The Death Clock

expert1212

I'll die at 57. Oh teh lulz. (Honestly, being pessimistic/sadistic has such a big impact on how long you live?)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll die at 57. Oh teh lulz. (Honestly, being pessimistic/sadistic has such a big impact on how long you live?)

"I shouldn't eat this food. I'm going to die anyways."

"I should light this food on fire. It's dead anyways."

Hrm.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I thought the 'mode' was just misspelling for 'mood', since I couldn't find 'realist' I just put pessimist in there. But all it turns out to be.. Is slow down/make the clock faster :lol:

Maybe if you put 'optimistic' and that stuff, it means it's your 'optimistic' life forecast. Remember this thing is just entertainment.. Heck, any of us could die tomorrow..

Maybe if you put 'optimistic' and that stuff, it means it's your 'optimistic' life forecast. Remember this thing is just entertainment.. Heck, any of us could die tomorrow..

This makes you pessimistic (I don't know what sadistic is) ;)

besides, laughing adds years to your life! ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...)

This makes you pessimistic (I don't know what sadistic is) ;)

besides, laughing adds years to your life! ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...)

Until you choke on something while laughing. then it cuts years and years... :lol:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

These things are just a guess. What is to say you suddenly put on weight and start smoking, or get hit by a car??

Anyway, I am going to die on May the 4th, 2086. I will be 73 then, funnily enough that is two days after my sisters birthday...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

These things are just a guess. What is to say you suddenly put on weight and start smoking, or get hit by a car??

Anyway, I am going to die on May the 4th, 2086. I will be 73 then, funnily enough that is two days after my sisters birthday...

Yeah but you never know, just wait till that day comes. Meh, you live longer than me. :|

ohnoesyu8.jpg :twss:

How the hell? 0 seconds left? That MUST be photoshopped.

No. You put your birthday to 1900 and it's quite hard to make it to 2008, no matter what settings.

Funny little popup happens if you are 'dead' already.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

you honestly want me to enjoy myself knowing a fake digit of when I'm gonna die?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

So you will be born in 2013? :?

Pixeloaded.jpg