Live Concerts

happy123

Gonna see Apocalyptica next Friday :D

Hope there's a good audience :P Saw Apocalyptica at Tuska in 2005 and that was one of my most breath taking gig memories. It just felt so unreal when thousands, maybe tens of thousands (33k people at festivals, if my memory serves me right there was some nonamers on the other stages and it was sold out) singing along when they played Metallica covers. It just felt so unreal to hear it and be in the middle of the singing audience.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Hope there's a good audience :P Saw Apocalyptica at Tuska in 2005 and that was one of my most breath taking gig memories. It just felt so unreal when thousands, maybe tens of thousands (33k people at festivals, if my memory serves me right there was some nonamers on the other stages and it was sold out) singing along when they played Metallica covers. It just felt so unreal to hear it and be in the middle of the singing audience.

Wont be anywhere close to that many people but still. \:D/

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Black Label Society next month (might see Monster Magnet too), Motörhead the next month... and then maybe Mustasch and Sonata Arctica somewhere inbetweeen, and in February I'm seeing Judas Priest, Megadeth, Testament (one concert), and a week later AC/DC. Also Edguy... not sure when though, but it's in February.

I got free tickets for AC/DC otherwise I wouldn't go.

You are going priest feast? Damn I hate you .. Megadeth are epic live.

True that. I saw them a couple months ago, still remember people beating the crap out of each other while they were playing Tornado of Souls... ahh, good times <3:

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

Wont be anywhere close to that many people but still. \:D/

Man, I'd love to see Apocalyptica, to be honest I like their covers better than the original Metallica versions quite often. Something about the sound of the cello is really appealing to me.

I also really like the song I'm not Jesus, something about it is just awesome.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My two most amazing concerts were both Rush concerts. They're SO amazing live... after thirty-odd years they would be... but it was frickin' epic. The best part was when they played Freewill, and on the last line of that chorus, all the instruments cut out and you could hear twenty thousand people screaming the word 'freewill' along with Geddy Lee. Pure magic moment.

I've also seen Billy Joel and Elton John. Billy Joel was AWESOME as well - one of my favourite artists. Elton John was cool, but I'm not a huge fan, but still, it was fun. I really want to see Muse live right now. Just getting into them for the third time around and I've heard they're the best live band out there anywhere at all period full stop.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Ive seen(in order of awesome)

Muse

Meatloaf, it was his last one before he almost had a heartattack in his next gig.

Pendulum

Alestorm

The wombats, local rock bar snooty fox

The Killers, a while ago just after the release of hot fuss

tifsdac6mc.gif

:o

Seasick Steve's coming back to Leeds in January, I'll definitely try and make it this time.

+1.

I had to miss his last gig due to all my mates pulling out.

Coming up Slayer w/ Trivium, Mastodon, AMON AMARTH (tomorrow). Then Slipknot, Machine Head, Children of Bodom. Then later on Metallica, Machine head again. Possibly going to Damnation festival which means Carcass and the Bezerker + more.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Just saw Blimp in my History of Rock and Roll course here at St. Cloud State. Minnesota's best Led Zep cover band.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I have been to 25+ shows the past year, and i have loved every single one of them.

Some HUGE metal bands have come my way, and lot of garage bands too.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Man -.- No concerts I can go to around my area.
Yeha I know the feeling, we only have some mediocre indie bands (nothing good). So I usually end up down in London or something for concerts.

Although I was gonna go and see Primal Scream, but none of my friends wanted to go and I don't feel like going to that sort of gig alone. (seems as if it would be miles more fun with friends.)

Wanted to go to a Disturbed concert, but I had a testweek, so my parents wouldn't let me go. And I was playing football when the Metallica ticket sale started, so I missed that one too -.- Still waiting on a concert where I can go to.

2j3qh46.jpg

Finally got around to seeing my first concert.

First: Neil Young Oct 23 GM Place in Vancouver. Absoloutely amazing concert, the guy still has a great voice and can still but on a great show. The lighting and setup was all great. 10/10.

Second: Bob Dylan Oct 25 Gm Place. Was a little dissapointed with this one. It was very hard to understand bob through the whole concert and he only played guitar through 2 songs and almost everything was off his newest album. The stage setup also looked really really lazy. 6/10

Next: OMG. AC/DC GM Place Nov. 28...

No way.

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

Second: Bob Dylan Oct 25 Gm Place. Was a little dissapointed with this one. It was very hard to understand bob through the whole concert and he only played guitar through 2 songs and almost everything was off his newest album. The stage setup also looked really really lazy. 6/10

Damn.

(Maybe) Going to a Kraftwerk concert in the Esplanade December 13th.They is good?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Next friday I'm going see Glasvegas, the monday after that Sigur Ros, and six december Lykke Li for the second time. I want to go to a movieconcert by Bill Frisell, but all the traveling is a bit expensive, so I don't think I'll go.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The Fall Of Troy, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Warship, and Black Houses are playing near me sometime in December. Hopefully I can go.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!