American Dad! :pleasekillme:

Agunimon979

I find more humour in American Dad than I do South Park.. and most people say South Park is a riot :?

Thats because South Park swears every 3 words, swearing makes everything much funnier. If you dont get that youre probably [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed.

However, I find The Simpsons/Futurama a lot funnier than FG/AD which > South Park. Though saying something is funnier than something else doesnt make anything funny to begin with, much like saying getting hit by a truck is less lethal than being shot multiple times; theyre both likely to kill you.

Also this thread was made in a blatant trolling attempt, but it nicely backfired.

knkcopy.jpg

Some episodes are really funny, some arent as much. I watch it when I see it on.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Eh. It's okay.. I laugh about twice per episode. Not enough to keep me hooked on the show, but I can watch it when nothing else is on.

Off Topic: Why does everyone describe trolling with the same adjective every time? :lol:

South Park isn't funny because of cussing. It's funny because it's little 9 year olds, and they're cussing.

Family Guy is also very very repetetive, but not quit as much as AD.

The cussing makes South Park worse. The thing that keeps me watching is their modern episodes. I remember one episode that they made within like a week of this media scandal being released to the public =D> . But this isn't the thread for this ::' .

ANyways, I never liked American Dad. Not even the first episode :s.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

South Park isn't funny because of cussing. It's funny because it's little 9 year olds, and they're cussing.

Family Guy is also very very repetetive, but not quit as much as AD.

The cussing makes South Park worse. The thing that keeps me watching is their modern episodes. I remember one episode that they made within like a week of this media scandal being released to the public =D> . But this isn't the thread for this ::' .

ANyways, I never liked American Dad. Not even the first episode :s.

You seriously don't think

"Shut the [bleep] up Cartman." is funny?

Swearing, when used properly, can be very funny. If it's used in moderation and with proper comic timing, there is nothing better.

There was a comedian who told jokes where the punchline was just an expletive, and it really wasn't funny at all.

spacescenev24.jpg

Swearing, when used properly, can be very funny. If it's used in moderation and with proper comic timing, there is nothing better.

There was a comedian who told jokes where the punchline was just an expletive, and it really wasn't funny at all.

I agree. I still really enjoy south park, although it started to lose it's self a bit (IMO) near the end of this last season.

It's not my favorite show now though, but it's still a great show.

I've always liked South Park, but I sometimes cringe watching the first couple of seasons because it was so crude. They still use lots of toilet humor, but it's not what keeps the show going now. The storylines are usually pretty clever analogies of current events, and it's the satire that makes the show funny, not the swearing (though that can be funny too).

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I agree. It's the satire that makes South Park funny. That's what I've really noticed in the episodes. I disagree on what you said about the older episodes, though. Perhaps you could say that they were a different style back then. But they didn't let up on the satire. Back then, and now, I think South Park is a riot. It's laugh-out-loud funny.

Also this thread was made in a blatant trolling attempt, but it nicely backfired.

[bleep], arent you?

I made this show to have a discussion, if you read the first post. lol what are you trying to be the top dog or something?

Actually, he's right. You're a failed troll. You made a topic about a show you don't like. Therefore, you're a troll.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

[bleep], arent you?

I made this show to have a discussion, if you read the first post. lol what are you trying to be the top dog or something?

Actually, he's right. You're a failed troll. You made a topic about a show you don't like. Therefore, you're a troll.

I asked what people thought about the show, therefore not trolling. ffs learn what your talking about before you make assumptions.