Funny Olympic Sports

Tbfgraphx14

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[wagon] hair growing. :shame:

That one where they polish the floor for this like giant hockey puck to slide along the floor.

Ozone killing.Each team gets 100 cans of hair spray and try to send them into space,through the ozone. :pray:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

That one where they polish the floor for this like giant hockey puck to slide along the floor.

Curling - already a winter olympic sport.

I'd like to see knuckles played at an Olympic level.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

They have this game all wrong, instead of being, play a game of chess then have a boxing match, they should just take it in turns to make a chess move and punch each other every move.

Or they could have it like in Harry Potter. (That was probably my favorite part of the whole series...)

You know, have people be the pieces. And if they want to capture a piece, they have to box each other.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Harry Potter's Quidditch should be an olympic sport.

Paintball would be a cool sport for the olympics too. I'd love to see Japanese kamikaze paintball fighters :pray: .

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

They have this game all wrong, instead of being, play a game of chess then have a boxing match, they should just take it in turns to make a chess move and punch each other every move.

Or they could have it like in Harry Potter. (That was probably my favorite part of the whole series...)

You know, have people be the pieces. And if they want to capture a piece, they have to box each other.

YES :pray:

Funny sports that should neevr be taken seriously?

Curling.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif