The HP bar + pics - 40+ supporters!

Danil445

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It already becomes red then transparent. :|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just saw the death bar, you instead of making it red -> black (some areas of rs are hard to see), you should make it from red -> transparent.

I know, but I can't make it fading from red -> transparent, 4 of 5 frames wil change to transparent.

EDIT: Do you support btw? ::'

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

it certainly looks better but it also happens to be the same as like hundreds of other games, i would like to see it look as good as this though ::'

Also i see your very active with your hp bar, jewlery suggestions, a new Thomas Eddison?

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

The HP bar updating as soon as you take the hit/eat is all that's necessary, ATM there's a bit of a delay. Along with red/black/fading bar = dead.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

tbh i dont really see anything wrong with the old bar. + wouldnt the animations make it harder to fight/pk etc. ur animations look pretty slow there. i like the old one better. i dont think i change like this is really needed nor is it necessary.

But the alarm could be useful! ::'

M200.png

An alarm if you want, even though a lot of people play with sound off.

it certainly looks better but it also happens to be the same as like hundreds of other games, i would like to see it look as good as this though ::'

Also i see your very active with your hp bar, jewlery suggestions, a new Thomas Eddison?

Hey, I updated the bar, take a look now! ::'

M200.png

tbh i dont really see anything wrong with the old bar. + wouldnt the animations make it harder to fight/pk etc. ur animations look pretty slow there. i like the old one better. i dont think i change like this is really needed nor is it necessary.

A lot of it is a graphical update, and they're never necessary. But, a plain green block is very poor compared with the rest of the graphics right now. These kind of changes improve the games overall quality.

I'm not sure about the alarm though, I think flashing is enough.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

But then the HP bar is no use if it doesn't show the right numbers. :|

I support. The hp bar does need updating however the health circle at the top right corner of the screen does change colour when it goes to a certain percentage of your hp lvl

Thanks for the support! :thumbsup:

M200.png

Sounds like a great idea, except for the flashing bar when it gets to 20% hp. I could see that being a pain, because if you get hit right when its all red in the flash it would be hard to see how much hp you have left. Other than that though, I like the idea of the colors and all. It would definitely be a great addition, considering the graphics update.

honestly I don't support the idea of having a quick food button. We have an inventory shortcut key. If you put in a quick food button, then people will be asking for potion buttons and protection prayer buttons and ... I don't know a suicide button.

Now... how about a special cursor? Just have a little bar under the cursor that displays your health. You can always see it, and it won't be in the way of anything.

So thats a no, unless you want to make an amendment.

jirenma2001.png

That doesn't change the hp bar of monsters.

Looks cool, but adding a number above the bar showing your HP (for example it would show "99/99" above my bar when I am at full HP) would be a great addition too. Perhaps put that into your suggestion? ;)

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.