Click Your Heels <4 Times and Say There's No Place Like Home

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sig fails. :thumbdown:

Well, hopefully that should change soon. Requested one in the Art Bazaar late last night/early this morning. Whatever you thingk 5am is.

Epic bumpz.

Well stat sigs aren't bad it's just...when the stats it puts up aren't correct. :lol:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

My ranged signature occasionally goes several days without update, it fails so bad. But then again, at 90+ ranged, you do not get a new level everyday so it does not matter too much anyway. :lol:

Brandon's signature is accurate over here, though. : o

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Hai! :twss:

Hai! :twss:

*arrives in a divine aura and revives the bloggeh from the page 2 monster*

Yeah, I'm that leet. 8-)

Better than page 3. :oops:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Best of luck with it all :thumbsup:

Just a quick question, what's up with selling 3rd age with party hats these days? Is that the only real way to sell party hats anymore? I have a white on F2P but can't sell it at all, I even tried selling it for the cheapest GE price :P

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Good luck with the purp's p-hat. 145 mill sure ain't easy to come by. (probably late) gratz on 90 RuneCraft too. Getting 91 will help a ton with the monetary goal. Yet again, good luck, and now for the final bit of advice.... Don't die.

lightningsig-1.jpg

Went to KBD 2x. Meh. Nothing. Finished the task at Baby Blacks.

Went to Daggonoth Kings, again. Nothing. It's not possible to get drops without Laura :oops: <3:

Bump. Calling it a night early at 4AM. \'

Hah, and that was my only drop to. :oops:

Best of luck with it all :thumbsup:

Just a quick question, what's up with selling 3rd age with party hats these days? Is that the only real way to sell party hats anymore? I have a white on F2P but can't sell it at all, I even tried selling it for the cheapest GE price :P

Yeah, it's a rare armour set, so people are willing to take a loss and buy it with a PHat. But I've had full 3rd Age Melee, I didn't like it. It looks horrible on women, and Barrows are much better. You just have to keep your PHat in the GE for a month at lowest, and it should sell. Green and under fair pretty well. As for red+, I'm not so sure. :oops:

Good luck with the purp's p-hat. 145 mill sure ain't easy to come by. (probably late) gratz on 90 RuneCraft too. Getting 91 will help a ton with the monetary goal. Yet again, good luck, and now for the final bit of advice.... Don't die.

Yeah, thanks. :D And the way soccer is going, I might just die. Sorta glad I'm not in Texas doing this again. *sigh* :(

Never mind Runescape achievements, if youre going to Cambridge, thats what we should be congratulating you on \'

But yeah, good luck to you ::'

Hehe, thanks. <3:

But I'm doing there international program, which has two start dates. And since I just moved to NY, I'm taking the latter, in Jan. I figured it would be worth the money to cancel a plane ticket and get time to get settled in.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Never mind Runescape achievements, if youre going to Cambridge, thats what we should be congratulating you on \'

Hehe, thanks. <3:

But I'm doing there international program, which has two start dates. And since I just moved to NY, I'm taking the latter, in Jan. I figured it would be worth the money to cancel a plane ticket and get time to get settled in.

Uni is so win 8-) What course is it you're doing? ANd that means you have to buy Plane tickets whenever you go home to visit :shock: Expensive much

Lanthode.png

Hehe, thanks. <3:

Uni is so win 8-) What course is it you're doing? ANd that means you have to buy Plane tickets whenever you go home to visit :shock: Expensive much

Eh, I'll be there for 4 or 6 years. So I'm not to worried about a round trip flight.

Woops, read it wrong: As for flying to visit, I think it's more likely my parents would come to visit me. Such busybodies. #-o

I'm going into the medical field, going to try my best at being a neurosurgeon. So basically Neuroscience. :P I'm really only going for bachelor. :oops:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Hehe, thanks. <3:

Eh, I'll be there for 4 or 6 years. So I'm not to worried about a round trip flight.

Woops, read it wrong: As for flying to visit, I think it's more likely my parents would come to visit me. Such busybodies. #-o

I'm going into the medical field, going to try my best at being a neurosurgeon. So basically Neuroscience. :P I'm really only going for bachelor. :oops:

:o Youll be spending a lot of time at Imperial College in London int eh later years then, Cambridge itself simply not having the Hospitals to do the whole courses there ;) But Imperial is win.

Unfortunately i didnt do well enough in my A levels to Confirm my medical school place...I was going to London, but RS took over my time at the wrong time :( So i have to go the long way. Which will be 9 years of Uni...But im so determined to do it now. Ive wanted to be a Paediatrician for so many years now.

Good luck to you, and work hard <3:

Lanthode.png

Yeah, I heard. :(

I can't wait to see the UK though. I've never really been outside the US.

But good luck to you! :thumbsup: Pediatrics is growing rapidly here. ::'

hopesolopatriot.jpg