12 Aug 2008 - Runecrafting Guild and Game - For All Players!

namename

rcpowerthejammed85.png

Here is the full Blue Runecrafting Robes

Enjoy

any information how many tokens you can get in an hour? that is already 4k tokens there, which would be enough for an hour of fast blood runecrafting.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The minigame needs changing, there needs to be more balance on the teams, always way more on 1 than the other.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

That's how fast runecrafting is right now.

I can smell a nerf-hammer wiping this out soon, we're looking at 45k exp/hr and 5k nats per hour.

except it takes for ever to get them, since its on average 400 points per game(if your team wins half the rounds). that is only 9 teles you get for every 16 minutes.

Now lets say you average 35 seconds per run with this new method. that means it would take 5 minutes and 15 seconds for 9 runs, plus the time it took to get the tabs for 9 runs, which is 16 minutes.

So it would take 21 minutes and 15 minutes to do 9 runs.

averages out to about 2 minutes and 22 seconds per run. Not that much faster then abyss. And it is so boring.

sig.jpg

I am so mad with this lame excuse for a guild ugh.

1) It's free to play, why? Some of the best runes you can make aren't free to play and yet they get this guild.

2) Requirements are way too low in my opinion, it should be lvl 54 (lvl to make laws) or 65 (lvl to make deaths).

3) It's not even a building in a real world, the Runecrafting guild is hidden on the 2nd floor in the Wizards tower in Draynor Village.

4) Clothing Rewards are all 1,000 tokens each where is the sense in that? I can understand the skirt and robe top being 1,000 each and the hat and gloves being between 250 and 500 points each. Robes also reading the rewards page I'm assuming only give the same bonuses and not a better bonus per color robe set which I could see being a better reward. It should also apply to help Runecrafting, not just the mini game maybe give the robe top and bottom "pockets" you can store a few runes in? The better the robes the more essence you can store in that pocket.

5) Tailsman Staff = useless if you use the abyss to Runecraft.

xxteargodxx.png

Anyone got a pic of one of the new runecrafting staffs infused with the Omni Talisman? I'm trying to get one, but since it's nearly always myself and some useless players (congratulations on endlessly repelling our own orbs) lumped against a bunch with much higher RC levels it's near impossible to get many point.

blazesigbq9.jpg

System Update...

This is to fix a few issues with the various numbers of games that can start in the Runecrafting Guild. As a result a larger number of players can now play on each server.

Thank you for understand and have fun!

Mod Nexus.

I'm a bit disappointed that there are no xp rewards to be had. Although it is f2p, so I doubt there would be.

I haven't tried the minigame yet, is it easy to obtain the tokens?

Depends on the team you are with, I got 400 tickets for a draw but it's very hard to even get a draw if you are unlucky, as teams are not balanced in terms of number of players or runecrafting level. Basically, a good team will easily be pulling in thousands of tickets per hour, anyone who doesn't have a bunch of good friends who understand the rules will struggle to even buy 1 bit of clothing.

blazesigbq9.jpg

the mini game is stupid and boring imo. For some reason the yellow team wins no matter what. Also, people leave mid-game making the rest of the game 5v3s and such. And the ticket reward for one game if you win can buy you one item of the RC clothes. big dissapointment.

Depends on the team you are with, I got 400 tickets for a draw but it's very hard to even get a draw if you are unlucky, as teams are not balanced in terms of number of players or runecrafting level. Basically, a good team will easily be pulling in thousands of tickets per hour, anyone who doesn't have a bunch of good friends who understand the rules will struggle to even buy 1 bit of clothing.

Wow, so you could potentially make more selling the pess than crafting them :?

Wouldn't those teletabs also make crafting a lot faster?

Well, the requirements aren't great but they aren't terrible either. Getting 50 rc the "old fashioned way" will take a bit of effort, so I guess it's better than a petty requirement like 35 rc. :?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Lets say if I wanted to get 99 runecrafting. Would it be worth it to get all the tokens neccesary for the teleports? I reckon it's a LOT of tokens to be got... In other words; is this method more effective than simply going through the abyss?

This might make me train runecrafting actually :lol:

Nevre liked the skil but hey this actaully looks pretty cool ::'

Good job jagex.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Brilliant. Awesome update.

I've had 47k pure ess in bank for ages as I keep putting off crafting as it's slow and boring. Now it seems a lot more fun and the rewards are great.

So I can either get some decent XP now, or hope it doesn't get nerfed, make a tidy sum on the pure ess, then get runecrafting XP later on.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I figured out the ess receiving.

If you get 8 orbs, and you lose that round, you get 4 essence. If you won that round, you will receive the full 8 ess.

Uneven numbers are rounded down, so if you lose the round, and you had 7 orbs, you will receive 3 ess. However you will still get the full 7 if you manage to win.

Im not sure about the draws though.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

It seems to me that making the Guild F2P is an attempt by Jagex to increase RuneCrafting's popularity among free players.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: