Live Concerts

happy123

Michael Buble is [bleep]ING amazing live!!!!

I went to see him with my gf, because were both big fans, totally EPIC!!

iv been to a couple concerts for U2 and The Fray and stuff, but he just fullought blew me away.

:twss: :twss: :twss:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

yesyesyesyes!

I'm going to seee Bob Dylan next year!

Nice! I'm crossing my fingers that a friend will get me tickets for his concert over here (he hates his music, so it won't be all that easy to convince him). And hopefully more than one ticket so I won't have to go alone. :)

2009rb9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I live in St. Louis so I usually go to gigs as long as I have enough money to buy the tickets. I normally see smaller bands, I'm not a big fan of massive stadium concerts, I like small local bars and clubs.

clansig7.gif

yesyesyesyes!

Nice! I'm crossing my fingers that a friend will get me tickets for his concert over here (he hates his music, so it won't be all that easy to convince him). And hopefully more than one ticket so I won't have to go alone. :)

Too bad your mate doesn't like his music! But why don't you buy two tickets for your own and go with someone who can appreciate his music?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ouch, after Bob Dylan my wallet is another 70,-- lighter. Antony and the Johnsons in Holland for one time, in a special concert hall. I had to be there, the costs are ridiculous, but otherwise I had to spend it on a trip to germany or something. So. I can't wait! ::'

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I saw R.E.M. live in Manchester in August (or June or July, I forget which), absolutely awesome. Would definately see them again.

I'm hoping to see perhaps Pink live sometime next year or something like that. Although i'm not really a big fan of her music, but it's an experience.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I'm probably going to see the Eagles Of Death Metal on Feb. 17th \'

I'm so pumped! Love those guys. :thumbsup:

They're fantastic live, you'll enjoy :)

I hope so!

I doubt "Boots Electric" would let me down. ::'

Now I gotta find some friends to go with that actually know who they are.

*Hint NOM* :-w

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Ooooh, looks like Buckcherry and Avenged Sevenfold are coming to town here. Disturbed just passed through as well as Lamb of God and GWAR. Shame I don't like hard rock. :lol: On the lighter side of music, Jason Mraz just came and O.A.R. and Secondhand Serenade are coming January.

I love how these big name bands are coming up to my lil' ol' city. ::'

Ooooh, looks like Buckcherry and Avenged Sevenfold are coming to town here. Disturbed just passed through as well as Lamb of God and GWAR. Shame I don't like hard rock. :lol: On the lighter side of music, Jason Mraz just came and O.A.R. and Secondhand Serenade are coming January.

Do you live near me or are the same bands just touring around both of us?

I live in Washington btw.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

YAY AVENGED SEVENFOLD. GO THERE DX

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I live in eastern Washington; tbh I live in the only other semi-large Washington city besides Seattle or Tacoma. :P

I live in eastern Washington; tbh I live in the only other semi-large Washington city besides Seattle or Tacoma. :P

Yakima? No.... Kennewick?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Spokane :lol:

Spokane :lol:

Oh :wall:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Hell yes I'm going with you.

We need to find one more and make shirts that say Peace, Love, and Death Metal. That would be so win.

I know my uncle is coming because he loves EODM as well. So if we don't find anyone, he would do. :P

Do we know anyone else that knows them?

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

yesyesyesyes!

Too bad your mate doesn't like his music! But why don't you buy two tickets for your own and go with someone who can appreciate his music?

Well he can most likely fix me as many free tickets I want, so I'll just go with some other mates instead (who happen to like him a lot). :)

He also got me two tickets for the AC/DC concert in Gothenburg sometime in June. So I'm seeing them in both February and June... and I don't even like them. :P It'll be fun though: me and another friend of mine, plus him and 30 of his other mates will rent a few cabins and have three awesome days filled with music and beer!

2009rb9.jpg