nicest places to alch?

Flodder450

Underwater

That way when randoms pop up they look ridiculous!

You can Alch underwater?

Anyway, when I alch (Don't normally, it bores me) I alch near my farming patches.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

When I was going for 99 mage I did 80k alchs in 2 weeks, non stop. I alched in the player-made fletching guild where people were always selling yew longs and nats, not to mention people were always talking, making it much less tedious.

Although, today, I would probably have alched at castle wars, where there is always a long line of alchers watching the game. It would be fun to see people use AGS specs and such, watching people get 0wned etc.

Entertainment/other people chatting while you're alching is the key I reckon.

2vuhgcn.png

• 2 weeks later...
Best place for me = god wars. No randoms, and if you have 83 slayer and alch near the Sara boss door, you can give the spirit mage or warrior a good whack with a mystic lava staff every now and then when zam creature (particularly the gorak) is attacking it. Possible to get some good alchable items that way, and dragon boots if you're very lucky.

Of course if you alch there that means you need at the very least a zamorak and saradomin item, probably one of the other two to at least get you to that spot unscathed.

We have a winner. This is by far the best one.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• 2 weeks later...

erm if you use fairy rings there is one beautiful location.....it's called the enchated woods on the code:-B K Q i recommend that you check it out..

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

• 3 weeks later...

Sara gwd, randomly fire waving mages for boots :P

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

the nicest for me to alchwould be in my multi million dollar house, its peaceful and i can staop sit have cake and have a beer then start alching again :thumbsup:

a7x_therev.png

No need for introductions, ive read about girls like you on the back of bathroom doors.

You said it's a suicide, I said this is a war