trawler + humidify, morally wrong? or just smart?

jessy87

well, if you use humidifuy on bailing buckets, it clears out bailing water, dosent it?

No, humidify would fill the bucket, but it wouldn't do anything if it's full already.

I think that if you're going to freeload, the LEAST you can do is respect the other players. It's all too common to see the people working to fix the ship being mocked, flamed, or otherwise hassled by the freeloaders. So you can humidify or whatever, just don't be like those people.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so,

you're on a continuously sinking ship, casting a spell to make more water

perhaps it's just because i've been watching the deadliest catch, but this seems to be not helpful to your teammates

edit: elaboration

the person training their magic is not helping the people do the work, yet is receiving an equal share of the reward. i'm pretty sure if this were to happen to you in real life you'd be pretty upset.

fishing.gif

okay so,

you're on a continuously sinking ship, casting a spell to make more water

perhaps it's just because i've been watching the deadliest catch, but this seems to be not helpful to your teammates

People do crazy things for xp's. :-w

Edit for the edit: When I do this (which is occasionally), I bring at least 10 ropes and repair the net...but most scapers don't have a conscience and don't really see that they're hindering and not helping.

sig1ju.jpg

Arguably nothings going to change without you there anyway, so getting the cheap xp isn''t hurting anyone.

But on the other side they may feel ripped off that you are taking advantage of their hard work.

Though I'd most likely do it, it probaly is Morally wrong. But who really cares, its just a game.

Oh and btw, if you have negative weight arn't you really aiding the team? If the thing about weight making it sink faster is true.

Doomy edit: I like sheep