Abyssal titans

Inuashakent

The abyssal titan is good if mining pure essence,as it can hold 7 extra and can bank them all. The geyser titan's only good use I've heard of is being able to charge glories. I'd go with the abyssal titan if you rc alot and mine your own ess.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

The abyssal titan is good if mining pure essence,as it can hold 7 extra and can bank them all. The geyser titan's only good use I've heard of is being able to charge glories. I'd go with the abyssal titan if you rc alot and mine your own ess.

I was referring to combat. Sorry, should've mentioned that.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Oh, well I did some research on all three. The results for their combat status are:

Abyssal Titan:

Gives attack xp, immune to posion, level 215. 667hp. Max hit 22

Geyser Titan:

Range boost of 1-3% of your level. 200combat.Gives range xp,610hp.Immune to posion. max hit of 21. Its special does damage according to your enemy's armor.

Wolpertinger:

5%def bonus to magic. 210combat,651hp. Magic attack style/xp,immune to posion.Max hit of 22.

Looking at these, I would chosse the geyser titan because of its special. Helpful depending on who your fightning. And if your maging, the wolpertinger is your friend. The abyssal titan I'd leave to mining p ess. I hope I helped,though I doubt it :(

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Oh, well I did some research on all three. The results for their combat status are:

Abyssal Titan:

Gives attack xp, immune to posion, level 215. 667hp. Max hit 22

Geyser Titan:

Range boost of 1-3% of your level. 200combat.Gives range xp,610hp.Immune to posion. max hit of 21. Its special does damage according to your enemy's armor.

Wolpertinger:

5%def bonus to magic. 210combat,651hp. Magic attack style/xp,immune to posion.Max hit of 22.

Looking at these, I would chosse the geyser titan because of its special. Helpful depending on who your fightning. And if your maging, the wolpertinger is your friend. The abyssal titan I'd leave to mining p ess. I hope I helped,though I doubt it :(

Hmm... the Geyser's spec is far too expensive. I think I'll stick to the geyser/wolper though, until I get some more suggestions.

inuyashakent-2.png

Wolper is smaller, so I'd go with that

That's a major disadvantage to anyone who knows the healing trick.

I'm still 2 levels away, so I haven't tried it, but from what I hear the wolpertinger can outhit any other summon monster non-speccing, including the steel titan. I've gathered that from at least 10 99 summoner's, and Artemis says so also (ask him for proof ::' )

Geyser titan spec is expensive, and it doesn't hit all that much on high levels. My only complaint about geyser is that I don't have any blues left (havn't gone charm collecting for a while), and the pouches take days to buy at max.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I'm still 2 levels away, so I haven't tried it, but from what I hear the wolpertinger can outhit any other summon monster non-speccing, including the steel titan. I've gathered that from at least 10 99 summoner's, and Artemis says so also (ask him for proof ::' )

Geyser titan spec is expensive, and it doesn't hit all that much on high levels. My only complaint about geyser is that I don't have any blues left (havn't gone charm collecting for a while), and the pouches take days to buy at max.

Healing trick? Also, I'm definetely going to use a steel titan for it's def bonuses though. Or at least I think. Really? I can't believe that wolper is the best... maybe it's because of it's size.

inuyashakent-2.png

Healing trick? Also, I'm definetely going to use a steel titan for it's def bonuses though. Or at least I think. Really? I can't believe that wolper is the best... maybe it's because of it's size.

I know it out hits steel titan, non spec. Spending at least 100 hours at fight pits and meeting many people with it convinces me that it is indeed powerful. However, steel titan's spec is fairly good - it also helps confuse the opponent; being covered with 0s makes it much more difficult to keep an eye on health\hits etc. I've fought against it several times, and came away impressed. Iron titan also does OK, but wolpertinger has both of them beat. In PVP situations I use moss titan; it can't fight very well but the healing means 30-150 stackable HP per game, not interrupting combat. Plus it doesn't count as "eating", since few people know what it does - I heal all the time in the middle of fights, and only those with 80+ summoning have a clue what I'm doing. They just stand around and laugh. Sadly, it doesn't work with unicorn - people see that it's low level, and 2 spec it with dd++ :(

If you don't know the trick to heal summons, PM me if you can keep a secret. Only a small group of people currently know about it, but it is NOT a bug. I'm guessing it was put in intentionally, just not posted in the KB, as it is very easy to do. But don't go shouting it out to all your friends -.-

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I know it out hits steel titan, non spec. Spending at least 100 hours at fight pits and meeting many people with it convinces me that it is indeed powerful. However, steel titan's spec is fairly good - it also helps confuse the opponent; being covered with 0s makes it much more difficult to keep an eye on health\hits etc. I've fought against it several times, and came away impressed. Iron titan also does OK, but wolpertinger has both of them beat. In PVP situations I use moss titan; it can't fight very well but the healing means 30-150 stackable HP per game, not interrupting combat. Plus it doesn't count as "eating", since few people know what it does - I heal all the time in the middle of fights, and only those with 80+ summoning have a clue what I'm doing. They just stand around and laugh. Sadly, it doesn't work with unicorn - people see that it's low level, and 2 spec it with dd++ :(

If you don't know the trick to heal summons, PM me if you can keep a secret. Only a small group of people currently know about it, but it is NOT a bug. I'm guessing it was put in intentionally, just not posted in the KB, as it is very easy to do. But don't go shouting it out to all your friends -.-

Pm me please. I promise I won't put it in my guide, lol. Only people I ever tell secrets to are my brothers, and they aren't into fansites, spreading, ect. They just... play. Are wolper's that accurate? Or is it just because... some other reason...?

inuyashakent-2.png

Pm me please. I promise I won't put it in my guide, lol. Only people I ever tell secrets to are my brothers, and they aren't into fansites, spreading, ect. They just... play. Are wolper's that accurate? Or is it just because... some other reason...?

I'm not sure, I've only fought one for a short period of time. Problem is the only people with them are 138s, who'll turn around and attack if you touch their precious summon, so I mostly go on their opinions. Still, it could *possibly* be a mage based attack, which would pretty much destroy any melee. Have you seen titan hit on void\ahrims with its long distance range attack or special? I know they look like magic, but extensive testing has proven that they are range. The geyser will hit almost every time on void, and virtually every time on ahrims, spec or no spec. I've had someone try to farcast me in void, and the geyser spec took them down in about 5 specs + 3 hits of the gesyers own; on that armor it frequently hits 20+. Oh, and I'll PM it, but try not to tell\show anyone. REMINDER: it's not a glitch, don't go reporting me -.-

DeviledEgg24.png

PM sent, and for the last time KEEP IT SECRET, I'd rather it wasn't widely known, although sooner or later a guide will hit RSOF and everyone will know #-o

DeviledEgg24.png

I guess it makes sence... and monters with high mage def will get owned by the geyser. And thanks for the tip, not really revolutionary though.

Can't consider it a glitch, but I'm not sure if it was intentional.

It's very handy at fight pits, where people like to beat up your titan and it doesn't recover HP after each round.

Oh, and I just finished checking out a new method of training summoning. It averages out to around 50k XP\hour, faster then rock lobsters. Oh, and it earns roughly 1.15M per hour. I'm not lying. Sorry to be 'bragging', I'm just so stunned no ones thought of it that I have to go shooting off my mouth. I'm going to do a few final checks to make sure, then hopefully get 99 summoning and 100M or so in the next few weeks. My only fear is getting bored and giving up...

DeviledEgg24.png

Oh, and I just finished checking out a new method of training summoning. It averages out to around 50k XP\hour, faster then rock lobsters. Oh, and it earns roughly 1.15M per hour. I'm not lying. Sorry to be 'bragging', I'm just so stunned no ones thought of it that I have to go shooting off my mouth. I'm going to do a few final checks to make sure, then hopefully get 99 summoning and 100M or so in the next few weeks. My only fear is getting bored and giving up...

Nobody smart enough to think of this would be stupid enough to randomly drop hints about it on a forum. This is either a lie or a math error.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Nobody smart enough to think of this would be stupid enough to randomly drop hints about it on a forum. This is either a lie or a math error.

yeah seriously, I wouldnt expect someone to be talking about that unless they used it to get 99 summoning first...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I know, I know. I was just so incredulous that I had to tell someone. It's not an error, though... Although I could be missing something, I've successfully done timed runs with it, start to finish, and gotten around 10,000 XP + a few hundred thousand GP in about 15 minutes. Stuipd of me to post it on a forum, though. I'm not one to go around bragging, I'll edit my post if you edit yours (no point in editing mine if yours quotes it directly below :P )

DeviledEgg24.png

yeah seriously, I wouldnt expect someone to be talking about that unless they used it to get 99 summoning first...

Sorry to have hijacked your thread, Inushakent. Anyway, would you two please edit your posts? I'll edit mine, and we'll let this thing quietly blow over. As you said, it was very moronic of me to post. My apologies to everyone.

DeviledEgg24.png

Anyway, would you two please edit your posts?

Tell ya what: you tell me your secret familiar healing technique (I'm not going to tell anyone- I kept prayer flashing secret for over a year before someone else posted a guide on it) and I'll edit my post. I still think you must be mistaken though...

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Anyway, would you two please edit your posts?

Tell ya what: you tell me your secret familiar healing technique (I'm not going to tell anyone- I kept prayer flashing secret for over a year before someone else posted a guide on it) and I'll edit my post. I still think you must be mistaken though...

Don't bother trying to bribe me into telling, do a little testing yourself - it's fairly obvious. If you don't believe I know how to, ask Inushakent. Sorry I brought all this up, next time I'll leave it in PM. NONE of it is bug abusing or against the rules, though... Just me being a selfish showoff.

DeviledEgg24.png

He wouldn't tell me. :cry:

I was referring to the summon healing, just to prove I at least had a clue about what I was talking about :lol:

Let's just let this topic quietly die now... :pray:

DeviledEgg24.png

I was referring to the summon healing, just to prove I at least had a clue about what I was talking about :lol:

Not a chance.

Not a chance.

Thanks. :roll:

Ah well, if you ever figure it out, it will be instantly ruined. It'd either be nerfed or so overpopulated with eager summoners that it would be impossible to get anywhere close the the XP I described earlier. Good luck :thumbdown:

(It is my fault, though.)

DeviledEgg24.png