Abyssal titans

Inuashakent

He wouldn't tell me. :cry:

I was referring to the summon healing, just to prove I at least had a clue about what I was talking about :lol:

Let's just let this topic quietly die now... :pray:

Not a chance.

green, do you ever wake up in the morning, and think to yourself: "Hey, maybe I shouldn't be a complete [wagon] today and make myself look like a [puncture]!"?

I'm assuming you don't.... :roll:

Leave the guy alone, he doesn't want to tell anyone, and theres obviously nothing you can do to get it out of him... You're just making a fool of yourself. =D>

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

sad imaginary methods :(

This thread is getting way too much advertising... Tipit needs a delete post button. That works for everyone elses posts. :-#

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Ahem.

I'm curious to hear the answer to the original question.

Also, Comp, be a doll and tell us what the familiar healing technique is. <3:

I answered it on the first page, basically wolpertinger owns all non spec ::'

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

He told me the "healing" trick. It's a pretty exploitable glitch, but imo it's pretty useless. I have no use for it, but I promised not to tell.

Useless? It's the greatest thing since veracs in the fight pits ::'

And for the last time it's not a glitch, Jagex obviously designed summons to 'refresh' when that happens. The same thing happens when you log in like that.

DeviledEgg24.png

He told me the "healing" trick. It's a pretty exploitable glitch, but imo it's pretty useless. I have no use for it, but I promised not to tell.

And for the last time it's not a glitch, Jagex obviously designed summons to 'refresh' when that happens. The same thing happens when you log in like that.

I doubt they would add that, probably just a mistake on their part. Anyways, I don't see how it is important, only for fight pits. Which I barely go to, and you only save a couple k every few games.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Inu, does it involve shoving the familiar into a place where it won't fit and then refreshing it? Or ending a round like that?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I doubt they would add that, probably just a mistake on their part. Anyways, I don't see how it is important, only for fight pits. Which I barely go to, and you only save a couple k every few games.

Meh, saves quite a bit of invo space on pouches, and also helps in Castle Wars. Oh, and no hints to anyone about it... Your sworn to secrecy... :-#

DeviledEgg24.png