Possible locations for the 1% safe area?

Jimmyw3000

I wonder what monster hunting would be like in pvp worlds... obviously very dangerous, but probably not too crowded hehe. If there are some LS pvp worlds I wouldn't be surprised to see teams of people doing bandos in welfare gear in a pvp world due to the enormous crowds in non-pvp.

Most Bandos teams couldn't get any more welfare than they already are (team bull ant)

2496 Completionist

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should teleblock spell return?

if teleport spots are safe zones everyone will just teleport away, seems obvious enough.

also i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt any quest areas or boss areas will be safe zones.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I think more of you guys should reply with ground breaking information like "banks, lumbridge and ge!"

Please do, get those post counts up!

OT: I have to agree...

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Well, a few comments after reading this thread.

1- If teleblock DOESN'T return.. there could be some serious problem IMO.

2- To those thinking that bosses, quest areas, guilds will not be PvP, I highly doubt it. Banks, ge, and lumby are all I see. If you want to do a quest, or fight bosses, it should be done on a Non PvP world.. Hence the term "PvP specific servers"...

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

I bet by that 1% they mean all banks...

Thats what im thinking. If pking is allowed in banks, that would be bad. As soonas you get redy you get beat in the face by a pure or something.

Mabey lumbrige as well, along with grand exchange, POH's and most mini games.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'd guess all the banks, GE, spawn areas (Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot), and some of the major teleport locations, such as the Varrock square and Falador square.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I wouldn't want major tele spots to be safe. Then you wont be able to pk in...

Edge, draynor, al kharid karamja, ardy, camelot, catherby, several wildy locations....Oh and not forgetting white mountain, monastry, varrock, falador, lumbridge.

Lummy should be a safe area as mentioned, maybe banks and grand exchange will be covered to?

hopefully duengeons will be pvp, that way clans could "own" duengeons which would be awesome lol

Kinda reminds me of Pk'ing in Edgeville dungeon, those were the days :D

i dont even think there was an edgevill dungeon then...

I'd like to see you be able to attack people at tele spots, but if someone teled recently then you can't attack them for a certain amount of time. Also, there could be a limit to how much you can tele in these PVP worlds.

I'll tell you now, part of Lumbridge will be safe, all banks will be safe, and the Grand Exchange will be safe. This I can say without a doubt. However I'm not sure about dungeons, quest areas, ect.. All I know is if I'm about to die in elf lands, I'm jumping right into a leafpit, lets see them try to get their reward then. ::'

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Lumbridge spawn area will be safe, along with Banks.

+1

Some people also have fally/camalot as their spawn areas...

Will probably be changed for PvP worlds only to "only" use Lumbridge.

I think that the inside of lumby castle, all the banks and shops and ge will be safe. Maybe fally as well since it is a saradominist city. the real question I have regards the new items that will come out. Sounds like there will be new weps and armour which will be tradeable. I dont think people will even be able to start quests on these worlds.

Zerker_jane.png

I think that the inside of lumby castle, all the banks and shops and ge will be safe. Maybe fally as well since it is a saradominist city. the real question I have regards the new items that will come out. Sounds like there will be new weps and armour which will be tradeable. I dont think people will even be able to start quests on these worlds.

All major cities are saradominist cities.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

All major cities are saradominist cities.

Fally has the eye of Saradomin.

Zerker_jane.png