It's official, my brother is a moron

XxTearGodxX

Sucks to hear about your moronic brother. :( Sadly, my brother is also a moron. He swung a textbook at me, almost breaking my finger. He punches me a lot for no reason. I have developed reflexes so I pretty much know when he is going to take a swing at me, and usually when he just comes near me I back off. Sometimes he punches me for "thinking" that he was going to punch me. So if I flinch when he comes near me (a natural reaction for me now) he will say "Why do you think I am going to hit you? That's an insult to me, saying that I'm violent! Now I will hit you for that!" :(

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even acknowledge my sister anymore. We haven't had a conversation that hasn't consisted of 'move' or 'go away' for probably 5 years, maybe more.

That's how I like it. :)

Your sister sounds like a nice girl, my sister threw a knife at me once because I had let the cat out :lol: she has bad aim though. Needless to say we don't communicate anymore.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

You should've turned the other cheek, and prayed. :pray:

But my sister is unofficially an idiot aswell. Not that I'd have anything against idiots, they are generally very nice people to laugh at. Unless they hit you with a hot spoon.

Wow what an idiot!

Was that your younger or older brother? Because if it was my younger brother:

o

^ <--- Little brother

|

^

_

..|_

.....|_ <---Stairs

........|_

............O<--< ... <---- Unconcious little brother.

:thumbsup:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Next time he does something that really annoys you, dont use violence, hw wont learn his lesson.

Instead, humiliate him, prehaps by spreading rumours about him, and possibly embarrasing pictures of him over the internet, and to websites that him and his friends go on.

The worse the humiliation, the more he'll learn not to disrespect you.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

Just work it out with a good old fist fight. Calling the cops, ignoring him, or doing anything immature or passive aggressive are grounds for him to do more. Anyone who tells you those things doesn't have a clue about how siblings work nor how to keep things at home decent. Or they want you to get a serious beating.

Just work it out with a good old fist fight. Calling the cops, ignoring him, or doing anything immature or passive aggressive are grounds for him to do more. Anyone who tells you those things doesn't have a clue about how siblings work nor how to keep things at home decent. Or they want you to get a serious beating.

You think being passive is immature :? ?

You DID try to get out of an argument with a sibling at least twice before, right?

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

What...a...douche bag...

Srsly, you should have shoved his head in the pot, or on the burner....I would have...(Unless a hard wall was nearby). Should have called the cops on him, that's so messed up. He couldn't have just punched you in the face like a real man, he just kamikazed you with a hot spoon for no real reason? Sounds like a suggestion from 4chan..make sure he doesn't try to delete your system32 folder too..

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I would have fought back. To be honest, my brothers do that all the time (luckily, I happen to be the older one). If you fight back, they'll stop it pretty quickly. ::'

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Next time he takes a swing at you, duck, grab his arm, pressure point his hands, and knee him in the stomach.

Btw theres a bunch of pressure points on the hands. Do some research and see what suits you best. My personal favorite is between the ring finger and the thumb. *I think its the ring finger anyway*

Pretty much done with rs now

Even better, hit them in the solar plexus. There are a lot of nerves located around there, and it really hurts. <.< Not that I'm a violent person. :-#

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

What...a...douche bag...

Srsly, you should have shoved his head in the pot, or on the burner....I would have...(Unless a hard wall was nearby). Should have called the cops on him, that's so messed up. He couldn't have just punched you in the face like a real man, he just kamikazed you with a hot spoon for no real reason? Sounds like a suggestion from 4chan..make sure he doesn't try to delete your system32 folder too..

Congradulations. You're as much of a moron as OP's borther.

Btw theres a bunch of pressure points on the hands. Do some research and see what suits you best. My personal favorite is between the ring finger and the thumb. *I think its the ring finger anyway*

I think you mean index finger. Between the thumb and ring finger are 2 other fingers. And that pressure point won't do much. Maybe he'll pull his hand away but that's about it. Better thing to do, grab all the way around the back of his hand and get ahold of just below the pinky (with a good grip). Then pushing it up and backwards will case the arm to automatically fold up. Twist the pinky side of his hand towards his heart while folding the arm up and you can bet he'll hit the floor in a heartbeat. A kempo instructor showed me how to do that and it's amazing how easy it is to drop someone.

I think you mean index finger. Between the thumb and ring finger are 2 other fingers. And that pressure point won't do much. Maybe he'll pull his hand away but that's about it. Better thing to do, grab all the way around the back of his hand and get ahold of just below the pinky (with a good grip). Then pushing it up and backwards will case the arm to automatically fold up. Twist the pinky side of his hand towards his heart while folding the arm up and you can bet he'll hit the floor in a heartbeat. A kempo instructor showed me how to do that and it's amazing how easy it is to drop someone.

Ah, you remind me of some guys who visited during elementary school. They were from some program called CAPPS (Or some other ridiculous acronym) and they were like "If you ever get kidnapped, yell! If the kidnapper covers your mouth, PINKY PULLLLLL!"

Still remember it to this day. If it will ever be any use, who knows.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Ah, you remind me of some guys who visited during elementary school. They were from some program called CAPPS (Or some other ridiculous acronym) and they were like "If you ever get kidnapped, yell! If the kidnapper covers your mouth, PINKY PULLLLLL!"

Still remember it to this day. If it will ever be any use, who knows.

It could be somewhat useful, if not just amusing to do to friends. About the only applicable way I can really think of is when someone grabs your shirt just before they crank their arm WAAAAYY back for that super powerful punch (not really), you just grab their hand and show them the pavement.

My brother comes home in 3 days :wall:

When we were younger we used to fight, but no we just throw your mumma jokes at each other while our mum is in the other room... What even worse is that while have the cuss fight we both look for your mumma insults on our Computers, :P

Luck be a Lady