Penguin/Star Hunters ~CC added~

Zaaps1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hunting for penguins cuz I'm bored with cutting mages.

My clue was "where banana hoarders reside" or something similar, I can't remember the exact wording. Obviously I thought of Karamja right away so I went looking around and found it on the northern part of Brimhaven.

[hide=Large image]2aaj33b.jpg[/hide]

NOTE: I didn't "spy" on it right away... I took the screenshot first. And in the time it took me to open MS Paint and paste the image in, it was gone #-o So they move pretty far away and fast... but I found it again! ::'

[hide=Another large image]2zp6npk.jpg[/hide]

Found penguin number 2 near the catapult in the Kahzard Battlefield, my hint this time was "I heard there's a penguin south of Ardougne"

[hide=Another large image]2qchw7k.jpg[/hide]

Found penguin number 3 just southwest of the Astral altar, my clue was "There's a penguin on a large crescent shaped island"

[hide=Another large image]1zqvf5h.jpg[/hide]

Penguin number 4 found! This one was near the general store in Port Phasmatys, and the clue was "there's a penguin where ghosts reside" OR "there's a penguin where bloodsuckers rule"

[hide=Another large image]20r0hgy.jpg[/hide]

Found another one! I found him just north of the fire altar right next to the Chasm Mine, clue was "there's a penguin in the northern desert"

[hide=Another large image]315mq0g.jpg[/hide]

Sixth one was near the entrance to the Bandit Camp, my clue was "there's a penguin in the wilderness". I've seen this penguin as far south as level 3 wildy, just north of the Black Knight fortress.

[hide=Another large image]1euxxh.jpg[/hide]

My 7th one was in Draynor Manor, near the north wall. The clue that led me to it was "there's a penguin in the kingdom of Misthalin". This penguin can wander very far, all the way into Varrock and even to the dig site, apparently.

[hide=Another large image]akfl9i.jpg[/hide]

Number 8! This one was on Neitiznot near the shouting guard towers. I forget what the clue was, but it was something about brothers quarreling.

[hide=Yet another large image]1zfhct4.jpg[/hide]

Penguin #9! This one was wandering around just south of the heroes guild, the clue that led me here said "there's a penguin where the imperial guard train".

[hide=Guess what!]2n1anvb.jpg[/hide]

Unknown clues

"there's a penguin in a land where bloodsuckers rule" OR "there's a penguin where ghosts reside"

(I think the penguin in Port Phasmatys is the "ghosts reside" clue, so that means the "bloodsuckers" clue is still unknown to me)

"there's a penguin on a mountain of wolves"

(This clue would seem to be fairly straight-forward, but I still can't find that darn thing :wall: )

"there's a penguin located in the kingdom of Asgarnia"

(I've heard that there's a penguin near the Ice Mountain, but I can't find it)

Lol, sure hope the rewards are decent. I haven't seen any.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

The experience rewards are a nice boost to conventional training, and a lot more fun.