Eating without Delay

TheAncient

You lose 1.8 seconds from eating food. If your willing to pay 500 ea (for training, as it is the only place where you can use a slow healing bunyip's affect), that must mean that you value your time extremely highly.

You can't calculate it that way, lol. If this method allows you to kill bosses/fight other players really easily then its priceless... it could be possible that bunyip eating + verac >> all melee

And no... bunyip eating isn't for training, that's just pointless.

Karambwan is lagless, just stick to those.

unproven fact

Just thought of this: upcoming PvP is around the world, leaving some areas single-combat. This means your opponent can't kill your bunyip.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

It heals 18hp too. I've heard about that before but they're really difficult to get hold of apparently.

You can buy raw karambwan from Tiadeche in Tai Bwo Wannai quite easily at a low price. I can't remember if it's also sold cooked in Brimhaven.

It heals 18hp too. I've heard about that before but they're really difficult to get hold of apparently.

There's a shop for em I'm pretty sure. A secret one. ^^

I have enough charms for 69 Summoning, I'll definitely try this out. =D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So if there's a shop that sells them and they're easy to fish anyways, why doesn't everyone use them? Surely they'd be perfect for staking, Tourneys, and monster hunting with food and almost every other instance?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

So if there's a shop that sells them and they're easy to fish anyways, why doesn't everyone use them? Surely they'd be perfect for staking, Tourneys, and monster hunting with food and almost every other instance?

Most people don't know about them. Of don't want to shell out more money to get them right when they need to.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Most people don't know about them. Of don't want to shell out more money to get them right when they need to.

I think that stakers and such would have known about that availiability and spending a bit of extra cash/time getting them would be well worth the millions they would win through consistantly hitting while eating at stakes. There must be some sort of catch...

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I think that stakers and such would have known about that availiability and spending a bit of extra cash/time getting them would be well worth the millions they would win through consistantly hitting while eating at stakes. There must be some sort of catch...

Even so, most people still don't know about it. And the people that do, put offers in the GE for max. People that then hear of this do the same. They wait a few days, and nothing. They give up saying it's impossible to get. Which either they're to lazy, or they haven't done the quest.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

theres f2p food that heals without delay, people use them on wars.

I think pie/pizza slices have a smaller delay than normal food but I'm pretty sure they still cause a delay

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

but they're really difficult to get hold of apparently.

its like 10 steps from the fishing spot -> fairy ring

You need raw karambwanji for bait. They're not stackable, you need to fish them yourself, and they have to be used on the karambwan vessel for each catch. And there's a chance the karambwan will steal your bait and escape. It's a lot like hunting grenwalls in many respects. I'd say it's the most difficult fish to catch.

theres f2p food that heals without delay, people use them on wars.

I think pie/pizza slices have a smaller delay than normal food but I'm pretty sure they still cause a delay

It's not a slower delay, but theres only a .6seconds delay instead of 1.8. You can eat another food in the .6seconds, but if you don't you just wait as you normally would.

unproven fact

Proven.

Edit: The fact that your talking a bout lagless food being good for boss hunting is just pointless. The lag for waiting is just stupid, and your only getting 22 hp max/food. Better off using brews/potatos+Pizzas.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You need raw karambwanji for bait. They're not stackable, you need to fish them yourself, and they have to be used on the karambwan vessel for each catch. And there's a chance the karambwan will steal your bait and escape. It's a lot like hunting grenwalls in many respects. I'd say it's the most difficult fish to catch.

to catch yes, to buy from the store that sells them no

this is an interesting idea, but there are definetely better familiars to use (unicorn heals 14 hp without delay, high level titans do large amounts of damage and are nigh impossible to kill, etc)

Edit: The fact that your talking a bout lagless food being good for boss hunting is just pointless. The lag for waiting is just stupid, and your only getting 22 hp max/food. Better off using brews/potatos+Pizzas.

Brews are hard to use effectively while soloing, I only used them in emergency situations. The fact that you have to repot every time negates the fast HP restore.

I still dont see why you think it's "just pointless"... what are your grounds for that ? Say youre eating no-delay Karambwan, that's only 4 HP healing off of the best food (potatoes) but you deal maybe even 2 times more damage cause you're not wasting your time eating

BTW: Infinite Cooked Karams are for sale at Brimhaven for 460 a piece... last time i checked that store's pretty close to the house portal so getting there isn't too bad

sigcopyaf.png

If you drink potions at the right time there's no delay at all, except for potions that heal you (EDIT: The healing potions act exactly the same as food for the delay).

For those curious, try running up to a monster, and drinking just as you land the first hit, I've found that the easiest way to repot when slaying with no delay. :)

Thought i should clear that up, seems barely anyone uses it.

Karams have delay, just tested.

sigcopyaf.png

strange that it hasn't been said yet: but you can "eat + pot" in the normal time of simply eating:

if you eat first and then quickly click the potion that potion is used without a delay.... very usefull when you need quickly health at the gwd bosses :).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Brews are hard to use effectively while soloing, I only used them in emergency situations. The fact that you have to repot every time negates the fast HP restore.

I still dont see why you think it's "just pointless"... what are your grounds for that ? Say youre eating no-delay Karambwan, that's only 4 HP healing off of the best food (potatoes) but you deal maybe even 2 times more damage cause you're not wasting your time eating

BTW: Infinite Cooked Karams are for sale at Brimhaven for 460 a piece... last time i checked that store's pretty close to the house portal so getting there isn't too bad

Bunyip's special effect in boss hunting is useless, not karambwan.

inuyashakent-2.png

Thats funny, liar. I just tested, they don't have delay.

Um what. Eating it takes up 3 knife/dart hits, or 1.5 whip hits. :?

Maybe you have to time it right or soemthing but I was definitely experiencing delay

sigcopyaf.png

you can eat first half of pizza without delay so you can eat 28 pizza slices witohut delay

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

Maybe you have to time it right or soemthing but I was definitely experiencing delay

Wait, if it doesn't take up delay is it even possible for me to be mistiming?

I tested it with a whip, and now with rune knives. it doesn't delay. Your mistiming.

I could test it right in front of you if you want.

Edit: If you mistime it, you should get this message.

summonqr2.png

"It heals some health" means your not timing it right.

inuyashakent-2.png

[hide=]

Wait, if it doesn't take up delay is it even possible for me to be mistiming?

I tested it with a whip, and now with rune knives. it doesn't delay. Your mistiming.

I could test it right in front of you if you want.

Edit: If you mistime it, you should get this message.

summonqr2.png[/hide]

"It heals some health" means your not timing it right.

Oh so you have to have a certain timing in order to eat it without delay?

How do you time it correctly?

sigcopyaf.png