Tzhaar Monsters - Nerfed?

sirgudi

i just flipped a coin four times and every time it was tails. does this mean coins are nerfed?

Thanks. Now when I'm the captain for our football team, I'll know to pick tails every time. THANK YOU JAGEX! :thumbsup:

I vaguely remember reading something somewhere that said the tails side of a quarter is very slightly lighter than the heads side. May or may not be true, but oh well.

But yeah, the OP's just unlucky. *remembers LSing roaches with a friend and getting about 10 drops in a row*

33vye4i.jpg

2re6ssn.jpg

No unlucky maybe. Yesterday was my first time there and I got

4 mauls, 2 shields, 7 staffs, a dagger, a sword, and 3 obby capes (2 which were in a row).

I was only down there for 1 hr and a half getting obby charms. Its really absed of luck since my friend was down there too and he only got a staff.

To be honest the need a buff. They are sissy monsters.

I've killed Tzhaar with a buddy, and your stats aren't any better (If at all than mine), and they aren't easy for me, so I'm pretty confident you're full of it for just 1 1/2. We went at for quite awhile got 1 cape, sword, and I think one more (Mace maybe). But you are just unlucky for after 500 kills and one obby drop. And alphakodes I'm sure the list is huge and you could safely call it "random", but if you would like to prove us all wrong let me see you come up with the pattern. :P :lol: Whats up with all the z0mg Jagex nerfed it here lately? I saw one about skeles and clues here earlier :roll:

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

Whats up with all the z0mg Jagex nerfed it here lately? I saw one about skeles and clues here earlier :roll:

It's people's way of trying to justify their bad luck. I think that when JaGeX do genuinely "nerf" something, which is pretty rare, they should say so. :D

y_anima"]
No unlucky maybe. Yesterday was my first time there and I got

4 mauls, 2 shields, 7 staffs, a dagger, a sword, and 3 obby capes (2 which were in a row).

I was only down there for 1 hr and a half getting obby charms. Its really absed of luck since my friend was down there too and he only got a staff.

To be honest the need a buff. They are sissy monsters.

I smell bs >_>

I smell it too :roll:

defininetly, staffs are the rare drop from them, seriously ive only ever seen or heard of 1 person getting one... just fyi

lilneyerguysig.png

newsiglo9.jpg

No, it hasn't been nerfed.

I'll tell you what needs to be nerfed, Sirgudi's pension for speculation threads that took about 3 seconds to think up the question and no time to figure out an obvious answer before he made a thread out of it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

No, it hasn't been nerfed.

I'll tell you what needs to be nerfed, Sirgudi's pension for speculation threads that took about 3 seconds to think up the question and no time to figure out an obvious answer before he made a thread out of it.

QTF :thumbup: +1

I agree

defininetly, staffs are the rare drop from them, seriously ive only ever seen or heard of 1 person getting one... just fyi

Master Run from our clan got one, silly! That's why I hate him, since I need one for the race.. :(

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Oh guess it's time for one of our monthly nerf topics again. Seriously just get over it, i've seen so many nerf topics, i've posted so many /facepalms and i'm sick of it -.-.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

i just flipped a coin four times and every time it was tails. does this mean coins are nerfed?

Well put. I've killed 6 Tzhaar and gotten two Capes on the fourth and sixth drops. My friend who's killed 800+ has gotten nothing and dislikes me now ;). It's all luck; don't be discouraged. Set your standards low, like "I'm not going to get a drop for 750 Kills," so that when you do get one, you're overjoyed =).

Our_Moon.png

How you strange people have the patience and attention span to kill that many TzHaar is beyond me, but I'd have to say it's just your luck.

W00t we're talking about randomness again!!\

dilbert.jpg

To prevent spam, I'll tell you now: the "random Number Generator" is NOT nerfed.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

Really no need for these "nerf" topics. In the future, post all questions (as that's what this is) in Help and Advice.

Locked.

~Kaphias

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009