Sony announces PSP-3000

Abelmisi

Theres no point in even getting a psp. There just isn't any decent games that can't be beaten by other platforms. DS>PSP imo

Yes, the DS's constant array of crap totally beats out all of the awesome games you can find on the PSP...though games do not come out for the PSP frequently...it has quite a few great games

Metal Gear Portable Ops

Patapon

SOCOM

Plus, the PSP has internet, and can be used as an MP3 player. It also plays movies...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Wow. I am half influenced to buy one and upgrade from my Nintendo DS :thumbup: .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Theres no point in even getting a psp. There just isn't any decent games that can't be beaten by other platforms. DS>PSP imo
That's not true and what do you mean with other platforms? The DS? The DS have tons of bad games but it also have it's batch with actually good games same goes for the PSP. The homebrew scene is also larger on the PSP even if the DS have a few but really good homebrews it doesn't beat the PSP on that point. Also we should talk about the overall functions, watch images, movies, play music without getting customfirmware, on the DS you need to get some kind of special pack to play music.

So there are no points to get a PSP?

igsig.png

• 4 weeks later...