9 Months of snapdragon farming finished + 99 farming banked.

That's some amazing dedication there, Ermin.

Best of luck with Farming.

I might follow your method when I'm going for 200m firemaking xp. <3:

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> well done m8 well done 10/10

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

aw my gawd ermy!@ Why have I been gone, good gracious what an achievement :shock: Oh and the best of luck on 99 farming, I know you'll do it easily, I hope ill get 99 herblore also :D <3: (ermin)66/10

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

How many hours a day...?

Nice work, but was it really worth it? >_>

It was constant farming from about 7 in the morning to 9 in the afternoon, i think it was worth it. Got to set yourself one mad goal.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

You may or may not remember me from when i grew snapdragons for all the barrows sets. Since then i have been busy farming well over 5k snapdragon seeds in several batches. I only bothered to take pictures of the last 3 batches and only have the last batch seed amount.

You totally rock. <3:<3:<3:

I really want my farming cape as well - I've got the drive (4 fruits/5 normals + calquat & specials daily), but the problem has always been the cash for the higher level tree seeds. This shows me that I can do it, even if I do take my time on the allotments. Questions on your Kingdom: a) how much money did you dump into your kingdom on average (for a good return on the nests)? B) what do you do with all the maples?? I've got 26k sitting in the bank doing nothing. c) what else did you sock points into besides maples and did you sell what you got from it?

Thanks! I rate this 12/10. I was going to give you 9/10, but this totally helped me out plus you've obviously got the determination to plant what you've banked, all the way to 99. ::'

Peace, Cobalt.

What's past is merely prologue (Unknown)

cobalt_dream.png

cobalt_dream.png

Questions on your Kingdom: a) how much money did you dump into your kingdom on average (for a good return on the nests)? B) what do you do with all the maples?? I've got 26k sitting in the bank doing nothing. c) what else did you sock points into besides maples and did you sell what you got from it?

Thanks! I rate this 12/10. I was going to give you 9/10, but this totally helped me out plus you've obviously got the determination to plant what you've banked, all the way to 99. ::'

Peace, Cobalt.

A: I started with 1350k in my kingdom and it slowly just went up

B: I used all the maples to get me 99 firemaking for free, now i just sell them

C: I put 7 workers on maples and 8 workers on raw rish, and just sell every fish and log then put it back into my kingdom, and then i just sell all the lower seeds and buy mage/palms.

Hope them answers helped, and goodluck with your farming.

S_I_G.jpg

That's incredible. Although I have to ask, did you have nothing else to do while you were getting herb farming done all day? Pulled night shifts or something? I think I'd die if I had to look at the same patches all day long.

My parents have decided to keep me off the game forever. I'll miss you guys.

That's incredible. Although I have to ask, did you have nothing else to do while you were getting herb farming done all day? Pulled night shifts or something? I think I'd die if I had to look at the same patches all day long.

Just did regular stuff, like xbox live, college lessons. And ingame i just did anything that would fit in an hour and 30 minutes.

I did have alot of free time because i have no luck what so ever when it comes to jobs :x

S_I_G.jpg