Runescape Oddities and BIG SUPRISE

jjjon123

When slaying metal dragons (steel or iron) in the brimhaven dungeon, if you listen closley you can hear birds chirping...wtf are they doing there :ohnoes:

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

^ There's that video, and it's not even close to the RS theme song, are you nuts?

If you still watch that show I suggest playing Club Penguin.. :)

BTW i saw it like 1 1/2 years ago -.-

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Why in the world do daggers have a +1 magic atk bonus??? what... is there crazy n00b mage/warriours running around in bh going "!!!F3ar my 1337 5k1ll5 1 0wn y0u w17h my 1337 dagg3r p0w3rs!!!"? is there any use to this?

That is not at all strange. It is common in other games for mages to wield daggers because they don't have the physical strength for other melee weapons. What is strange in this game is that powerful mages actually CAN build enough strength to wield hammers and such. :?

jfroggy

^ There's that video, and it's not even close to the RS theme song, are you nuts?

If you still watch that show I suggest playing Club Penguin.. :)

BTW i saw it like 1 1/2 years ago -.-

Psshh... That's all I have to say, PSSHH.

Actually, I have this to say too: Don't try to defend yourself in that way, it only makes it worse. Try using facts, or something more solid. Saying "I saw that a a year and a half ago" only makes it sound like it wasn't really that long ago. Sure, that was a fact, but that doesn't hint at anything you'd want it to. It only shows that you do in fact agree with the statement, and you're admitting that it was only a year and a half ago that you watched that show.

By the way, personally, I don't care either way if you watch it or not, even though I hate that show.

By the other way, you could try backing yourself up with another opinion, if you're going against an opinion too.

By the last way, I know, I may be going off topic a bit, but hey, the topic creator went off topic by talking about this imaginary song in this EVIL DISNEY show, so whatever.

P.S. Wait, I mean "By the really last way" (I got a trend of rambling going on here, I can't change suit this far into the game!): I think daggers should give more of a magic bonus. Or at least some way that makes them more appealing to mages, seeing as it's a well known fact that mages use daggers.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

and since when were party hats shaped like crowns.

Ever opened a christmas cracker before? You get paper hats like the ones in RS, whether they're called partyhats or not I don't know, but that's what they are.

Some games do not mix...

gtasimcopy.gif

The song you hear is actually a remix of some song from the 80's (I can't remember its name). It's quite a common song to be used in slow motion sequences, but Disney Channel was probably too cheap to pay to use the real song, so they had to write their own version.

I can kinda hear what the topic starter heard, but the clip in the show isn't long enough to be definitive; there are a lot of songs out there that sound similar at points, but are completely different.

With that in mind, there's nothing saying Jagex didn't do what Disney did and just modify a song to suit their needs. For all we know both companies could have used the same song or the Jagex composer may have subconsiously based the RS theme on the same song.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

It takes only one bite to eat an entire shark but when it comes to cake it takes 3?

(The only explanation i can think of is that you savour cake.)

Also when you eat a turtle, theres no left over shell?

Wine takes just a few minutes to ferment

Food is cooked in seconds

You can run to the peak of a mountain in less than a minute

Although you die of dehydration in the desert, just by eating food you can survive indefinatly, food isnt usually hydrating

The list goes on...

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png