Are you neurotic?

cadburys_egg

I don't know why but I crack my knuckles, and spin my pen round my fingers in my right hand. I have no clue why I do either, they are just so addictive.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

i have a habit of making a zombie plan in my head whenever i enter a room, for example, i enter my bedroom and then suddenly i get a thought saying "what if zombies attack?!" i then make a quick plan of escape/fight them, its odd but im always prepared :D

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I'm terrible for cracking joints, mostly knuckles and my ankles when I flex my foot backwards. The worst feeling is when you know you need to, but are in somewhat polite company and know you probably shouldn't.

I'm very neurotic about my iTunes library, every song title must have every word capitalised correctly and the album artwork must be perfect. When I go on holiday and can't change the titles it can drive me mad.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

[*]Fidgeting to choreographing - Similiar to my right hand I tend to fidget a lot. I bob my right leg uncontrollably if it isnt crossed and sometimes when it is.

I do this almost all of the time, and it really annoys people who are sitting next to me. I have no idea why I do it though.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'm terrible for cracking joints, mostly knuckles and my ankles when I flex my foot backwards. The worst feeling is when you know you need to, but are in somewhat polite company and know you probably shouldn't.

Psh, you can make it look sophisticated if you want, especially if you have a few accessories.

Checklist: Top hat, monocle, cane, smoking pipe...

Cool.

-I cannot sit straight. Whenever I sit, I am very uncomfortable if i don't slouch.

-I need to be doing something with my mouth at all times. There is a spot inside my cheeks that I tend to chew on lots, if i dont do that, I either get really testy, or have to find something else to do with my mouth. So sometimes I see how far back i can pull my tongue in, or see how far out it can go.

-My hand MUST be doing something at all times. Whether it be keeping it in my hair, typing, playing games, petting cats, digging my fingers into my palm, or scratching my back, it just has to be doing something.

-I'm to curious for my own good. If there is a really scary movie out, I just have to see it, even if I don't want to.

-I pay too much attention to my surroundings. It isn't necessarily bad, but it gets a little annoying sometimes. I love it while sniping on wolfenstein, I just stand in a spot where i can see every location able to see me, and stand there unscoped basically watching every pixel movement.

-I force mysaelf to force myself to do stuff i dont want to do but I know i'll be happy about later. Such as the 99 hunting goal i am working on. I really shouldn't no-life it, like I am currently doing, as my eyes are burning -.-

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I constantly tap little rythym's on surfaces, I always have to eat the good stuff on the plate first, I play the game when you can't stand on the divide between tiles and I sometimes think of a random word and sound it out. Some words sound really stupid :lol:

d8624cb6e2.png

Barrows drops: 1 Karils skirt on first run :twss:

I have a small case of autism. Mainly organizing things in rows/columns. Straightening things so they line up. And I can remember up to 10 random numbers within 5 seconds of looking them over. However phone numbers are unrememberable. So all of those are neurotic or whatever.

And I crack my knuckles.

I cannot keep still, I always have to be telling someone about anything that has happened in the last five minutes and I always have to be doing something. Whether it's chewing or a pen or playing or playing a game, I just cannot keep still.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Oh my God. I am so the same way. I had surgery on my toe like 2 weeks ago, it's still healing. I can't stand it. If I know something CAN be popped and it isn't it drives me absolutely nuts. Which sucks since I can pop that toe about 10 minutes after I just popped it. But it's extremely difficult and slightly painful after a while. I've gotten to the habit of just waiting until I haven't popped it for a while then just slightly bend it til it pops.

I also think of when I'm trying to sleep, that high pitch whining noise you get in your head. Similar to a TV being turned on. I have to not think about it for the thought to go away. My fear in life is that I won't ever be able to get that noise out of my head, or I go deaf and that's the only thing I can hear. I think I would honestly go insane. It reminds me of the "pictures of sad children' whenever someone goes 'OH GOD.'.

I also have to study every person in the room if I've never seen them before. I HAVE to. I need to know what they look like, if they're pretty, datable, if there's something off about them. This usually gets to the point that I watch what every person does, who they talk with, and what they do. If someone sneaks up on me and I didn't reliase they got up, I jump like crazy.

Also about jumping. I jump really easily lately. If someone goes to give me a handshake, I jump. I was thinking last night how scary it'd be if a rabies dog came charging at me while I was walking my dog - my mom opened the door and I nearly jumped out of my skin. Gah.

When I had braces, I couldn't stand food being in a spot. I'm surprised I didn't tear open my tounge several times while trying to pick food out of there.

Sometimes I can't stand it either if someone's books are askew. I have to arrange it - I don't care if they're looking or not. If they ask why I just did it, I'll be like 'well if you didn't have them all over the place, then I wouldn't have done it.'