15 Aug 2008 - Future PvP Updates

Stewie_Griffen

Not bad Jagex... I still dislike the extremity of the RWT updates but this actually sounds like it might be kinda cool. I'm not real big on PVP either but Bounty Hunter sounds really dumb and I'll probably never go there (I have tried Clan Wars though... probably won't return, too much teaming and crap).

sig3bh7.png

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly cried when I read that. FINALLY they have recognized this great idea of PvP dedicated worlds, where everywhere is the wilderness. That's been suggested for many years now, and FINALLY they're going to release it. Honestly, it was a bit late.

This will possibly be the greatest update to PvP in the history of runescape. Just imagine walking around and pking people anywhere you go. Jagex can't possibly screw this up.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

No more just saying "well... we have bounty hunter?"

Even if you don't care for PvPing in RS (like myself) you should definitely recognize how good this is for a lot of people. Plus, it might bring people (like myself) into PvPing...

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

asd;fohds;oiafhd;osahfds;dfajsdfh;wuahfew

yeahhhhhhhhhh \' :D \'

*cough*

Anyways, I'm looking forward to these updates.

God no... #-o

Not only am I a second class runescape citizen thanks to HD but now I'm being kicked to the curb as worlds are going to be given to all those sad losers that we managed to get rid of last year.

Jagex says, "Welcome back e-thugs!". :thumbdown:

They're not twisting your arm to go play on PvP worlds are they?

j0xPu5R.png

OH MY GOD.

CRALASHANKA ALMIGHTY! HOLY JEBUS OF MOM!

THIS... this... oh my god.

We have waited in a desert of dispair, our complaints were blown in the wind and we were kicked down by the players ranting about our ranting. We have quit, stuck around, or stayed to make life on these forums hell for everyone else.

I will not only look forward to this update, but I will gladly resume my Runescape ways when this comes out.

Best thing since sliced bread.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Just this:

OMG!

=D> finnaly jagex is doing something

Lol? BH, Clan Wars, FOG, Dueling Tournaments.. these mean nothing?

I think this'll be great. I can't wait for it, finally pking might be fun again. ^.^

This is going to drive up the prices of potions and whatnot again too! :D

But honestly. Stone of Jas quest coming. I can't wait. Im going to start training my skills now.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

God no... #-o

Not only am I a second class runescape citizen thanks to HD but now I'm being kicked to the curb as worlds are going to be given to all those sad losers that we managed to get rid of last year.

Jagex says, "Welcome back e-thugs!". :thumbdown:

They're not twisting your arm to go play on PvP worlds are they?

These people won't just be on PvP worlds. They'll be training their skills safely. Still, it should be a bit more isolation than before, and those who find this community undesirable (and there are a good many of them) shouldn't be too bad.

Proud member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

Flobberdude.png

Goals: Quest cape, skill range 10 or less, all stats above 60. (Although yes, I am aware that in order to do the first two, I have to do the third.)

----

I am sick and tired of people asking me to put stuff in my signature. If you agree with me, do NOT put this in your signature.

Just this:

OMG!

Hit the nail on the head. These mean nothing in comparison.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

A few days ago I was reading about those glorious clans like the Sabres Clan that had fights that literally sounded like a real life war, I am really amazed and happy they're releasing this up \' .

Hell, I aint a fan of losing my stuff, but I'd love MSSW5 in there! You could literally make it so that your controling a city as a clan now :o .

One of the best years Jagex has shown us ever + some of the greatest updates to Runescape! =D>

22031_s.gif

This will possibly be the greatest update to PvP in the history of runescape. Just imagine walking around and pking people anywhere you go. Jagex can't possibly screw this up.

Jagex did mention there will be level restrictions with who you fight, so theres not complete freedom with fighting with anyone.

When Jagex mentioned about the good 'ol days of Runescape, they make it sound so ancient, as if it was like hundred years ago. :P

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Just this:

OMG!

I think this'll be great. I can't wait for it, finally pking might be fun again. ^.^

Din't finish my post, i mean doing something to stupid people that rant everyday about wilderness.

I'm at Bh right now, seeing all guys saying ''see front page!!''

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

Can't wait to see another fally massacre. Of course all those people with phats will be able to fight back. Interesting? \'

People won't be going on to the worlds with phats..... :roll:

Flobberdude.png

Goals: Quest cape, skill range 10 or less, all stats above 60. (Although yes, I am aware that in order to do the first two, I have to do the third.)

----

I am sick and tired of people asking me to put stuff in my signature. If you agree with me, do NOT put this in your signature.

THE ONLY ONES ON THE WORLD WILL BE PKERS THEMSELVES -- THERE ARE NO RC'ERS RUNNING TO GET KILLED BY YOU

THE ONLY ONES ON THE WORLD WILL BE PKERS THEMSELVES -- THERE ARE NO RC'ERS RUNNING TO GET KILLED BY YOU

gah! why do people keep acting as if free kills will walk into their hands?

Flobberdude.png

----

Jagex did mention there will be level restrictions with who you fight, so theres not complete freedom with fighting with anyone.

When Jagex mentioned about the good 'ol days of Runescape, they make it sound so ancient, as if it was like hundred years ago. :P

I didn't say you could pk anyone, I said anywhere you go. I read the part about the level restrictions. But still, this update will rock!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

To all of the people who stuck with Jagex and Runescape after the Dec 10th updates crushed their entire playstyle, and LISTENED to those who said "have faith, Jagex will fix it" and found new ways to enjoy the game (at least temporarily?) and all of that stuff; here is your reward.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

To be perfectly honest I'd rather they just made servers where the wilderness was PKing-able (But with the new reward system).

People are going to arrange meeting places to do the "pking" anyway, seems a bit silly to have the WHOLE world as the people there will most likely only be there to PK.

I also hope they make NEW servers for these instead of putting them in current servers, some places are crowded as it is and having people have "less" choice to go to will be bad.

Will have to see what the rewards are,, but what's to stop you just killing your friends over and over (I assume a system similar to BH that shows how much your opponent has)