Sign in to follow this  
Georgelemmons

New PvP drops and rewards

These drop tables will include "PvP world specific" items like XP-modifying gear, lvl 70+ equipment and new, glorious, short-term but hard hitting gear. These will once again make PKing a viable source of income.

Will these new rewards be F2P? P2P? Tradeable? Untradeable? What do you think?

Personally, I think many of the good rewards will be P2P. If it's level 70+ gear, that definitely rings of P2P (not saying I don't want it for F2P). Jagex says that this will make pking profitable again, so some rewards will have to be tradeable. I think it would be nice if there were some rewards that were untradeable, the mark of a good pker, not just a rich person.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

They said that they would only be usable on PVP worlds. I'm guessing there will be P2P items and seperate F2P ones.

jordangmsunset.jpg

why do we need a different topic on every perspective about this, you will be able to wear it on any world im guessing to add to its value just itll be like wearing a members item on a f2p server

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

id be happy if you were able to pk people for these things to wear yourself when pking, meaning the only thing you lose is supplies. Im not in it for the pixels just the fun but this would be cool for me

Evil_Ruler7.png

They might have items (such as that 70+ equipment) that can only be traded in the PvP worlds. People could sell these items on the grand exchange too, and only people in PvP worlds could buy it.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .