The "Eye of Saradomin"

Peronix

This also makes me wonder.

If the stone of Jas was Guthix's how come it turned out to be the Eye of Saradomin?

Thats because most of the wizards are saradominists, so when they found out about the magic stone, they said that Saradomin created it (even when they didnt have any theory to support that, they just...lied).

Saradominists ofen do that, the WOM lies a little about how Saradomin ended the God Wars and even Saradomin himself lied saying he "created" Runescape, he just "shaped" it.

Do you have proof to back up any of your claims, or are you just being slanderous?

Cite your sources or don't say anything.

First: The WOM said that Saradomin had mercy (or somehting like that) and ended the fight, thats not true, Guthix woke up from his rest and ended it because he is the strongest of the 3. You can find some information in the Lores and History i think.

Second: in Meeting History we discover that we come from another plane and that the only god that existed was Guthix, nobody knew anything about Zamorak or Saradomin, so its imposible that Saradomin "created" Gelionor (sorry for bad spelling).

Third: The stone of Jas appears in Meeting History, so it cant be called Eyes of Saradomin cause he didnt existed.

Fourth: ermh...i have a questcape? Dunno if that counts but i know at least a little about it.

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First: The WOM said that Saradomin had mercy (or somehting like that) and ended the fight, thats not true, Guthix woke up from his rest and ended it because he is the strongest of the 3. You can find some information in the Lores and History i think.

Second: in Meeting History we discover that we come from another plane and that the only god that existed was Guthix, nobody knew anything about Zamorak or Saradomin, so its imposible that Saradomin "created" Gelionor (sorry for bad spelling).

Third: The stone of Jas appears in Meeting History, so it cant be called Eyes of Saradomin cause he didnt existed.

Fourth: ermh...i have a questcape? Dunno if that counts but i know at least a little about it.

First: How do you know that Guthix stopped the God Wars? Again, what proof do you have other than the fact that Guthix was capable of it? And even still, it was the Wise Old Man that claims Saradomin stopped the fighting, Saradomin didn't say it, one of his followers did. Don't get the two confused.

Second: You didn't cite any sources that show where Saradomin claims to have created, and I have not seen anything in my days that even hint to that conclusion.

Third: Some people call it "soda" some call it "pop", are you going to tell one that they are wrong? Things have different names, it's not automatically wrong. So what if they call it something different? You're just being narrow-minded and arrogant.

Fourth: I have a quest cape, too, it doesn't mean much. You can go through every quest just clicking through the chat sequences, but unless you pay attention, you won't learn much.

Again, cite your sources before you attempt to make somebody else look bad. In a debate people tend to actually prove things, rather than just yell things out.

First: How do you know that Guthix stopped the God Wars? Again, what proof do you have other than the fact that Guthix was capable of it? And even still, it was the Wise Old Man that claims Saradomin stopped the fighting, Saradomin didn't say it, one of his followers did. Don't get the two confused.

Second: You didn't cite any sources that show where Saradomin claims to have created, and I have not seen anything in my days that even hint to that conclusion.

Third: Some people call it "soda" some call it "pop", are you going to tell one that they are wrong? Things have different names, it's not automatically wrong. So what if they call it something different? You're just being narrow-minded and arrogant.

Fourth: I have a quest cape, too, it doesn't mean much. You can go through every quest just clicking through the chat sequences, but unless you pay attention, you won't learn much.

Again, cite your sources before you attempt to make somebody else look bad. In a debate people tend to actually prove things, rather than just yell things out.

Hey, im sorry. I dont have anything against Saradomin or even you, i just said some stuff that called my attention. Maybe im wrong and i dont remeber my source but i thought that, as many ppl think the same, it was true.

If i remeber correctly, Juna in Tears of Guthix said he stopped the fight and made those rules (Guthix eddicts i think) so no god would interfere with the mortals. And i never said that Saradomin was the one who stopped it,the WOM said it.

About the creation, im not sure, but maybe in one of the letters to the gods he says something like that. As if Runescape was his "creation" because he shapped it and made justice to confront Zamorak.

I know that they are the same thing, what i mean is that both saradominist and guthixians are trying to make their gods look more powerful by saying it was their creation. Sure, you can the stone whatever you want, but not claiming that your god made it. I bet they are both wrong, its called stone of Jas, not Guthix.

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

Could be why The Wise Old Man is spying on the Wizards Tower?

That's exactly what I was thinking...

I have this far never done a quest precisly after it has been released, even if I have had the requirments for it. However, if there is a quest like this, and it will be released, I will log on and do it at once. If I don't have the requirments I will train and train until I have them and then do the quest.

Because this sounds like the funniest quest ever!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I hope this will be involved in the great quest,

(not in such a small: 10 times talk - 1 monster kill - 10k xp quest)

Because it sounds like a great story!

But when we look at the map and draw some lines between Runecrafting altars, (including essence mining locations, ZMI and the Abbys) could we somehow come at the Wise old Man's house in Draynor?

I don't think the world map is in the centre of the guild for nothing.

(I'll try something)

edit: well, that doesn't work out, the only thing I can think of is drawing a line from the air altar to the exact middle of the water and fire location :mrgreen: :wall: .

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Could be why The Wise Old Man is spying on the Wizards Tower?

That's exactly what I was thinking...

I have this far never done a quest precisly after it has been released, even if I have had the requirments for it. However, if there is a quest like this, and it will be released, I will log on and do it at once. If I don't have the requirments I will train and train until I have them and then do the quest.

Because this sounds like the funniest quest ever!

most likely it'll be just as "funny" as rfd was the moment after it was released. The WOM and wizards will probably have a major part in this quest. We know taht he had his telescope pointed at teh bank before the bank robbery, and now most people might think he's trying to rob the rc guild, or the secret of runecrafting.

But he might have it pointed at it for a distraction, so he'll start doing things to the rc guild and then while people have their minds on that, he'll start something else. I remember taht somewhere i think in rune mysteries I found out the wiz tower was burned, then it was renovated. This might have something to do with the WOM- he has tinderboxes on some of his shelves. they're still ehre- why didnt he throw them away to destroy the evidence? I think the WOM might have other people working with him, and his gang will capture the people who know the secrets to teleporting to teh rune essence and finding out the secret of runes. I think the Stone of Jas might be an ancient rune, and, remembering that an eye is used to gaze, that rune might be needed in order to 'teleport' to the place 'inside' falador. The statue might have blocked them in an attempt to enter the world becasue it's a statue of ssaradomin, so the queen asked you to take it away, maybe to gain access to falador. or maybe the stone of jas is inside that statue.

So far, I think the stone of Jas is a rune. I mentioned something about yanille before, and yanille is home of the magic guild. The eye of saradomin and the stone of jas can still be one thing- the eye can be used to gaze inside falador, and the rune refines the teleportation. it all works together to eachother, like a puzzle- only one piece attaches to one piece.

as always, I know my post will be ignored because people think lowly of my. its no secret.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

edit: well, that doesn't work out, the only thing I can think of is drawing a line from the air altar to the exact middle of the water and fire location :mrgreen: :wall: .

Well there has been things said about triangulating to find the stone.... where (roughly) does your intersection end up on the map?

If this quest indeed does involve the wizards, I expect we'll have to visit many of them. Theres the dark wizards tower (thats mostly useless) south of taverly that could come into play.. possibly as a WOM ally? Someone should take a look around that tower to see if theres anything there that might lead us in the right direction

KingJD36.png

Don't know if it is related but there once was a video about Wom attacking the bank of dragnor. could it somehow be related to this forum ? :?: :cry:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe