Dynamic Signatures Released!

MageUK

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inkofdeath.

To be honest it was a cow as a custom pose. -.-

Skatedog, if your email is with Gmail their server has been up and down all day and incoming emails are delayed.

You can also go to the link at the first post and enter your username. You can get the link from there.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Again there's nothing rejected, accepted or submitted under that RSN. Are you sure it submitted and can you try again?

If there was anything then the checker link would display it.

I just sent in another one - And I'm pretty sure I did it properly, which would be the reason I got redirected to another page informing me about it being sent via Email, right?

Again there's nothing rejected, accepted or submitted under that RSN. Are you sure it submitted and can you try again?

If there was anything then the checker link would display it.

I just sent in another one - And I'm pretty sure I did it properly, which would be the reason I got redirected to another page informing me about it being sent via Email, right?

Go to here and type in your username and see if they verified. I use this anyways because accessing my hotmail on dial-up takes 10 minutes.

Pure_MageUK, For f2p sigs, you should have them show the f2p combat level, not the p2p. (If that is not much trouble)

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

While I'm glad to hear that Tip.It Custom Sigs have been released, I won't be using it for a few. Why, you all ask? File sizes for the sigs are way too big... No room to add any other images into my siggy. :( ... Any chance you could optimize the file sizes a bit, Pure_MageUK??? :-s

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

While I'm glad to hear that Tip.It Custom Sigs have been released, I won't be using it for a few. Why, you all ask? File sizes for the sigs are way too big... No room to add any other images into my siggy. :( ... Any chance you could optimize the file sizes a bit, Pure_MageUK??? :-s

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

I agree. In my custom background. It loss alot of color in png format. I could have better quality and less size if i was to use jpeg.

For example:

2z3pf0y.png

PNG-^^^^^^, size of 57.8 KB

===================================

vvvvvvvv-JPG

Size of 17.7 KB

5niu6b.jpg

Only a *small* difference, especialy for dial-up users

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

I agree. In my custom background. It loss alot of color in png format. I could have better quality and less size if i was to use jpeg.

Agreed, on F2p with the camo pose it's 38.6 KB and the Tip.it limit is 40 BK's, no use having the size small enough for an underbanner or goal sig if the file size is to much.

Now some goal sigs and we're good. Needed a new sig cause runeweb was closed or something. Well I found a good picture that tip.it had so I'll use it for now.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Now some goal sigs and we're good. Needed a new sig cause runeweb was closed or something. Well I found a good picture that tip.it had so I'll use it for now.

Yeah, I'll be wanting some to use for my blog. ::'

j0xPu5R.png

I'm not quite sure how you uploaded something that lost so much quality.

I downloaded your 57.8kb background directly from that ImageShack link.

I then downloaded your pose from the server and used that as a custom pose and I came out with this.

Original 57.8kb PNG:

2z3pf0y.png

Tip.It Compressed Sig:

ca05abc6aa.png

There is some loss I'll admit but considering it's being done server side I'd say that's perfectly acceptable.

I'm not quite sure how you uploaded something that lost so much quality.

I downloaded your 57.8kb background directly from that ImageShack link.

I then downloaded your pose from the server and used that as a custom pose and I came out with this.

Original 57.8kb PNG:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2z3pf0y.png

Tip.It Compressed Sig:

http://sign.tip.it/209/ca05abc6aa.png

There is some loss I'll admit but considering it's being done server side I'd say that's perfectly acceptable.

I dont care about the quality, the size is to big.

The compressed one is 39,511 bytes. This gives me a little more then half a kb for a banner /text.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

WOW! Those look amazing! You guys sure did a good job on then ::' Puts us right up there with Draynor now ;) .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I think I know why the previous two attempts have failed, apparently this error message wasn't popping up, but instead just redirecting me to the 'Your sig was received, wait for Email' page. s even with a .png image, and within the correct file size, this image doesn't work:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1945 ... ilklr4.jpg

*You'll have to save as a .png, as that is what I did, but I saved it from a .jpeg.

[hide=errpr]

The following error(s) occurred:

Your file failed to open with ImageGD, please ensure you are supplying a valid PNG image.

Back

[/hide]

But anyways valid .png, and valid file size don't work for this image. I'm using Inkofdeath, 193 QP, [email protected], P2P, Green, uploading from my machine, not url linking, capitals for the captcha thing.

Everything I do, if anyone wants to try and get a different result, would be appreciative!

I think I know why the previous two attempts have failed, apparently this error message wasn't popping up, but instead just redirecting me to the 'Your sig was received, wait for Email' page. s even with a .png image, and within the correct file size, this image doesn't work:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1945 ... ilklr4.jpg

*You'll have to save as a .png, as that is what I did, but I saved it from a .jpeg.

[hide=errpr]

The following error(s) occurred:

Your file failed to open with ImageGD, please ensure you are supplying a valid PNG image.

Back

[/hide]

But anyways valid .png, and valid file size don't work for this image. I'm using Inkofdeath, 193 QP, [email protected], P2P, Green, uploading from my machine, not url linking, capitals for the captcha thing.

Everything I do, if anyone wants to try and get a different result, would be appreciative!

Maybe one of us can help you? Maybe if you ask Pure_MageUK nicely (and add a few cookies) and send him the pictures, he could help you.

Pure_mageUK, What if i was to upload a transparent image Thatway all you would see is the text and numbers. Then I would add that layer onto the custom background in photoshop then lower the dpi. I would have to do each time I gained a level though.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

The system is trying to tell you that the file you uploaded is not a valid PNG file, and looking at the image that you linked it is correct in doing so.

Open the image in a text file and you'll see the first few lines read:

ÿØÿà JFIF H H ÿíPhotoshop 3.0 8BIM

However if you open a valid PNG image in notepad you'll see the following:

PNG

You need to save your image as a PNG file, it looks to me as if you just changed the file extension.

\' Wowie wow! \'

I just can't decide on a pose!! #-o

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.