Killing one more.

Italian5kamikaze

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I always kills one extra monster at the end of my Slayer tasks - unless I'm completely out of pray/food/health or whatever - and so far it's got me 1 pair of Dragon Boots and my first ever Whip! ::'

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

If im somewhere remote and have food i'll kill a couple extra but i dont really kill an extra one, i usually just want to get onto my next task

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

i dont know why but i always stay for an extra 5mins or so once i finish a slayer task.

always wishing for a good drop before i go. ::'

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

I alwasy 100% kill one more once i finished slayer task and 9 time outa 10 i get nothing good but there have been times when i do get a drop, for example my first drop like that was a black mask, but iv also had dragon boot,a d med, whip and a basilisk head.

While typin this i just killed 1 more tzhaar monster ( b4 banking - im training here for 1m att xp lol) just got shield drop lol :twss:

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I always do this. :thumbsup:

Not so much for the possibility of a good drop (yes, I'm looking at you dusties), but because, like a previous poster, I hate going back to the bank with empty slots, or with food left. May as well drain the inventory and rack up a bit more XP.

I'm not like other people. I don't like pain. It hurts me. - Daffy Duck

warlock_jax.png

I think like that constantly. If I have ten left on my task I'll always think "it's going to be the next one..."

I guess because of that, I never bother killing one more. I'm normally too preoccupied with excitement/concern about what my next task will be ^_^

dane_lennon.png

I always kill one more. Sometimes more if I'm a thousand exp or less away from a combat level.

I've never had a good drop from killing one more though, which is a shame.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Not anymore. I now just save any extra food for the next task ;) I used to do it, but then I would ask myself: What if I killed two more?. You see the vicious cycle? :P

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3

died a few times from doing the "extra one". in my case it was abberrant specters. long story short, had 9 pray points left, thought i could do another w/ 60 health and then poof. died twice in my attempt to get to my grave. lesson learned.

ALTHOUGH if it's a monster such as fire giants then, yeah i'll kill another. ahh what the heck you know? i've also done it for steel and iron drag tasks accidentally (the chat box is always getting filled with "your shield protects you from some of the dragon breath! your potion protects you from most of the dragon breath! you dig a hole in the ground... and bury the bones" so the little message that says oh your done doesn't show up. no room for a slayer gem so i run myself completely dry sometimes)

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Jagex really needs to completely get rid of those spammy messages. I don't need to be told the my dragon fire shield/potion is working (ironicly, because of the message telling me it works I miss the message saying it's about to run out..or is that just a new message?) and especially when making cannon balls...3 messages every time you use one bar...

ON TOPIC: I sometimes kill a few more just because I feel like it...Occasionally on dusties I will kill "just one more" for a d chain, but I stop myself because it's easy to imagine going on like that for hours hoping that the "next one" will be a d chain.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Jagex really needs to completely get rid of those spammy messages. I don't need to be told the my dragon fire shield/potion is working (ironicly, because of the message telling me it works I miss the message saying it's about to run out..or is that just a new message?) and especially when making cannon balls...3 messages every time you use one bar...

I agree lol the only message thats really needed is the one telling you its about to run out but I usually just look at the time when I use my antifire pot and watch the chat box 5-6 minutes later for that message.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

i sometimes do it.... a lot of times i do it on accident cause i dont relize i finished task... specialy on metal drags... all those "your potion protect from flame and shield protects from flame" messeges spamming up game tab of messeges

dj_phox.png