Guilty Pleasures

Lordjake

Whether or not you consider yourself to have a good taste in entertainment, I'm sure all of you have some movie/song/TV show that you're embarrassed to call yourself a fan of.

These embarrassing pleasures don't necessarily have to had been reviewed poorly by critics, but most often they are.

Anyways, some movies I'm embarrassed to say that I like are Fever Pitch and the Fantastic Four.

160vy.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original Rugrats cartoons. I don't think it's that I like the show, as much as it is I liked it when I was 2.

Whats wrong with that? Rugrats was actually a great show and was done well. I think they even did throw in jokes that only the adults would get. :P

i like job for a cowboy :oops:

Shame on you!!! Deathcore like that is for posers!!!

Anyway, erm... I liked Dimmu Borgirs most recent album!!! Oh the humanity!!! :oops:

You can't say that about someone when they already said they felt guilty about liking them...

Fraggle rock: Not going to stop watching it until I'm finished

Job For a Cowboy: I just hate them costing that much just for one night, But I love Deathcore!

Secret Life of an American Teenager: teenage soap opera, which would not even close to what would happen in real life.

Beauty and the Geek: Beauts aren't beautifully, Geeks, ok, just I believe if they don't want to change, they shouldn't have to, I guess its just for the outcome.

POP music! The band called S H E, catchy and inspiring lyrics, I still wouldn't go to a rave or club.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Job For a Cowboy: I just hate them costing that much just for one night, But I love Deathcore!

Secret Life of an American Teenager: teenage soap opera, which would not even close to what would happen in real life.

Beauty and the Geek: Beauts aren't beautifully, Geeks, ok, just I believe if they don't want to change, they shouldn't have to, I guess its just for the outcome.

POP music! The band called S H E, catchy and inspiring lyrics, I still wouldn't go to a rave or club.

I saw that with my sister one day, and i lol'ed at how some kids were like freaking priests. I don't know 1 teenager that ever was that religious and innocent. Seriously.

I am ashamed to say that I very much like some of the songs from Britney Spear's newest album

That's nothing to be ashamed of. Since the last Britney Spears album is quite good, actually.

I'm not ashamed of it, but people generally laugh at me when I say that I love musicals (the movie ones, of course). Especially the cheesy old ones.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I saw that with my sister one day, and i lol'ed at how some kids were like freaking priests. I don't know 1 teenager that ever was that religious and innocent. Seriously.

Nothing els to watch!

How2PK, how about phantom of the opera?!!! the best!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

It'd take me a few beers before I'd freely admit to liking Evanescence's "My Immortal" (the one with guitar solo)... actually, the entire Broken album is pretty good. Furthermore I still like a few of the older Within Temptation, Nightwish and Epica songs. I also think Killswitch Engage is a fantastic band, and Disturbed are also pretty damn good (seen them live once, will again in October).

2009rb9.jpg

It'd take me a few beers before I'd freely admit to liking Evanescence's "My Immortal" (the one with guitar solo)... actually, the entire Broken album is pretty good. Furthermore I still like a few of the older Within Temptation, Nightwish and Epica songs. I also think Killswitch Engage is a fantastic band, and Disturbed are also pretty damn good (seen them live once, will again in October).

I like a lot of the older Nightwish songs, even though most of my friends laugh when I say I like a band with a female lead singer... not ashamed of it though :thumbup:

I'm not really a fan of Killswitch, but I saw 'em in concert 2-3 years ago; they put on a really good show.

and strangely enough, I just heard the acoustic version of "my immortal" for the first time last night, and it was pretty good.

160vy.png

It'd take me a few beers before I'd freely admit to liking Evanescence's "My Immortal" (the one with guitar solo)... actually, the entire Broken album is pretty good. Furthermore I still like a few of the older Within Temptation, Nightwish and Epica songs.
I would agree with Evanescence, but Nightwish and Epica are actually quite intellectual bands.

Although I'm not really ashamed of anything I listen to. Scouting for Girls is actually rather good in my opinion.

Liking both NightWishes,both Metallicas and watching Les Miserables.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

watching, and enjoying; Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie and Superhero Movie. I don't care what anyone else says, those films were [bleep]ing hilarious

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"