Guilty Pleasures

Lordjake

Jonathan Creek.Only a few of the british contingent will know what im talking about but when you i say that i know the name, plot details and episode number of each episode just by watching the first 5 seconds of the episode they look at me like im a freak of nature but it was such a fantastic show jonathan creek.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching, and enjoying; Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie and Superhero Movie. I don't care what anyone else says, those films were [bleep] hilarious

Ok yeah, that is something to be embarrassed about.

im not embarassed for watching hannah montana if its on, but guy friends are embarassed for me :P

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

im not embarassed for watching hannah montana if its on, but guy friends are embarassed for me :P

I wouldn't be,though her co-star is more appealing to me than she is. :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Haha, I love kids shows. Not so much the animated ones, although some like Fairly Odd Parents and Angry Beavers are awesome.. I used to be a huge fan of Lizzie McGuire.

Cool.

Oh, and I think Nazi-exploitation films can be funny. Stuff like Ilsa.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I've never been particularly embarrassed by anything, but the things that've been closest to actually embarrassing me are: RuneScape, Lizzie MacGuire, ...

That will be all.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

To be totally honest, I've grown up with Blues Clues and still find it pretty fun to watch even today. Please don't laugh, I just think it's rather fun to watch. Its not like I'm one of those kids who scream "A CLUE!!!! BEHIND YOU JOE!!!! ITS A CLUE! A BLUE PAW PRINT!!! A CLUE!!!" I just have a smile when I watch Joe or Steve looking around trying to find that dang paw print. It brings me a wave of nostalgia that I actually enjoy. Sometimes I even pop old Winnie the Pooh cassettes or Kermit the frog things in my VCR just for nostalgic reasons.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Oh, and I think Nazi-exploitation films can be funny. Stuff like Ilsa.

Tbh, the world could use some new exploitation films. Many times they're more funnier and more entertaining than the stuff Hollywood is putting out...

I'm pretty new to the whole genre, but it's growing on me.

I found Ilsa on Veoh, but since I can't download VeohTV on this computer, I'll have to wait to see the whole thing :wall:

oh, and another shameful movie of my liking:

Predator 2

160vy.png

I really enjoy some Christina Aguilera songs such as Beautiful, Genie in a Bottle and Dirty. I was also a massive fan of Shakira's Underneath My Clothes album.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I really enjoy some Christina Aguilera songs such as Beautiful, Genie in a Bottle and Dirty. I was also a massive fan of Shakira's Underneath My Clothes album.

I don't care how gay it makes me, I love Hurt by Christina Aguilera. Honestly, listen to that and tell me she doesn't have a magnificent voice.

Cool.

I don't care how gay it makes me, I love Hurt by Christina Aguilera. Honestly, listen to that and tell me she doesn't have a magnificent voice.

I listened to it, my ears bled and I think she sounds like a dying cat... But shes better than Amy Winehouse by miles.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'd never admit it to any of my friends.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I would say that country music is my guilty pleasure, but its my favorite type of music and I don't care what any one else thinks. The show America's Got talent is my actual guilty pleasure.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Listening to Chinese songs and I (as of the moment) enjoying them more than a few metal songs.Ai an zhua?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

My thoughts on this thread:

If you like it, who cares?

Yeah, true. Well, it's about the other people's reaction when you tell them you like it. Like 'you like that? Wtf is wrong with you?' Then you know you'd better keep it to yourself : P

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

My thoughts on this thread:

If you like it, who cares?

Yeah, true. Well, it's about the other people's reaction when you tell them you like it. Like 'you like that? Wtf is wrong with you?' Then you know you'd better keep it to yourself : P

I'm aware, but do they really care that much? I make it known that I listen to Scouting for Girls whenever. I don't think anyone that I know really cares, it's only distasteful jokes.