Monday Poll: Dynamic Signatures!

Rcty

i would be using them,i took a siggie of me in a nice pose,and the background i also have,i just have no idea how to convert it or w/e it is,there saved on paint,but when i tried to upload it said its not the right format

Barrows: 1 Guthans Plate.

Obby: 5 Capes 2 Shield 2 Mual.

Dragon: 4 Dragon Legs Dragon Skirts.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its cool that there are sigs now too, I just discovered today when I saw the poll and went to get it immediatly. I had such a hard time uploading sigs from other sites and this is so much easier, plus no annoying logo!!! Now if you could add a female w quest cape pic to the list of poses, that would be awsome!!!!! \'

mama_o_della.png

Never liked dynamic sigs, prefer to make my own for some reason :D (Hence mine below)

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

I love the new signatures !!! it is awsome !!! i got 1 of those right here =] :thumbsup:

do any 1 like signatures?? becoz i sure do \'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

ec36492777.png

^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've signed up for one, but I'm not sure how long it takes to get approval. Can anyone here tell me?
Between a few minutes and an hour. I've never had one take longer than an hour.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

^ im waiting since yesterday :thumbdown: and yes,i gave up my real email adress.
Try it again. I looked for all sigs by your username and nothing came up.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

^ im waiting since yesterday :thumbdown: and yes,i gave up my real email adress.
Try it again. I looked for all sigs by your username and nothing came up.

still nothing? :oops:

There are no sigs waiting to be approved, so either it's already been approved, or was not loaded correctly. I'd advise you to try again if it's not in your email. Peter could probably tell you more.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

They look great. I used them for a while when they first came out, but then I found out that the signature limits had increased to 100Kb, so I'm back to my old Roxas siggy (KH ftw).

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I use it just because it's by tipit...but the total level and exp is so impossible to read >.<
And yet, your WhatPulse sig is in an even smaller font. :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi