Wannabe-mods

Flodder450

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've reported a few people, but I don't report everybody I see. :o For instance, I reported a guy who said my mother was a [insert nasty thing here] and a [et cetera].

Still, though, Sentinel's right. It isn't hard to get Black Marks on your account if you just be careful. I try to think before I say things, and everything turns out fine (even with there are WBMs). :)

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I've also been playing RS from nearly the beginning and have never had a black mark. Honestly, it is very difficult to get them, if you behave yourself. Over the years I have been "reported" (or at least that was what I was told) many, many times. These were obviously wbm's as I still have no black marks.

The type of wbm's I particulalry hate are those that try to trick you into breaking the rules. I had one the other day accusing me of having bought my account. He thought theat because I was fighting Basilisks with a dlong at combat level 120+ (don't laugh - it my business how I play the game!!), had no level 99 skills and couldn't remember the name of the quest that gave the helm of Neitiznot was evidence that I had bought the account. He even said that I could PM him to admit it!! talk about a lure :wall: ). Needless to say I didn't and quickly added him to my ignore list.

On the reporting side - yes I do report rule breakers, but I don't advertise the fact. If I see someone breaking the rules I will point it out to them first, however if they carry one they do get reported. :thumbsup:

Yeah, they suck.

I've been reported for saying I did a Boss-Fight for my brother....

Rule 6

And rule 11 for saying I was watching a vid (which I named) on Youtube

Both pretty bs reasons to be reported because they were just in normal conversation........

I mean, report in serious cases, but if you report for a casual joke or something, your a low as a scammer.

It didn't worry me though lmao, my account went from yellow->green zone wiith with rule 6 one, and my mute didn't even stop me talking, I could use P chat completely :lol:

Jagex fails :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

What I hate is the people who say "reported!". That's how people get the wbm mark on their forehead, while they could just report as much as they want without actually telling anyone.

Uula.png

I only have one offense on my current account, and that is from being a fool and spamming, which is not like me now.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

i don't know what you did for a fake mod to report you(pic is gone) but if you curse in the game i would have done the same

smilie-1.gifsmilie-1.gif

he properly said something like stupid noob looking at the fact he has 2.6 from all those offences -.- :wall:

ot:i found some more smilies wtf?! :twss: :-w :-k :boohoo: :uhh: :-$ :-s <.< :notalk: i thought we lost them in move!

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I've never had one single black mark and I've never reported anyone. lol I'm always amazed when someone gets a black mark. It's really easy NOT to. :P

I agree! I honestly don't understand how some people manage to rack up 8, 9, or 10 black marks.

I agree with the 8,9,10 example; but I struggle not to get reported for something; therefore I have something like 1.2 blackmarks. Maybe I talk too much. :lol:

What I hate is the people who say "reported!".

Same. :roll:

Remadin.

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!

I report all offences I see. Does this make me a bad person? :cry:

No, it doesnt make you a bad person. But your motives for doing this are very suspect. Why a report person if what they are doing doesnt directly affect you? Ive never reported anyone. Ive never found a good reason to. I dont think players should do Jagex's job and police a game that we/I pay to play.

Ewsentinel.png

KoAClan.org for adults

I've removed the private messages from JaGEx that were posted here. Remember those messages are not public, and it's against Tip.It rules to post them.

Pryomancer

Nive avatar, designed to annoy?

I think that he just posted those pics to show that on one day he said 1 bad thing and got reported numerous times for it, thus the pictures were just for proof/effect.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

I've removed the private messages from JaGEx that were posted here. Remember those messages are not public, and it's against Tip.It rules to post them.

Pryomancer

Nive avatar, designed to annoy?

I think that he just posted those pics to show that on one day he said 1 bad thing and got reported numerous times for it, thus the pictures were just for proof/effect.

yup,got freaking 3-4 times reported for 1 thing

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Labeling anyone who uses the Report Abuse button as a "wannabe mod" is childish and immature. It's the Runescape equivalent of a kid on a playground teasing another kid for being a "tattletale." If somebody reports you, one of three things will happen.

1. You weren't breaking the rules, and you receive no punishment. You have nothing to complain about, and the person who reported you is probably just a n00b.

2. You really were breaking the rules, and if you get black marks it's your own fault. Don't blame it on the person who reported you.

3. You weren't breaking the rules, but you receive a punishment anyway, and your appeal is denied. In this scenario you do indeed have something to complain about, but it's not the random n00b who reported you--it's the flawed appeal system and lack of customer support that gave out a wrongful punishment.

If you break a rule and complain about "wannabe mods" when you get in trouble for it, all it shows is that you're being a [censored]. If you don't want to get reported, follow the rules. Duh.

A friend of mine just got demodded + perm muted for saying "I am uber pmod >:o ph33r meh"

And yes, it was for mod impersonation, BUT HE WAS A MOD. WTF.

Lmfao!! :XD:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

i know im not supposed to post this, but heres the *evidence* for my latest mute.

nubtownsq4.jpg

been muted by evidence like this 5 times now, other 4 were from hyt chat.

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png

Maybe you should stop being mean to people and they wouldn't report you. :roll:

How was syal a jerk?

to syal: pleeeeeeeease tell me that other person got muted? because you said what, jerk? the other guy called you stuck up and an idiot...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!