Stillakid's bloggeh just hanging around.. 86 wc!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much everyone :D its been kinda nice to do my own thing, whatever i want, when i want to :P. If ya didnt hear me after i had to logg off i can back on and the first thing i said was.. wtf what am i supposed to do now?? soo...

first i went on my first ever kbd trip! with kota and ganstafr00b. thanks for teaching me guys \:D/ I had fun!

kbd1.jpg

kbd.jpg

then i broke out my dusteh planks for 70 con and got some levels :thumbup:

63con.jpg

62con.jpg

61con.jpg

60con.jpg

got bored of that and wandered over to get some fr33 l3v31s

29sum.jpg

then i got married! :shock:

legs.jpg

legs1.jpg

(pro cropping)

*phew* i have some homework but hopefully ill get on and have time to pimp my blog :thumbsup:

hfhfhiy6.png

|ty lit 4 sig| |8919th to 99 fishing|

thanks puppy <3:

wowowowow school bites right now more than ever so I probably wont be on very much until i can get all this homewrk under control :wall: I'm participating in the Skill N' Chill Olympics so I hope next week is something like fishing or wc. then i can multi-task! \' I hope soon i can revamp my blog and make it... better :oops: but i'm working on it

ilu all <3:<3:<3:

hfhfhiy6.png

Wowies, congratz on 99 fishing!

You gots a new blog now have we? :P Well good luck with whatever comes next ;)

One thing i don't get.. how did a cute girl like you, end up in RS? :o

100% agree with the above statement lol; I love your hair, it's pretty too. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

tinysigqj9.png

3rd person to reach 200M Fm Xp ~ Reached on 9th March 2008

Retired 4th August, 2008.

thanks sugar <3:

i'm good frea you hawty <3:

thanks knight, and hopefully i can find a goal soon haha :lol:

i do wub you dwarven <3: i'm redoing my bloggeh soon and be sure youll be in <3:

lol ill add you fo sho, and id love to fish with you! good luck with that goal :D

well, its been a hell of a week. my grandma passed away last friday :cry: so i hopped on a plane to NY and missed 3 days of practice and 2 days of school. I'm really stressed out in general about the whole situation, i love my grandma dearly but i've been having stress dreams for a couple days now :ohnoes: during those days i played rs.. a lot lol. i gained a str lvl now 69, and two slayer lvls, 50 and 51. did smoking kills quest and just hung around a bit. i didnt take any pics cause it wasnt my comp. so tomorrow is... "stilla needs to catch up with homwrk" day and hopefully catch up.. and my laundry needs to be done too :ohnoes: *dramatic music* :lol:

i luv you all. i hope ill be on soon, ill probably sneak on anyway :thumbsup:

<3:

hfhfhiy6.png

thanks sugar <3:

i'm good frea you hawty <3:

thanks knight, and hopefully i can find a goal soon haha :lol:

i do wub you dwarven <3: i'm redoing my bloggeh soon and be sure youll be in <3:

lol ill add you fo sho, and id love to fish with you! good luck with that goal :D

well, its been a hell of a week. my grandma passed away last friday :cry: so i hopped on a plane to NY and missed 3 days of practice and 2 days of school. I'm really stressed out in general about the whole situation, i love my grandma dearly but i've been having stress dreams for a couple days now :ohnoes: during those days i played rs.. a lot lol. i gained a str lvl now 69, and two slayer lvls, 50 and 51. did smoking kills quest and just hung around a bit. i didnt take any pics cause it wasnt my comp. so tomorrow is... "stilla needs to catch up with homwrk" day and hopefully catch up.. and my laundry needs to be done too :ohnoes: *dramatic music* :lol:

i luv you all. i hope ill be on soon, ill probably sneak on anyway :thumbsup:

<3:

Im sorry for your loss, I hope your fine. :cry:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png