Is the US at war with Russia?

The Dark Lord

The US government said that Russia was "playing dangerous games and should reconsider,"

If he passes this, damn [bleep] stupid president is going to be the end of us all.

Passes what?

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If congress requests war with russia and president passes. It goes something like that.

No, that's a very rare case. Usually the President draws up a bill of war, and asks Congress to pass it. It's possible for him to declare war without approval, but I don't think that's happened often, or will it in this case.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well if the president does try to request war with Russia and somehow it does get passed then I am moving to Canada.

If nukes started flying, we'd shoot a good portion of them down over Alaska and Canada - at least try to. Plus it would be a good staging point.

:lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

i was just watching the daily show with jon stewart and he pointed out something very funny and ironic.

in a speech on the russo-georgian conflict, condolezza rice said something along these lines: "it is not 1968. Russia cannot threaten its neighbors, invade, conquer the capitol, occupy the country and get a way with it."

stewart then proceeded to agree with her, saying that "a country cannot invade another country, occupy the capitol, knock over their statues, etc." while showing slide show of pictures from iraq.

i was just watching the daily show with jon stewart and he pointed out something very funny and ironic.

in a speech on the russo-georgian conflict, condolezza rice said something along these lines: "it is not 1968. Russia cannot threaten its neighbors, invade, conquer the capitol, occupy the country and get a way with it."

stewart then proceeded to agree with her, saying that "a country cannot invade another country, occupy the capitol, knock over their statues, etc." while showing slide show of pictures from iraq.

XD.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.