008nw2fa0.png

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous

aa895ba5cb.png

Had a little fun with the custom pose. Can anyone suggest a good background?

forestfirejc9.png

I made this up real quick for ya. ;-)

Looks cool lol:

If you want feel free to have it. :)

a8adaf83a4.png

Lol, thanks. I'd use it, but my sister has a thing for fuzzy forest animals.

f203f1850c.png

Just wondering.

May I ask what RuneScape name you're submitting these images under? I don't find any accepted, rejected or even awaiting-moderation requests under the name skatedog111.

May I ask what RuneScape name you're submitting these images under? I don't find any accepted, rejected or even awaiting-moderation requests under the name skatedog111.

Inkofdeath.

To be honest it was a cow as a custom pose. -.-