nicest places to alch?

Flodder450

This would be better suited in Questionnaires, don't you think?

Anyway, mine would be the Duel Arena (no randoms), the Grand Exchange (price checks) or just any bank. What really matters is that I can chat with friends to pass the time, and that can be done anywhere! ::'

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

The tree gnome village you just next to a spirit tree so can go to the grand exchange to collest things/check prices etc.. Its sorta quite interesting a few people pass through it and there is never any lagg there.

I agreed with some ppl. The best place to alch is like duel arena. Its because u don't get randoms. Also do it wit friends that also alch so u can have fun and it might go faster for some reason.

I alch at camelot, the seers spinning wheel, fight pits, castle wars, duel arena, and my house. (Though not my house anymore because you can't sit while alching.

desert treasure pyramid fit in front of altar u use to switch spells so I can go back to ancs when I'm done, and there's no lag, and it's not crowded and overrated

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to alch around the western Varoc bank because there is normally a group or line or some amount of people already alching there. I also want the chance to just high alch in someone's home if anyone is interested.

there's only 1 place to alch large amounts for the high level herblorist and they should already know where that is.

i've alched by the astral altar and that's mellow. i fletch bolts in bkq i think it is. similar to alching. people in the past have alched by the nature rune chest in ardougne or hero's guild runite. by far the most popular spot is castle wars walkway or duel arena watching the fights or fight arena i dont know about clan wars alching.

just a fyi you can alch member objects on free worlds if you wanted to.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Draynor bank, definitely, so I can listen to wc noobs bragging and keep an eye on the old man

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Best place for me = god wars. No randoms, and if you have 83 slayer and alch near the Sara boss door, you can give the spirit mage or warrior a good whack with a mystic lava staff every now and then when zam creature (particularly the gorak) is attacking it. Possible to get some good alchable items that way, and dragon boots if you're very lucky.

Of course if you alch there that means you need at the very least a zamorak and saradomin item, probably one of the other two to at least get you to that spot unscathed.

idk if this is still possible, but I think you can still have your magic interface open in the Lederhosen random. absolutely no randoms GUARANTEED- it's impossible to get a random while in a random!

God. imagine getting bob's island, then molly, and right before you're done you get pete. dang, then you'd have to redo all of those stupid randoms!! :ohnoes: :wall:

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

i dont alch but it would be:

GE - updates and investing so the next day u wont travel back to change something in ge + many noobs :lol:

anywhere where ur friends r that is near a bank - entertainment and fun!

BH - it doesnt really make u that much money but free 3ks rnt bad.